Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,809 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:10 PM

Man Rubs Powder To Celebrate APC's Victory In Edo State (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Rubs Powder To Celebrate APC's Victory In Edo State (photos) (35663 Views)

2019: Segun Osoba Doubts Apc’s Victory In Presidential Election / Shehu Counters Atiku, Says Buhari Single-handedly Responsible For Apc’s Victory / A Nairalander Celebrate Apc One Year In Office With Heart Touching Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Rubs Powder To Celebrate APC's Victory In Edo State (photos) by Ceoflexygist: 4:10pm On Oct 02, 2016
A Facebook user Share this photo of a man who rubs himself with white powder to mark the climax of the #EdoDecides victory celebration!

See photo below;

Source: http://www.flexygist.com/2016/10/02/see-how-this-man-celebrated-apcs-victory-in-edo-state-photos/

2 Likes

Re: Man Rubs Powder To Celebrate APC's Victory In Edo State (photos) by madridguy(m): 4:12pm On Oct 02, 2016
grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Rubs Powder To Celebrate APC's Victory In Edo State (photos) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 02, 2016
Later him go soon complain and regret for voting apc.No be here we dey?

41 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Rubs Powder To Celebrate APC's Victory In Edo State (photos) by Baawaa(m): 4:26pm On Oct 02, 2016
This is OJUJU Calabar that will carry ize Iyamu grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Man Rubs Powder To Celebrate APC's Victory In Edo State (photos) by osesology(m): 4:31pm On Oct 02, 2016
Na so
Re: Man Rubs Powder To Celebrate APC's Victory In Edo State (photos) by RealJaneDoe: 4:59pm On Oct 02, 2016
Poor Man Celebration

3 Likes

Re: Man Rubs Powder To Celebrate APC's Victory In Edo State (photos) by AfonjaGuy: 5:02pm On Oct 02, 2016
Continue smiling, Dont worry very soon we shall hear you wailing, cursing those you collected money to sell your vote grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Rubs Powder To Celebrate APC's Victory In Edo State (photos) by donphilopus: 5:12pm On Oct 02, 2016
Are Obaseki's children doing this to celebrate their father's victory? If NO, why then do I try it? Anyway, anything that would increase PDPians' BP to High Heaven is welcomed! cheesy grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Rubs Powder To Celebrate APC's Victory In Edo State (photos) by Bari22: 5:16pm On Oct 02, 2016
Any way he has a good reason of doing it
Re: Man Rubs Powder To Celebrate APC's Victory In Edo State (photos) by babdap: 5:21pm On Oct 02, 2016
Get his family to take him to a white garment Church asap
Re: Man Rubs Powder To Celebrate APC's Victory In Edo State (photos) by donphilopus: 5:24pm On Oct 02, 2016
AfonjaGuy:
Continue smiling, Dont worry very soon we shall hear you wailing, cursing those you collected money to sell your vote grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Keep your fingers crossed! You don't have any idea of what happened in Edo State. No wonder your people voted (for) a man (Ikpeazu) who alongside Theodore Orji looted Abia State as their Governor to continue the looting. If Abians are so foolish to vote (for) someone who your enemy (Ochendu) brought to continue from where he stopped (his looting), the 'good' people of Edo ain't like that.

We haven't forgotten how Ize-Iyamu as the then Chief of Staff and later SSG to Igbinedion looted the State's treasury. Under their watch, my Local Government was forgotten and left to suffer. They made it looked as if my Local Government was no longer part of Edo State. When Osunbor got there, he remembered us and tiled about a 30km road from Lampese to Ososo. When Oshiomole came in, he did something greater than what Osunbor did. And now you're expecting us to be ungrateful to these people who remembered the existence of our Local Government? Never!

Oshiomole touched barely every part of Edo State. I would not regret voting (for) Obaseki because I know he would continue from where Oshiomole would stop. My vote for Obaseki ain't a sold vote, he merited and deserved my vote. Hadn't been I voted the thief called Ize-Iyamu, my conscience would have been judging me!

