Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,561 members, 7,827,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Man Rubs Powder To Celebrate APC's Victory In Edo State (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Rubs Powder To Celebrate APC's Victory In Edo State (photos) (35678 Views)

2019: Segun Osoba Doubts Apc’s Victory In Presidential Election / Shehu Counters Atiku, Says Buhari Single-handedly Responsible For Apc’s Victory / A Nairalander Celebrate Apc One Year In Office With Heart Touching Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Rubs Powder To Celebrate APC's Victory In Edo State (photos) by Skipfr(m): 9:30pm On Oct 02, 2016
That's Jack Obiyan. He has been giving PDP e-rats sleepless nights from time immemorial. Obaseki deserved our vote and we gave it to him. Though he hasn't been declared the winner of the election because the results in nairaland, PH, Delta and Ekiti have not been counted

1 Like

Re: Man Rubs Powder To Celebrate APC's Victory In Edo State (photos) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 02, 2016
donphilopus:

Keep your fingers crossed! You don't have any idea of what happened in Edo State. No wonder your people voted (for) a man (Ikpeazu) who alongside Theodore Orji looted Abia State as their Governor to continue the looting. If Abians are so foolish to vote (for) someone who your enemy (Ochendu) brought to continue from where he stopped (his looting), the 'good' people of Edo ain't like that.

We haven't forgotten how Ize-Iyamu as the then Chief of Staff and later SSG to Igbinedion looted the State's treasury. Under their watch, my Local Government was forgotten and left to suffer. They made it looked as if my Local Government was no longer part of Edo State. When Osunbor got there, he remembered us and tiled about a 30km road from Lampese to Ososo. When Oshiomole came in, he did something greater than what Osunbor did. And now you're expecting us to be ungrateful to these people who remembered the existence of our Local Government? Never!

Oshiomole touched barely every part of Edo State. I would not regret voting (for) Obaseki because I know he would continue from where Oshiomole would stop. My vote for Obaseki ain't a sold vote, he merited and deserved my vote. Hadn't been I voted the thief called Ize-Iyamu, my conscience would have been judging me!
I laugh when people who are miles away from Edo State come online and spew debris devoid of real facts.
you are 100% right when you say Oshiomhole Touched every part of Edo, he did what we have not seen since the days of Ogbemudia
,. I agree that he kinda slowed down in the last 2 years, but truth is he has shown us how Govt suppose to run. Even in his reelection four years back, he cleared the local govts 18/18 ,. The people of Edo know the difference between a serious Governance, and political 'oloshoism'. The Last PDP dispensation is still very fresh in our memory. Ize Iyamu should be grateful for the recession, thats why he got the votes he got,
Long Live Edo State! ise

1 Like

Re: Man Rubs Powder To Celebrate APC's Victory In Edo State (photos) by Daydream252(m): 9:53pm On Oct 02, 2016
God help Abia state if feel like cry
Re: Man Rubs Powder To Celebrate APC's Victory In Edo State (photos) by Mufasa27(m): 9:57pm On Oct 02, 2016
donphilopus:

Keep your fingers crossed! You don't have any idea of what happened in Edo State. No wonder your people voted (for) a man (Ikpeazu) who alongside Theodore Orji looted Abia State as their Governor to continue the looting. If Abians are so foolish to vote (for) someone who your enemy (Ochendu) brought to continue from where he stopped (his looting), the 'good' people of Edo ain't like that.

We haven't forgotten how Ize-Iyamu as the then Chief of Staff and later SSG to Igbinedion looted the State's treasury. Under their watch, my Local Government was forgotten and left to suffer. They made it looked as if my Local Government was no longer part of Edo State. When Osunbor got there, he remembered us and tiled about a 30km road from Lampese to Ososo. When Oshiomole came in, he did something greater than what Osunbor did. And now you're expecting us to be ungrateful to these people who remembered the existence of our Local Government? Never!

Oshiomole touched barely every part of Edo State. I would not regret voting (for) Obaseki because I know he would continue from where Oshiomole would stop. My vote for Obaseki ain't a sold vote, he merited and deserved my vote. Hadn't been I voted the thief called Ize-Iyamu, my conscience would have been judging me!
Egbon, you mean to tell me oshiomole didn't loot abi?? E go clear for your eye soon...
Re: Man Rubs Powder To Celebrate APC's Victory In Edo State (photos) by Drbarmes(m): 10:04pm On Oct 02, 2016
AfonjaGuy:
Continue smiling, Dont worry very soon we shall hear you wailing, cursing those you collected money to sell your vote grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Are u really wishing edolites hardship or what? Life is too short to live with this kind of hatred

1 Like

Re: Man Rubs Powder To Celebrate APC's Victory In Edo State (photos) by Eliteklaus(m): 10:10pm On Oct 02, 2016
madness in crazy
Re: Man Rubs Powder To Celebrate APC's Victory In Edo State (photos) by kedeojo(m): 10:16pm On Oct 02, 2016
donphilopus:

nice one my broda cos I don't know you are from my local government self. Don't mind some ipod who haven't travelled to Edo state. Let them also go and see the general hospital wearing a new look now, unlike before. Abi is it the red roof revolution that is visible in more than half of our over 50 villages in d LGA. No time we have had it so good, that under Oshiomohle our people held important position in the state. You have already said it all. If not the recession, which was caused by thesame rogues, where by the so called pastor even benefited from and the used d state of economy presently to decieve others to vote for them, he couldn't had won any of the local govt in the state. We are waiting for them in 2019 to permanently flush them out in the state cos d GEJ factor they used to get some national assembly seat will not work again. Never again the igbinedion, Anenih and their cronies will occupy osadebe avenue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Rubs Powder To Celebrate APC's Victory In Edo State (photos) by adeleke5157: 10:16pm On Oct 02, 2016
.[/quote]Testes not expensive why not bet ur two kidneys

