Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,814 members, 7,817,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Confuse - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Confuse (410 Views)

Woman’s Hot Pants Confuse Police Who Think She’s Walking Unclad In England / Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) / These Sexy Photos Will Confuse You, If You Do Not Look Well. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confuse by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 02, 2016
Good day ladies and gentlemen. It would be helpful to me if you guys can give me your candid advice on this issue.
Ok I have Mr A and B, they are both great men. Mr A and I started dating some years back but at first I wasn't sure if he was the right one base on how we started but along the line, Mr B came and asked me out too and I accepted looking for which is going to work out. I live in U.S and Mr B also lives in U.S. Mr B wasn't opening up to me when he is having issue financially and I didn't like it for not sharing his problems with me even when I always try to talk to him, he will say he doesn't want to border me with his issues. Because I didn't like that idea I broke up with him but once in a while he checks up on me. Sometime two weeks ago he told me he wants me back that he regretted letting me go but I haven't told him yes yet. But Mr A smiley a nice, loving and caring guy who is trying to get things going with the present Nigeria's economy. Mr A and I became very close, always looking out for each other, can't stay a day without talking, who can tell when I am not myself, I can't even hold a secret from him for a day even though is a distance relationship. Sometime last year when I visited home I met with his family and he met some of my siblings but not like official introduction. He has a nice family I most say. They both are not financially ok which I don't really care much about because as long as they both have a degree they will make it someday. I don't know if I should tell Mr B that I am into a serious relationship or give him another chance or see who wins at the end. But I am still asking God for directions and I also need your opinions maybe some persons have experienced it. How did you handle it, how did it end? Please help me because I don't want to hurt anyone deeply. Thanks in advance.
Please moderators in the house help me move it to front page.
Re: Confuse by dollyjoy(f): 3:05pm On Oct 02, 2016
There is no need for Mr B if Mr A got what you need.
Re: Confuse by Nobody: 3:12pm On Oct 02, 2016
So now we name them A B to Z... grin
Re: Confuse by project8(m): 3:16pm On Oct 02, 2016
If u truly love mr A u woundnt have allowed mr B into d scene to start with.so its ur call gal
Re: Confuse by Mille: 3:19pm On Oct 02, 2016
Chai.

Nigerian women and double dating. If you are a man and reading this, you better have a spare too before someone will just drop you in the middle for Mr B.

1 Like

Re: Confuse by Florblu(f): 3:20pm On Oct 02, 2016
Tell Mr B you are into a relationship with someone else and hold Mr A

1 Like

Re: Confuse by Tallesty1(m): 3:32pm On Oct 02, 2016
Go for Mr C. His own is true love.
Re: Confuse by LorDBolton(m): 3:37pm On Oct 02, 2016
Tallesty1:

What bout mr D? I'm sure He's a godly person
Re: Confuse by Nwocha12(f): 4:09pm On Oct 02, 2016
Tallesty1:
lol
Re: Confuse by chigoizie7(m): 4:54pm On Oct 02, 2016
Seriously, if the 1st man was good enough, there wouldn't be any need for the 2nd man.

Den again, women life just de baffle me.

U broke up with a man that has refused to open up to u on his financial difficulties. He doesn't want to bother u with his problems, yet u saw it necessary to even break up with him.

Meanwhile a woman will see a man who has financial difficulties and will always look up to her for help as a sisi/pussssy. In near future, the man get angry which is normal and blows out, she calls him ungrateful fellow.

Una just complex

(1) (Reply)

Rate Dis Work! / Are There Any Wife Material In Churches?? Help! / Do Mail Order Bride Really Exist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.