Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:03 AM

My Review Of Ay's A Trip To Jamaica Movie - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / My Review Of Ay's A Trip To Jamaica Movie (35902 Views)

Download Full Movie: A Trip To Jamaica | By Ay, Funkeā€¦ / AY's "A Trip To Jamaica" Rakes In N80Million In 10 Days / AY's A "Trip To Jamaica" Movie Premiere (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Review Of Ay's A Trip To Jamaica Movie by miketayo(m): 5:53am On Oct 09, 2016
esosuo2:

Lol guy ur condition hav pass wat comedy can solve ., if 30days in atlanta ain't funny to you guy na spiritual issue oh

30 days in atlanta wasnt all that funny really, but it wasnt a bad movie all together, it was just ok.. I stopped laughing after they moved to atlanta, the scenes in Nigeria were funny.. trip to Jamaica is obviously a burst

3 Likes

Re: My Review Of Ay's A Trip To Jamaica Movie by doveda: 5:59am On Oct 09, 2016
If Atlanta wasn't funny, Jaimaca won't be any differentundecided

7 Likes

Re: My Review Of Ay's A Trip To Jamaica Movie by skywalker001(m): 6:02am On Oct 09, 2016
it's just lik football... having all the best players in your team doesn't guarantee success

4 Likes

Re: My Review Of Ay's A Trip To Jamaica Movie by HQuadreal: 6:04am On Oct 09, 2016
Please help, am I been banned from creating new topic look what it always show me any time I want to create new topic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Review Of Ay's A Trip To Jamaica Movie by siji1979(m): 6:06am On Oct 09, 2016
Dt is own finished work, where is ur own? Ay's fans like him even in his sh""t

1 Like

Re: My Review Of Ay's A Trip To Jamaica Movie by hottathanfire(m): 6:11am On Oct 09, 2016
Some of us are thinkers, I can relate with what the babe feels but some people will still find it interesting.
What makes some people laugh a silly so called jokes of clowns like Bishop Umeh, mr patrick etc calling themselves comedians still baffles me cos their act are so Silly that it can't pass for comedy lailai

7 Likes

Re: My Review Of Ay's A Trip To Jamaica Movie by symbianDON(m): 6:14am On Oct 09, 2016
I wonder why anyone should be surprised at the low rating of the movie....the one that precedes it, was grossly overrated how much more this one? I have hardly ever found AY funny! as someone succinctly put it...na luck e get, na im time.

3 Likes

Re: My Review Of Ay's A Trip To Jamaica Movie by martineinstein(m): 6:16am On Oct 09, 2016
nothing new.AY is a boring comedian,who is very lucky

3 Likes

Re: My Review Of Ay's A Trip To Jamaica Movie by Btruth: 6:16am On Oct 09, 2016
O ma she oooo......see how people dey bash AY left and right for nairaland.com

When I told AY to take his time to study the characters of "Only Fools & Horses" of the British comedy sitcom, he says my mouth dey smell.

Honestly, when you are acting, you don't act to the gallery, one needs to act naturally, and forget about the camera men and other crew. Act as if there are no people around, by so doing, you will bring forth the best in you.

Se ko tan bayi? lipsrsealed

9 Likes

Re: My Review Of Ay's A Trip To Jamaica Movie by Freshman54(m): 6:18am On Oct 09, 2016
At never forced any body to watch the movie. stop criticizing...if you don't like it, go and produce your own........

3 Likes

Re: My Review Of Ay's A Trip To Jamaica Movie by Ayoswit(f): 6:19am On Oct 09, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Ain't seeing that shii for nuff'. Learnt my lessons from 30 Days in Atlanta

My sister, that Ay is being overrated. Just like Bishop; Okon or whatever his name is, dude has never been funny. Maybe I just don't find him funny. Maybe
My dear, I can't remember d last time I watched a movie starring okon Lagos. I dont know wat is funny about his dry jokes.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Review Of Ay's A Trip To Jamaica Movie by Summer7: 6:23am On Oct 09, 2016
It's a big stride ,be focused and ignore the haters.
Re: My Review Of Ay's A Trip To Jamaica Movie by iheanyi4u(m): 6:26am On Oct 09, 2016
That's how my sisters disturbed me and I had to take them to go see the movie. Left them there and came back to see them looking like they just came out of a funeral service. I laughed at them all the way home

12 Likes

Re: My Review Of Ay's A Trip To Jamaica Movie by 48cents: 6:26am On Oct 09, 2016
Saw the movie last week based on the hype of 30 days in Atlanta......it was below average

No twists, no turns, no suspense thus giving that actors much work to do and unfortunately they couldn't pull it off

2 Likes

Re: My Review Of Ay's A Trip To Jamaica Movie by Summer7: 6:26am On Oct 09, 2016
[color=#006600][/At never forced any body to watch the movie. stop criticizing...if you don't like it, go and produce your own........

1 Like

Re: My Review Of Ay's A Trip To Jamaica Movie by Teespice(f): 6:26am On Oct 09, 2016
I thought I was the only one who saw a trip to Jamaica as as epic fail.

