Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,439 members, 7,861,249 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:04 AM

Relationship Advice: We Are About To Get Married But He Keeps Sleeping With My F - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship Advice: We Are About To Get Married But He Keeps Sleeping With My F (812 Views)

She Is Getting Married But She Won't Let Me Be. #help / He Keeps Looking At My Bum Bum / We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationship Advice: We Are About To Get Married But He Keeps Sleeping With My F by wumidiaries: 9:29pm On Oct 01, 2016
Just my opinion on some questions  asked online to do with bad relationship situations - I am not saying my answers are GOSPEL! Just trying to help some people out with my thoughts & opinions. 
Hope it helps at least one person.                  
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJi0IBtw154                                               Relationship Advice: We're About To Be Married But He Keeps Sleeping With My Friends.

I am outraged, confused and totally pissed off and worse I can’t do anything about it as our wedding is in a few months’ time.
I think my fiance cursed because I cannot explain these attitudes, one minute he’s sane and loving the next minute he wants to shag all my friends and because of him I don’t have friends anymore I have chased them all away, fought with them, kept malice with them, I don’t understand anymore.

The first time I caught him was with a colleague I had introduced to him. I caugh both of them running around naked playing love in his house, I almost died of shock
Second time was just two weeks after the first incidence, he had begged and begged and swore my colleague seduced him, I foolishly believed him, he was a ladies man, rich and handsome who wouldn’t want a piece I said to myself; this time they were doing it in his car near the house, I was driving to the house and saw his car parked, I wondered what might have happened, so I got down from my car and went over, words cannot explain what my eyes saw, with so much anger I took a stone and broke the glass, I still have a scar from the incidence, he begged again and I forgave him.

I have caught him countless times after that, he bought me a car one time to apologize, but this recent one has got me worried, he flaunts it in my face, he doesn’t apologize anymore, he tells me “babe you know I’m a flawed human being, I cannot help myself” but must it be my friends?

I used to have so many friends,now I don’t have much friends, I don’t know how he does it, if I introduce you to him believe me he will sleep with you, even the married and engaged ones,I am so tired, is he jazzed? Or does he charm them? Me I must marry him o, I don’t care, I will stop having friends if that’s what it takes.

What do I do?                                          My Reply:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJi0IBtw154

Re: Relationship Advice: We Are About To Get Married But He Keeps Sleeping With My F by HajimeSaito(m): 9:38pm On Oct 01, 2016
I'm a guy, so I understand that men are by nature more promiscuous than women but I'm amazed that you actually need advice when the right choice is glaring you in the face.

Do you really want to marry such a man and bring children into this world with such an irresponsible person?

1 Like

Re: Relationship Advice: We Are About To Get Married But He Keeps Sleeping With My F by yeyeboi(m): 9:40pm On Oct 01, 2016
ayah sorry o sad

1 Like

Re: Relationship Advice: We Are About To Get Married But He Keeps Sleeping With My F by Sexxkillz: 10:05pm On Oct 01, 2016
The only advice I have for you, is for you to go and find out what is actually the matter with you. . . Maybe go wash your head somewhere or something like that. Run some mental tests.

It's just unbelievable that someone with complete senses will ask what to do in a situation like this. Is the recession hampering your thinking ability the same way as it is, the economy?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Relationship Advice: We Are About To Get Married But He Keeps Sleeping With My F by Florblu(f): 10:09pm On Oct 01, 2016
Without mincing words,your boyfriend/fiance is really cursed.I don't REALLY have problem with guys that cheats with fear of being caught those I have problem with are the ones that evidently cheat without any sign of remorse. Just dump his miserable ass and of course that's after you've had a big percentage of his wealth as compensation for the emotional torture and waste of time
#Shalom

1 Like

Re: Relationship Advice: We Are About To Get Married But He Keeps Sleeping With My F by queencalipso(f): 10:14pm On Oct 01, 2016
The lady in question already said she must marry him I wonder what she need advice for!!

She can live with it! Let him be having twosome, party with she and her friends.
Re: Relationship Advice: We Are About To Get Married But He Keeps Sleeping With My F by Kakamorufu(m): 7:33am On Oct 02, 2016
it's because he's rich.thats why u are still hanging around him. better move on with ur life to avoid a broken Marriage

(1) (Reply)

I Am Leaving Nairaland. / If You Are Under Pressure To Marry You Need To Read This. / Shout Out To My Niggaz Ymdo,capital Cee,gangstarsms,phiio,1oeola,pix Inside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.