Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,243 members, 7,815,337 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Kids Carrying Placards To Protest In Edo Against Election Outcome ( Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kids Carrying Placards To Protest In Edo Against Election Outcome ( Pictures) (45602 Views)

Placards From The 'I Stand With Nigeria' Protest (Photos) / Northerners Carry Placards To Support Fayose & Show Him Love / People With Placards Beg Jonathan To Come Back In Police Presence In Sokoto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kids Carrying Placards To Protest In Edo Against Election Outcome ( Pictures) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:00am On Oct 02, 2016
Good Morning Nigerians..... angry angry angry

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kids Carrying Placards To Protest In Edo Against Election Outcome ( Pictures) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:00am On Oct 02, 2016
I hope these are not the people whose votes PDP and Pastor Ize Iyamu claimed were cancelled by INEC.

lalasticlala

198 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Kids Carrying Placards To Protest In Edo Against Election Outcome ( Pictures) by TPAND(f): 9:03am On Oct 02, 2016
Pastor Ize Iyamu just lost it for me... with this.

77 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kids Carrying Placards To Protest In Edo Against Election Outcome ( Pictures) by arewafederation: 9:05am On Oct 02, 2016
What da hell is this?
He should have at least bought new clothes for them na

Somebody should tell me this is Photoshop. undecided

119 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kids Carrying Placards To Protest In Edo Against Election Outcome ( Pictures) by sarrki(m): 9:07am On Oct 02, 2016
They don't have shame

The followers still believes that pdp is still relevant

The truth is they are not

73 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kids Carrying Placards To Protest In Edo Against Election Outcome ( Pictures) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:09am On Oct 02, 2016
Mynd44 and lalasticlala can we get this to the frontpage?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kids Carrying Placards To Protest In Edo Against Election Outcome ( Pictures) by sarrki(m): 9:13am On Oct 02, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Mynd44 and lalasticlala can we get this to the frontpage?

Seconded

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kids Carrying Placards To Protest In Edo Against Election Outcome ( Pictures) by MizMyColi(f): 9:17am On Oct 02, 2016

Lol

There are adults there.
I see a nursing mother walking with her Child as well.

Doesn't seem to me like those kids were hired. If they needed hired kids, they would go for posh looking children, not those on tattered clothes. These ones are just catching fun.

Per Edo election, I'm not even going to argue with anyone that quotes my handle.

My Lil Sis handled a Unit. A different result was announced from what was earlier counted.
It was rigged. Period.

I hope Ize-Iyamu does not intend to just let this slide. It's tantamount to betrayal if he does.

126 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Kids Carrying Placards To Protest In Edo Against Election Outcome ( Pictures) by midolian(m): 9:18am On Oct 02, 2016
See the look on their faces sef...One will knw these kids are happy Ike Akamu lost..how can you be laughing in a protest like this? cheesy cheesy

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kids Carrying Placards To Protest In Edo Against Election Outcome ( Pictures) by sarrki(m): 9:20am On Oct 02, 2016
MizMyColi:

Lol

There are adults there.

Doesn't seem to me like those kids were hired. If they needed hired kids, they would go for posh looking children, not those on tattered clothes. These ones are just catching fun.

Per Edo election, I'm not even going to argue with anyone that quotes my handle.

My Lil Sis handled a Unit. A different result was announced from what was earlier counted.
It was rigged. Period.

I hope Ize-Iyamu does not intend to just let this slide. It's tantamount to betrayal if he does.

See pdp spokesperson

PDP charge and bail lawyer have spoken

I know pdp have no shame for you to come and

Defend this shows how the leaders think all of us

Are as their dumb as followers

118 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Kids Carrying Placards To Protest In Edo Against Election Outcome ( Pictures) by midolian(m): 9:20am On Oct 02, 2016
MizMyColi:

Lol

There are adults there.

It was rigged. Period.

I hope Ike-Akamu does not intend to just let this slide. It's tantamount to betrayal if he does.
@ 1st bolded.... Cost vs Benefit.

Those on tattered clothes are cheaper grin grin

@ 2nd bolded...grin grin

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kids Carrying Placards To Protest In Edo Against Election Outcome ( Pictures) by fuckyoumhen: 9:22am On Oct 02, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
I hope these are not the people whose votes PDP and Pastor Ize Iyamu claimed were cancelled by INEC.

lalasticlala

I AM 100% SURE THAT THIS IS ANOTHER PROPAGANDA FROM APC.

TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT!

I KNOW WHO YOU ARE SO AM NOT SUPRPRISED TO SEE THIS!

IF A THREAD LIKE THIS MAKES FRONT PAGE WITHOUT PROPER VERIFICATION TO AUTHENTICATE THE CONTENT IT MEANS NAIRALAND IS INDEED A DUMPING GROUND WHERE EVERY BEER PARLOUR NEWS MAKES FRONT PAGE ALL IN THE NAME OF TRAFFIC

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kids Carrying Placards To Protest In Edo Against Election Outcome ( Pictures) by mumuto: 9:24am On Oct 02, 2016
fuckyoumhen:

TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT!

I KNOW WGO YOU ARE SO AM NOT SUPRPRISED TO SEE THIS!

Propaganda again? This is pics for Gods sake

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kids Carrying Placards To Protest In Edo Against Election Outcome ( Pictures) by fuckyoumhen: 9:26am On Oct 02, 2016
mumuto:

Propaganda again? This is pics for Gods sake
do you realise that chadians/nigerienne do vote as Nigerian during election in the northern part of Nigeria?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kids Carrying Placards To Protest In Edo Against Election Outcome ( Pictures) by midolian(m): 9:26am On Oct 02, 2016
fuckyoumhen:

TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT!

I KNOW WHO YOU ARE SO AM NOT SUPRPRISED TO SEE THIS!

IF A THREAD LIKE THIS MAKES FRONT PAGE WITHOUT PROPER VERIFUCATION TO AUTHENTICATE THE CONTENT IT MEANS NAIRALAND IS INDEED A DUMPING GROUND WHERE EVERY BEER PARLOUR NEWS MAKES FRONT PAGE ALL IN THE NAME OF TRAFFIC
Abeegi, leave story for market women. You think nairaland is for you and ya cronies alone? Your kind of news cannot always make front page.

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kids Carrying Placards To Protest In Edo Against Election Outcome ( Pictures) by ritababe(f): 9:27am On Oct 02, 2016
MizMyColi:

Lol

There are adults there.

It was rigged. Period.

even if he go to court he will still lose. Period.

62 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Kids Carrying Placards To Protest In Edo Against Election Outcome ( Pictures) by fuckyoumhen: 9:29am On Oct 02, 2016
midolian:
Abeegi, leave story for market women. You think nairaland is for you and ya cronies alone? Your kind of news cannot always make front page.
lol, I belonged to no political party.
Re: Kids Carrying Placards To Protest In Edo Against Election Outcome ( Pictures) by modath(f): 9:30am On Oct 02, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

lalasticlala

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kids Carrying Placards To Protest In Edo Against Election Outcome ( Pictures) by modath(f): 9:34am On Oct 02, 2016
arewafederation:
What da hell is this?

Since Ize Iyamu and his handlers didn't have enough grey matter to realise the kind of PR nightmare this would have been if Naija were to be a fully functional country then he doesn't deserve to be a milad...

He is unwise, the message this sends is that these street kids who are deliberately kept in dire states he has no gumption about exploiting them for his own personal ends and perpetuating that lifestyle....

Mehn, the jokes write themselves... cool

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kids Carrying Placards To Protest In Edo Against Election Outcome ( Pictures) by Nobody: 9:35am On Oct 02, 2016
MizMyColi:

Lol

There are adults there.

It was rigged. Period.

Election is free of violence does not mean there was no rigging.The Nigerian media has made us to believe that when an election is free of violence that election is fair.Thank God no life was lost.Had it been apc lost,there would be record of deaths.

3 Likes

Re: Kids Carrying Placards To Protest In Edo Against Election Outcome ( Pictures) by MrsMyColi(f): 9:37am On Oct 02, 2016
sarrki:

See pdp spokesperson

PDP charge and bail lawyer have spoken

I know pdp have no shame for you to come and

Defend this shows how the leaders think all of us

Are as their dumb as followers

Who is this Tout?

Sweeerrve!! grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Kids Carrying Placards To Protest In Edo Against Election Outcome ( Pictures) by ReneeNuttall(f): 9:37am On Oct 02, 2016
Those are refugees seen around king square axis and mission roads.......they are mostly northerners....... But why use them fr protests?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kids Carrying Placards To Protest In Edo Against Election Outcome ( Pictures) by joseph1832(m): 9:40am On Oct 02, 2016
There is hunger in the land, and people use it as a means of getting the hungry to do what they want.