2 Likes

Re: My Review Of Ay's A Trip To Jamaica Movie by martineinstein(m): 6:27am On Oct 09, 2016
olamydey:
It was a complete waste of money... angry. I tot funke was going to play a 'jenifa' role but that didn't happen. Any actress could have played her part in this movie. And AY? He should just stick to stand up comedy. He deserves 10 lashes of koboko for this film. Nse sef is losing steam. She should be like joke silva- iv neva seen her in a stupid film angry angry
when AY become stand up comedian......he uses othercomedians for his show...AY is a boring comedian

5 Likes

Re: My Review Of Ay's A Trip To Jamaica Movie by Teespice(f): 6:28am On Oct 09, 2016
homesteady:
The feeling is mutual my dear! I didn't go there with the intention to watch it, but just to while away time before 93 days started, I decided to watch it!

Many people might find it interesting, but not me!

before I waste my money again, is 93 days interesting?
Re: My Review Of Ay's A Trip To Jamaica Movie by martineinstein(m): 6:29am On Oct 09, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Ain't seeing that shii for nuff'. Learnt my lessons from 30 Days in Atlanta

My sister, that Ay is being overrated. Just like Bishop; Okon or whatever his name is, dude has never been funny. Maybe I just don't find him funny. Maybe
both of dem are not comic-worthy...bishop and AYU are overrated

1 Like

Re: My Review Of Ay's A Trip To Jamaica Movie by martineinstein(m): 6:30am On Oct 09, 2016
Godshand:
And i am sure why this thread made FrontPage is because it's portraying the movie in a negative image. If the thread was to tell how super good the movie is, it wouldnt have made frontpage.

Nairaland... spoilling people's businesses since 2005.
do u even know what 'review' means?

7 Likes

Re: My Review Of Ay's A Trip To Jamaica Movie by 9jaBloke: 6:32am On Oct 09, 2016
I'm not exactly a fan of Ay's movies but I don't think it's fair to put this on the front page of a forum as big as nairaland. This is just one person's opinion and putting it up here could mar the financial success of the movie. #justsaying

6 Likes

Re: My Review Of Ay's A Trip To Jamaica Movie by Nobody: 6:32am On Oct 09, 2016
martineinstein:
both of dem are not comic-worthy...bishop and AYU are overrated
That Bishop even bore you more than you was before seeing his movie #NoPlayaHatin

1 Like

Re: My Review Of Ay's A Trip To Jamaica Movie by martineinstein(m): 6:34am On Oct 09, 2016
Freshman54:
At never forced any body to watch the movie. stop criticizing...if you don't like it, go and produce your own........
what kind of cave mentality is dis??even in hollywood,criticism exists.... All movies are criticised and rated.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Review Of Ay's A Trip To Jamaica Movie by Nobody: 6:38am On Oct 09, 2016
martineinstein:
do u even know what 'review' means?

No Sir. I don't know what "review" means but i know and i am certain this is a "negative review" of somebody's investment/source of income.

4 Likes

Re: My Review Of Ay's A Trip To Jamaica Movie by homesteady(m): 6:46am On Oct 09, 2016
Teespice:

before I waste my money again, is 93 days interesting?
Yes! It is so interesting and captivating! I even feel like watching it again!
Re: My Review Of Ay's A Trip To Jamaica Movie by ekmike(m): 6:48am On Oct 09, 2016
And my gal broke up with me cos I didn't take her to watch this movie

Am not an African movie person.

1 Like

Re: My Review Of Ay's A Trip To Jamaica Movie by MARKone(m): 6:53am On Oct 09, 2016
Deleted 30 days in Atlanda just 5mins into the movie, it was horrible. Laughed when I saw that Eric Roberts will star in this Jamaica thing, just avoid any movie he featured in.

1 Like

Re: My Review Of Ay's A Trip To Jamaica Movie by Alexbrain(m): 6:54am On Oct 09, 2016
Please do check out my blog http://alexanderbusybrain..com
Re: My Review Of Ay's A Trip To Jamaica Movie by esosuo2: 6:55am On Oct 09, 2016
AngelAhnie:
You no dey sleep
Lol I be watchy nite hear oh
Re: My Review Of Ay's A Trip To Jamaica Movie by esosuo2: 6:58am On Oct 09, 2016
miketayo:

30 days in atlanta wasnt all that funny really, but it wasnt a bad movie all together, it was just ok.. I stopped laughing after they moved to atlanta, the scenes in Nigeria were funny.. trip to Jamaica is obviously a burst
For real .? If u stopped laffing after dey moved meanin u are one of dos american comedy lovers ,

1 Like

Re: My Review Of Ay's A Trip To Jamaica Movie by martineinstein(m): 7:01am On Oct 09, 2016
Godshand:

No Sir. I don't know what "review" means but i know and i am certain this is a "negative review" of somebody's investment/source of income.
negative review results from release of 'substandard' product...its a wake up call to AY...u should be happy for this review.as it helps in bring the best out of producers.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Vow Season 3 On Zee World 2019 / Khafi Faces Sack For Having Sex On Big Brother Naija - Sun UK / Watch Nigeria CHANNELS TV Online Live 24/7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.