Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,325 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Should I Pay My Tithe To My Mum. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Should I Pay My Tithe To My Mum. (654 Views)

"I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. / I Just Gave My Tithe To A Beggar. Was I Wrong? / Should I Pay My Tithe Or Pay My Brother's School Fees? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Pay My Tithe To My Mum. by Paulscholari(m): 10:42am On Oct 02, 2016
I know Tithes are meant to be paid to the ordained of God and since i havent been attending church this Days am thinking of paying it to my mum, because she is an ordained pastor, thou she is not yet ministering as a pastor in her church but a staunch prayer warrior, and also she is a widow..will i be right to give her my tithe.?
Re: Should I Pay My Tithe To My Mum. by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 02, 2016
Paulscholari:
I know Tithes are meant to be paid to the ordained of God and since i havent been attending church this Days am thinking of paying it to my mum, because she is an ordained pastor, thou she is not yet ministering as a pastor in her church but a staunch prayer warrior, and also she is a widow..will i be right to give her my tithe.?

Your tithe goes to God. I don't really believe it must be given to the church. It can be given as alms.

P.s it's what I believe, no one should quote me unnecessarily
Re: Should I Pay My Tithe To My Mum. by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 02, 2016
No! Pay your tithe to your dad, then your dad can pay his to your mum, then your mum can pay hers to you, then that will complete the circle of family tithe! Silly question grin

1 Like

Re: Should I Pay My Tithe To My Mum. by branhampaul: 12:28pm On Oct 02, 2016
Stalker365:

Your tithe goes to God. I don't really believe it must be given to the church. It can be given as alms.

P.s it's what I believe, no one should quote me unnecessarily
Mrs.WoMan You Are Wrong, B'cos The Bible Said Bring Your Tithe To The Storehouse (church).. Read Malachi 3:10
Re: Should I Pay My Tithe To My Mum. by branhampaul: 12:35pm On Oct 02, 2016
Paulscholari:
Tell Your Mum To Never Be A Pastor Or She's Heading To Hell Fire For Disobeying God's Spoken Word In 1 Corinthians 14:34-35;37..
Women Are Not To Preach In The Church..
Re: Should I Pay My Tithe To My Mum. by Paulscholari(m): 1:10pm On Oct 02, 2016
branhampaul:
Tell Your Mum To Never Be A Pastor Or She's Heading To Hell Fire For Disobeying God's Spoken Word In 1 Corinthians 14:34-35;37..
Women Are Not To Preach In The Church..
she already a pastor..and like i said she is not preaching in church yet

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Chris And Benny Hinn Again / What Is A Lost Love Spells In *~oman~usa~~australia~norway+qatar-bahrain*uk? / Ten Things We Believe As Christians That Are Very Different From Reality.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.