Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,871 members, 7,810,319 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:59 AM

IPOB Protest On The Streets Of Italy 2day,demanding Nnamdi Kanu's Release(photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Protest On The Streets Of Italy 2day,demanding Nnamdi Kanu's Release(photos (1800 Views)

Thousands Storm Abuja To Demand El-Zakzaky's Release (Photos) / Presidency Reacts To Planned Nationwide Protest On February 5th / James Ibori Holds Prayer Session In His London Home After His Release. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB Protest On The Streets Of Italy 2day,demanding Nnamdi Kanu's Release(photos by sixtuschimere: 8:27pm On Oct 01, 2016
While Nigerians at home were celebrating 56th Independence today,IPOB members stormed the City of Vicenza Italy to demand the release of their leader Nnamdi Kanu by President Buhari's led administration.

See photos from the protest above

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/10/free-nnamdi-kanu-protest-in-italy.html

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Protest On The Streets Of Italy 2day,demanding Nnamdi Kanu's Release(photos by sixtuschimere: 8:27pm On Oct 01, 2016

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Protest On The Streets Of Italy 2day,demanding Nnamdi Kanu's Release(photos by sixtuschimere: 8:28pm On Oct 01, 2016
sixtuschimere:
More
more

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Protest On The Streets Of Italy 2day,demanding Nnamdi Kanu's Release(photos by madridguy(m): 8:30pm On Oct 01, 2016
Ok
Re: IPOB Protest On The Streets Of Italy 2day,demanding Nnamdi Kanu's Release(photos by Nobody: 8:32pm On Oct 01, 2016
I just love this people!

16 Likes

Re: IPOB Protest On The Streets Of Italy 2day,demanding Nnamdi Kanu's Release(photos by Mrbigman1(m): 8:34pm On Oct 01, 2016
Okwa ndia di kwu jobless?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Protest On The Streets Of Italy 2day,demanding Nnamdi Kanu's Release(photos by olaitoro(m): 8:35pm On Oct 01, 2016
umu oma umu oma.

I am a Biafran before a Nigeria.

haters should use the nearest transformer.

that bingo under me is ranting under the influence of recession.

I pity him

15 Likes

Re: IPOB Protest On The Streets Of Italy 2day,demanding Nnamdi Kanu's Release(photos by Wadeoye(m): 8:40pm On Oct 01, 2016
This West self... Why do they allow these criminals/drug traffickers enter their countries?
If Nigeria breaks, no single ibo will be allowed to stay in SW. Even those with traces of ibo in their blood will be banished from our land

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Protest On The Streets Of Italy 2day,demanding Nnamdi Kanu's Release(photos by harosho07(m): 9:05pm On Oct 01, 2016
WHEN YOU ARE WALKING ON THE STREET AND YOU SEE AN IGBO MAN SELLING SUYA

Re: IPOB Protest On The Streets Of Italy 2day,demanding Nnamdi Kanu's Release(photos by proeast(m): 9:25pm On Oct 01, 2016
Clinton9000:
I just love this people!
Biafrans are everywhere in this planet.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Protest On The Streets Of Italy 2day,demanding Nnamdi Kanu's Release(photos by funlord(m): 9:38pm On Oct 01, 2016
Nobody even send the bastards!

grin
Re: IPOB Protest On The Streets Of Italy 2day,demanding Nnamdi Kanu's Release(photos by kogistar: 9:43pm On Oct 01, 2016
useless & empty protest
Re: IPOB Protest On The Streets Of Italy 2day,demanding Nnamdi Kanu's Release(photos by Mujaheeeden: 9:59pm On Oct 01, 2016
Wadeoye:
This West self... Why do they allow these criminals/drug traffickers enter their countries?
If Nigeria breaks, no single ibo will be allowed to stay in SW. Even those with traces of ibo in their blood will be banished from our land
A female afonja

10 Likes

Re: IPOB Protest On The Streets Of Italy 2day,demanding Nnamdi Kanu's Release(photos by gidgiddy: 10:10pm On Oct 01, 2016
Wadeoye:

