Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,274 members, 7,829,616 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Deep Questions You Can Ask Your Lover To Maintain A Long Lasting Conversation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Deep Questions You Can Ask Your Lover To Maintain A Long Lasting Conversation (2347 Views)

5 Things You Must Know Before You Turn Your Lover To Spouse / 20 Deep Questions To Ask A Girl To Reveal Her True Self / 10 Deep Questions To Ask If You Really Want To Get To Know Someone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Deep Questions You Can Ask Your Lover To Maintain A Long Lasting Conversation by Davejordan(m): 5:27pm On Oct 02, 2016
Sometimes you get bothered on how to make a conversation with your girlfriend last long. It is natural that there is a point in your conversation when it seems as if there is nothing to talk about again. It is always natural but there are many ways to conquer it. Even though some boys have gone a long way to building a conversational skills but many still find it difficult to maintain a last longing conversation with there girls without getting both getting bored.
There are many ways to make your conversation last long but I will like to look at QUESTION method. You can make your conversation with your girlfriend enjoyable by mere asking of questions. Not just questions that goes with Yes or No answers but questions which will lead to deep romantic discussions
These are some few questions which I think can help make your conversation last longer, enjoyable and satisfactory. This questions really don't require Yes or No answers. It makes your lover curious and it leads to a deep discussion. Click to continue [DAVESEA - How to maintain a long lasting conversation with your girlfriend/boyfriend] is good,have a look at it! http://davesea.zohosites.com/mobile/how-to-maintain-a-long-lasting-conversation-with-your-girlfriend-boyfriend.html

Re: Deep Questions You Can Ask Your Lover To Maintain A Long Lasting Conversation by dtruth50: 12:55am On Dec 13, 2016
*what do you like most about yourself? *If there is something that will make you smile instantly, what should that be *By 12 years now, where do you think you will be. What do you think would be your achievements? *what can make you totally impressed? *Is there anything you would like to continue doing till the end of your life? What should that be? *what do you like most about me? *what is your greatest secret? *what is your greatest fear? *what is the most frightening moment of your life? *Have you ever been embarrassed? Tell me how it happened. *what is the moment of your life which when you remember, it makes you cry? *what is the funniest thing you ever did in your secondary school or even primary school if you can remember. *what is the craziest thing you have ever done? *Do you believe in the existence of God? Why? *Do you believe in the existence of heaven and hell? Why? *what is your view about genuine relationship? *Do you think that without sex, a relationship can not be maintained? *what is the best advice you have ever received? and from who? *Have you ever regretted any of your decisions? What should that be? *what if my ex should come back for me, what will be your whole reactions? *Have you ever been cheated? How? *when you pray, who again do you pray for apart from yourself? *what is your saddest memory? *If you are given opportunity to change three things about your look, what should they be? *Do you have any habit which is not very normal? *who is your best friend? Why do you see the person as so? *what is your happiest moment since you were born? *what do you think is the worst thing with regards to dating? *what is your ultimate and most cherished goal in life? *what is the naughtiest moment in your secondary school? *Do you think kissing your lover is a sin? Why? *what qualities have you wished your dream soulmate should possess? *Apart from jokes, what again makes you laugh? *what are your phobias? *HOW do you wish your dream marriage and family would look like? *what is your first impression about me? *Do you think I am the right person for you? Why? *Have you ever been in love before, what were your experiences then? *If you are given opportunity to change something about me, what should that be. *Have you ever had dreams about me? Tell me about them? *Anytime you remember me, what always come your mind? * There are still many questions which can lead to a better conversation. This questions also go a long way in making you know your lover more by the answers they give you. As I said before, there are still many other ways to make a conversation last long without being bored. It depends on the one you are comfortable with. You can try this QUESTION method and you can also think out more deep questions. There are still many of them. By dave

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Whose Brother Is This South-african Based Nigerian? (18+) / Big Head For Nothing / Does She Love Me, Does She Love Me Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.