Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,199 members, 7,860,301 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:09 AM

Am In Need Of A Serious Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am In Need Of A Serious Relationship (1059 Views)

Please I Need A Serious Relationship / I Need A Girlfriend For A Serious Relationship In Ibadan / I Want A Guy Who Doesn't Love Football For A Serious Relationship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am In Need Of A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 01, 2016
hey guys. have heard and seen lots of testimony lately how people have found the bone of their bone online and all sorts. anyway am in my 20's, fair, tall and slim, am yoruba and my name is oseyemi am base at ibadan. i dont mind distance relationship. am so ready to hook up and i promise to do my best thats all i can say. any tribe is welcome. thanks
Re: Am In Need Of A Serious Relationship by EmperorLee(m): 8:44pm On Oct 01, 2016
Omobadan kini so grin
Re: Am In Need Of A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 01, 2016
EmperorLee:
Omobadan kini so grin
so suo. lol
Re: Am In Need Of A Serious Relationship by EmperorLee(m): 8:49pm On Oct 01, 2016
lostsouls:
so suo. lol

Wa gbayi Omo igboro grin
Re: Am In Need Of A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 8:58pm On Oct 01, 2016
EmperorLee:
Wa gbayi Omo igboro grin
abi now. lol
Re: Am In Need Of A Serious Relationship by Countrygirl(f): 8:58pm On Oct 01, 2016
lostsoul in need of a serious relationship I hope the lady won't get lost
Re: Am In Need Of A Serious Relationship by dollyjoy(f): 9:00pm On Oct 01, 2016
Am in need of a super serious relationship too.

Must be tall, well endowed, a good cook, fair in complexion and must be comfortable

all applicants would be invited for screening on a date, to be fixed by Madam JJJJJ. Hahahahahaha grin
Re: Am In Need Of A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 9:09pm On Oct 01, 2016
dollyjoy:
Must be tall, well endowed, a good cook, fair in complexion and must be comfortable
all applicants would be invited for screening on a date, to be fixed by Madam JJJJJ. Hahahahahaha grin
but madam why now? all these qualifications?? i rest my case. 50? sister, wetin now.
Re: Am In Need Of A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 01, 2016
Countrygirl:
lostsoul in need of a serious relationship I hope the lady won't get lost
you would be so safe my dear. am here to bring only the lost souls closer to their shepard.
Re: Am In Need Of A Serious Relationship by Countrygirl(f): 9:14pm On Oct 01, 2016
lostsouls:
you would be so safe my dear. am here to bring only the lost souls closer to their Shepherd.
okay oo goodluck in your search
Re: Am In Need Of A Serious Relationship by MrPresident1: 9:44pm On Oct 01, 2016
dollyjoy:

Happy go lucky girl kiss, I always love reading your comments wink
Re: Am In Need Of A Serious Relationship by yomi007k(m): 9:55pm On Oct 01, 2016
dollyjoy:

Sugar daddy tinz.
Re: Am In Need Of A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 01, 2016
lostsouls:
hey guys. have heard and seen lots of testimony lately how people have found the bone of their bone online and all sorts. anyway am in my 20's, fair, tall and slim, am yoruba and my name is oseyemi am base at ibadan. i dont mind distance relationship. am so ready to hook up and i promise to do my best thats all i can say. any tribe is welcome. thanks

I see..

If u are looking for an online relationship.. nairaland isn't the right place to look for one cos there are many dudes posing to be females ..using female monikers and shīt buh in reality they gat dïcks grin

still there are some real ones./keep on chyking who knows u might get a pùssy and not a dïck smiley

cheers smiley
Re: Am In Need Of A Serious Relationship by agrovick(m): 10:02pm On Oct 01, 2016
You're seriously considering a relationship during this current period we find ourselves?

Abort mission, it is for your safety.
Re: Am In Need Of A Serious Relationship by dollyjoy(f): 10:06pm On Oct 01, 2016
MrPresident1:

Happy go lucky girl kiss, I always love reading your comments wink
Thank you sweetsmiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am In Need Of A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 10:31pm On Oct 01, 2016
Jarizod:

I see..

If u are looking for an online relationship.. nairaland isn't the right place to look for one cos there are many dudes posing to be females ..using female monikers and shīt buh in reality they gat dïcks grin

still there are some real ones./keep on chyking who knows u might get a pùssy and not a dïck smiley

cheers smiley
thanks bro. there are lots of fake accts buh i will surely have a testimony.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am In Need Of A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 10:34pm On Oct 01, 2016
Countrygirl:
okay oo goodluck in your search
amen.. thank you. i will keep the faith
Re: Am In Need Of A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 01, 2016
agrovick:
You're seriously considering a relationship during this current period we find ourselves?

Abort mission, it is for your safety.
hahaha bro, its true we are in recession but people are building mansions here and there and buying cars here and there. we dont feel same pain same way bro. who knows if the gal go bring me goodluck self?
Re: Am In Need Of A Serious Relationship by Kakamorufu(m): 7:40am On Oct 02, 2016
fine babes plenty for Ibadan naw. just look round. online shii is messed up this days. and distance relationship is not the way for u right now. especially if u have trust issues
Re: Am In Need Of A Serious Relationship by agrovick(m): 12:05pm On Oct 02, 2016
lostsouls:
hahaha bro, its true we are in recession but people are building mansions here and there and buying cars here and there. we dont feel same pain same way bro. who knows if the gal go bring me goodluck self?

I see your point, I now pronounce your mission blessed.
Re: Am In Need Of A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 02, 2016
agrovick:

I see your point, I now pronounce your mission blessed.
so am able to convince you? thanks all the same
Re: Am In Need Of A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 1:30pm On Oct 02, 2016
Kakamorufu:
fine babes plenty for Ibadan naw. just look round. online shii is messed up this days. and distance relationship is not the way for u right now. especially if u have trust issues
of course.. fine gal here and there. but just wanna try this online stuff.. maybe it would work better, who knows?

1 Like

Re: Am In Need Of A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 2:13pm On Oct 02, 2016
Hope you are not looking for who to use for ritual! Of recent that side is ritual addict

....just thinking aloud grin
Re: Am In Need Of A Serious Relationship by Kakamorufu(m): 2:29pm On Oct 02, 2016
lostsouls:
of course.. fine gal here and there. but just wanna try this online stuff.. maybe it would work better, who knows?
well, it's nice. I wish you luck man
Re: Am In Need Of A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 10:58pm On Oct 02, 2016
Daniel1990:
Hope you are not looking for who to use for ritual! Of recent that side is ritual addict
....just thinking aloud grin
hahahahahaha

(1) (Reply)

Best Romance Game ever (pls come in) !!! / I Need A Wife / Hustlers' Anthem, Rules And Regulations (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.