It's called freedom of movement and expression.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Protest On The Streets Of Italy 2day,demanding Nnamdi Kanu's Release(photos by Truth4eva: 10:15pm On Oct 01, 2016
No one, even the MOD that banned me, will deny the fact that biafrans are everywhere. Anyone who hates us is on his/her own. Truth and Justice must prevail and in the end BIAFRA will come.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Protest On The Streets Of Italy 2day,demanding Nnamdi Kanu's Release(photos by JimiOgunlola: 10:17pm On Oct 01, 2016
How I wish our oodua can be as popular as Biafra all over the world by cowardice no gree us for oshogbo, just throw Tear gas for Oshogbo everybody go run go hide under brown roofs with bowls of amala.

we yorubas are abokiis of the south. grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Protest On The Streets Of Italy 2day,demanding Nnamdi Kanu's Release(photos by ChilledPill: 10:35pm On Oct 01, 2016
JimiOgunlola:
How I wish our oodua can be as popular as Biafra all over the world by cowardice no gree us for oshogbo, just throw Tear gas for Oshogbo everybody go run go hide under brown roofs with bowls of amala.

we yorubas are abokiis of the south. grin
[b]if the igbos leave from Nigeria, we the yorubas will also leave[/b]by Chief Awolowo.

Don't you know that the fate and destiny of yorubas are in our (IGBOS) hands

Oodua can't do poo without us.

*to the topic and in voice of prophet Nnamdi Kanu*
BIAFRA OR DEATH.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Protest On The Streets Of Italy 2day,demanding Nnamdi Kanu's Release(photos by DozieInc(m): 10:39pm On Oct 01, 2016
Re: IPOB Protest On The Streets Of Italy 2day,demanding Nnamdi Kanu's Release(photos by EternalTruths: 10:53pm On Oct 01, 2016
Wadeoye:

Guess his tribe correctly and win a trip to Florida

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Protest On The Streets Of Italy 2day,demanding Nnamdi Kanu's Release(photos by chibuzorAbia: 11:34pm On Oct 01, 2016
Delta-Igbo in the house!!! Are we in or out of this Biafra thingy? Gradually this thing is growing and may hit an irreversible momentum that could leave Nigeria a difficult position.

But I love Lagos mad, so wetin go happen for Lagos?
Re: IPOB Protest On The Streets Of Italy 2day,demanding Nnamdi Kanu's Release(photos by Nobody: 11:37pm On Oct 01, 2016
All i see is pictures of drug dealers and pimps

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Protest On The Streets Of Italy 2day,demanding Nnamdi Kanu's Release(photos by Oblang(m): 11:47pm On Oct 01, 2016
I wish I be president for those foreign country. The speed wey I go take ban all this useless protest wey no concern my country go dey alarming... Useless ppl disturbing the peace of other countries...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Protest On The Streets Of Italy 2day,demanding Nnamdi Kanu's Release(photos by Nobody: 2:54am On Oct 02, 2016
Wadeoye:

We will banish them, rape their women and use their men for rituals
Re: IPOB Protest On The Streets Of Italy 2day,demanding Nnamdi Kanu's Release(photos by blackpanda: 5:08am On Oct 02, 2016
See their flat heads grin
Re: IPOB Protest On The Streets Of Italy 2day,demanding Nnamdi Kanu's Release(photos by mantre: 5:28am On Oct 02, 2016
Is there ipob in canada, if they deliver their protest to emperor. Nnamdi will be free
Re: IPOB Protest On The Streets Of Italy 2day,demanding Nnamdi Kanu's Release(photos by timeman: 6:28am On Oct 02, 2016
What a pity! When shall these Afonja slaves be free?, they wanted Afonja to support & lead their cause but would constantly disrespect Afonja. The Simple Secret is to worship Afonja & be free..dazall. No time for radarada. All hail Afonja.
Obey the truth!

(1) (Reply)

Senate Begins Probe Of Buhari Over missing $6.9bn Nnpc Funds / I Called Wike , But Dss Edited Our Phone Conversation - - Gov . Fayose / What Is The Contribution Of Five South East States And At What %

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.