64 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Man Rubs Powder To Celebrate APC's Victory In Edo State (photos) by brainpulse: 8:38pm On Oct 02, 2016
This are the true son of the soil that voted, not the children on Nairaland wailing.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rubs Powder To Celebrate APC's Victory In Edo State (photos) by veekid(m): 8:38pm On Oct 02, 2016
Rada rada
Re: Man Rubs Powder To Celebrate APC's Victory In Edo State (photos) by Kangol99(m): 8:39pm On Oct 02, 2016
White man! So this style still dey in existence?
Re: Man Rubs Powder To Celebrate APC's Victory In Edo State (photos) by Kangol99(m): 8:40pm On Oct 02, 2016
babdap:
Get his family to take him to a white garment Church asap

Lol.............make them cast out that evil spirit sharp sharp.
Re: Man Rubs Powder To Celebrate APC's Victory In Edo State (photos) by Kangol99(m): 8:44pm On Oct 02, 2016
K

Re: Man Rubs Powder To Celebrate APC's Victory In Edo State (photos) by godson4u79(m): 8:46pm On Oct 02, 2016
Majority of Edo people re very happy that APC won the election.

PDP is just using media propaganda to make the audience feel Edo people re not happy...

Its been celebration all ways in Edo state

22 Likes

Re: Man Rubs Powder To Celebrate APC's Victory In Edo State (photos) by salaboiz(m): 8:52pm On Oct 02, 2016
this guy don high....
Re: Man Rubs Powder To Celebrate APC's Victory In Edo State (photos) by dokJ: 8:55pm On Oct 02, 2016
i hate to comment in such fraudulent victory. i can bet one of my testes that pdp won in real life.
Re: Man Rubs Powder To Celebrate APC's Victory In Edo State (photos) by Vickiweezy(m): 8:59pm On Oct 02, 2016
Dis one don see food chop today na why im dey misbehave.
Re: Man Rubs Powder To Celebrate APC's Victory In Edo State (photos) by DifferentBoy1(m): 9:04pm On Oct 02, 2016
That's the spirit of gyration.
Re: Man Rubs Powder To Celebrate APC's Victory In Edo State (photos) by chinex276(m): 9:08pm On Oct 02, 2016
dis mumu zombie... i blocked him frm my fb early dis yr.. his jus an apc e-warrior nt an edo man
Re: Man Rubs Powder To Celebrate APC's Victory In Edo State (photos) by lite15(m): 9:08pm On Oct 02, 2016
grin
DifferentBoy1:
shocked
DifferentBoy1:
angry
DifferentBoy1:
shocked
DifferentBoy1:
Re: Man Rubs Powder To Celebrate APC's Victory In Edo State (photos) by asarebabson: 9:09pm On Oct 02, 2016
The people have spoken in one voice says politicians. Lols
Re: Man Rubs Powder To Celebrate APC's Victory In Edo State (photos) by AsoRockz01(m): 9:13pm On Oct 02, 2016
It's obvious the brother used a 2 mega pixel camera phone. We have been there before.
Re: Man Rubs Powder To Celebrate APC's Victory In Edo State (photos) by moshould(m): 9:17pm On Oct 02, 2016
He should go and ask those pple that trekked for Buhari, ask dem how far

3 Likes

Re: Man Rubs Powder To Celebrate APC's Victory In Edo State (photos) by PMONEY6: 9:19pm On Oct 02, 2016
Love Machine:
Later him go soon complain and regret for voting apc.No be here we dey?

NONSENSE.

6 Likes

Re: Man Rubs Powder To Celebrate APC's Victory In Edo State (photos) by Boyooosa(m): 9:26pm On Oct 02, 2016
Kangol99:
K
Laff Wan Kill You Tru Tru. cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nine Nigerian Politicians Married To Judges / How Successive Governments Received Abacha's Loot / Osun Public Servants, Retirees At Winners Chapel For Food Today (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.