1 Like

Re: Man Rubs Powder To Celebrate APC's Victory In Edo State (photos) by donphilopus: 10:21pm On Oct 02, 2016
kedeojo:
nice one my broda cos I don't know you are from my local government self. Don't mind some ipod who haven't travelled to Edo state. Let them also go and see the general hospital wearing a new look now, unlike before. Abi is it the red roof revolution that is visible in more than half of our over 50 villages in d LGA. No time we have had it so good, that under Oshiomohle our people held important position in the state. You have already said it all. If not the recession, which was caused by thesame rogues, where by the so called pastor even benefited from and the used d state of economy presently to decieve others to vote for them, he couldn't had won any of the local govt in the state. We are waiting for them in 2019 to permanently flush them out in the state cos d GEJ factor they used to get some national assembly seat will not work again. Never again the igbinedion, Anenih and their cronies will occupy osadebe avenue.

You're on point bros. I even forgot to mention the Igarra General Hospital in my initial post. Oshiomole really tried for us. The only way we could thank him was to massively give our votes to his candidate (Obaseki).
Re: Man Rubs Powder To Celebrate APC's Victory In Edo State (photos) by smartoliver(m): 10:48pm On Oct 02, 2016
dokJ:
i hate to comment in such fraudulent victory. i can bet one of my testes that pdp won in real life.
..then u better be prepared to live by one grin
Re: Man Rubs Powder To Celebrate APC's Victory In Edo State (photos) by fortunechy(m): 11:13pm On Oct 02, 2016
fish brain everywia
Re: Man Rubs Powder To Celebrate APC's Victory In Edo State (photos) by einscienstist(m): 11:24pm On Oct 02, 2016
[color=#990000][/color] the mallam when trek from Lagos to abuja go congratulate PMB... shey una know how e ministry don continue...
You go pull shirt congratulate another APC(alliance of professional crooks)...
I wish you six packs..so u can have something to keep your modelling together...
Re: Man Rubs Powder To Celebrate APC's Victory In Edo State (photos) by sygwiwa(m): 12:08am On Oct 03, 2016
Hahahaha......that is good. Wooooo
Re: Man Rubs Powder To Celebrate APC's Victory In Edo State (photos) by jennyebi(f): 12:53am On Oct 03, 2016
joblessness
Re: Man Rubs Powder To Celebrate APC's Victory In Edo State (photos) by Engroba80: 1:59am On Oct 03, 2016
Hmmm.....Oga ooo
Re: Man Rubs Powder To Celebrate APC's Victory In Edo State (photos) by Donaldomo(m): 4:33am On Oct 03, 2016
donphilopus:

Oshiomole touched barely every part of Edo State. I would not regret voting (for) Obaseki because I know he would continue from where Oshiomole would stop. My vote for Obaseki ain't a
sold vote, he merited and deserved my vote. Hadn't been I voted the thief called Ize-Iyamu, my conscience would have been judging me!
Which part of Akoko-Edo are you from!? Anyway, congrats brother! We have done the right thing, & we are happy! ASAP!!

1 Like

Re: Man Rubs Powder To Celebrate APC's Victory In Edo State (photos) by cminca: 5:55am On Oct 03, 2016
WERE ARE THE LEG BENZ PEOPLE WHO WILL TREK FROM ABUJA To EDO JUST To SALUTE THE NEW GOVERNOR.NIGERIANS ARE VERY FUNNY.
Re: Man Rubs Powder To Celebrate APC's Victory In Edo State (photos) by greatermax77(m): 6:12am On Oct 03, 2016
HARBALIST CELEBRATION
Re: Man Rubs Powder To Celebrate APC's Victory In Edo State (photos) by donphilopus: 7:05am On Oct 03, 2016
Donaldomo:
Which part of Akoko-Edo are you from!? Anyway, congrats brother! We have done the right thing, & we are happy! ASAP!!

I'm from Igarra.
Re: Man Rubs Powder To Celebrate APC's Victory In Edo State (photos) by power900: 7:12am On Oct 03, 2016
exactly he same way bubu took over and someone was busy trekking ...

I see Edo isolated recession loading....
Re: Man Rubs Powder To Celebrate APC's Victory In Edo State (photos) by Enochx2: 7:15am On Oct 03, 2016
For U

Re: Man Rubs Powder To Celebrate APC's Victory In Edo State (photos) by Donaldomo(m): 1:29am On Jan 23, 2018
donphilopus:

I'm from Igarra.
Enwan for real!
Re: Man Rubs Powder To Celebrate APC's Victory In Edo State (photos) by SalamRushdie: 1:46am On Jan 23, 2018
This guys name used to Jack Obinyan Buhari a die hard supporter of the Dullard back then but now I see it's been changed to Obaseki? I cant believe this guy is just the regular sycophant
Re: Man Rubs Powder To Celebrate APC's Victory In Edo State (photos) by donphilopus: 10:32am On Jan 23, 2018
Donaldomo:

Enwan for real!
Nice. I hail bro.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Politicians Humble Themselves When Seeking Votes (photos) / BUSTED!!!! Under Aged Children Caught Voting In Ebonyi (VIDEO/PHOTOS) / Umahi Inaugurates Ebonyi State Command Of Ebubeagu Security Network (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.