To think these miscreants who pummelled this nation into recession by their act of shameless looting and plundering can't stoop any lower.

Imagine using kids to do their dirty deeds. I won't be surprised if these kids were given 200 by the PDP just to come and protest.

Never knew renting a crowd (kids) in Nigeria is this cheap.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kids Carrying Placards To Protest In Edo Against Election Outcome ( Pictures) by MrsMyColi(f): 9:40am On Oct 02, 2016
Love Machine:
Election is free of violence does not mean there was no rigging.The Nigerian media has made us to believe that when an election is free of violence that election is fair.Thank God no life was lost.Had it been apc lost,there would be record of deaths.

You see...

Ize-Iyamu is a peace loving man.

The man did not release money per se.

Whatever you see happening in Edo as regards protests are either sponsored from people's goodwill or that of political godfathers who are so pained by the outcome.

The media was shut out. APC didn't make noise during the elections run up because they already had the right people in their pocket.

Bye Bye to credible elections in Nigeria though.

4 Likes

Re: Kids Carrying Placards To Protest In Edo Against Election Outcome ( Pictures) by joseph1832(m): 9:43am On Oct 02, 2016
Love Machine:
Election is free of violence does not mean there was no rigging.The Nigerian media has made us to believe that when an election is free of violence that election is fair. Thank God no life was lost.Had it been apc lost,there would be record of deaths.
Didn't PDP win in Rivers state, wasn't there lost of lives? So what on earth are you spewing Mr.?

Don't tell me sentiment is now your best friend? Anyway I won't be surprised because your lot always seem to play to the gallery as long as the gallery play to them.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kids Carrying Placards To Protest In Edo Against Election Outcome ( Pictures) by agarawu23(m): 9:43am On Oct 02, 2016
midolian:
See the look on their faces sef...One will knw these kids are happy Ike Akamu lost..how can you be laughing in a protest like this? cheesy cheesy
exactly.

PDP feed them & their parents that day
That's the reason behind their laugh.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kids Carrying Placards To Protest In Edo Against Election Outcome ( Pictures) by MrsMyColi(f): 9:45am On Oct 02, 2016
midolian:
@ 1st bolded.... Cost vs Benefit.

Those on tattered clothes are cheaper grin grin

@ 2nd bolded...grin grin

Lol

@2nd bolded...
cheesy cheesy cheesy

I was going to sue my phone makers.

I thought that was an actual error I made.
Re: Kids Carrying Placards To Protest In Edo Against Election Outcome ( Pictures) by ReneeNuttall(f): 9:46am On Oct 02, 2016
arewafederation:
What da hell is this?

It is not photoshoped, those are street kids(refugees)that are seen loitering around ring road axis......those kids parents can do anything for money,such as renting out their kids for a token.just like u r seeing

4 Likes

Re: Kids Carrying Placards To Protest In Edo Against Election Outcome ( Pictures) by midolian(m): 9:46am On Oct 02, 2016
MrsMyColi:

Lol

@2nd bolded...
cheesy cheesy cheesy

I was going to sue my phone makers.

I thought that was an actual error I made.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Kids Carrying Placards To Protest In Edo Against Election Outcome ( Pictures) by joseph1832(m): 9:47am On Oct 02, 2016
MizMyColi:

Lol

There are adults there.

It was rigged. Period.

What brand of nonsense is this woman spewing? Such Arrant nonsense coming from this... I refuse to call you the name I have for you.

Which unit did your lil sis handle? Let's know the unit?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kids Carrying Placards To Protest In Edo Against Election Outcome ( Pictures) by agarawu23(m): 9:48am On Oct 02, 2016
MrsMyColi:

You see...

Ize-Iyamu is a peace loving man.

The man did not release money per se.

Whatever you see happening in Edo as regards protests are either sponsored from people's goodwill or that of political godfathers who are so pained by the outcome.

The media was shut out. APC didn't make noise during the elections run up because they already had the right people in their pocket.

Bye Bye to credible elections in Nigeria though.
tot u have left politics section like moi grin

These kids are paid by ize-iyamu after losing the election.

Our future generations are being used as thugs by pdp members instead of sending them to school and u are here defending.

15 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Shut Up, PDP Governors Lavished State Funds On You – Tuface Told / Engr Musa: Missing MMA Staff Reportedly Found Dead At Lagos Canal (Graphic) / Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast In Gombe Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.