Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,037 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

See This Picture Of Governor Wike That Got People Talking. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See This Picture Of Governor Wike That Got People Talking. (2690 Views)

The Handshake Between Two Lawmakers In Imo State That Got People Talking / Governor Wike Holds Umbrella For Goodluck Jonathan (Photo) / See The Handshake Of Ike Ekweremadu That Got People Talking Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See This Picture Of Governor Wike That Got People Talking. by sharrp: 5:53pm On Oct 02, 2016
Re: See This Picture Of Governor Wike That Got People Talking. by DTOBS(m): 5:57pm On Oct 02, 2016
grin
Correct man

1 Like

Re: See This Picture Of Governor Wike That Got People Talking. by Nobody: 6:24pm On Oct 02, 2016
Hahaaaa WICKED Wike, Amaechi's tormentor, Dakuku's nightmare

3 Likes

Re: See This Picture Of Governor Wike That Got People Talking. by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 02, 2016
I have learned that chief of staff to the governor is the easiest way to become powerful and a potential governor. 50% of present and former governors were chief of staff to the governor...from Wike to Theodore Orji, to Emmanuel Udom to Chime, I mean a lot of them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See This Picture Of Governor Wike That Got People Talking. by sharrp: 8:17pm On Oct 02, 2016
Clinton9000:
I have learned that chief of staff to the governor is the easiest way to become powerful and a potential governor. 50% of present and former governors were chief of staff to the governor...from Wike to Theodore Orji, to Emmanuel Udom to Chime, I mean a lot of them.
True

1 Like

Re: See This Picture Of Governor Wike That Got People Talking. by Nobody: 9:40pm On Oct 02, 2016
Clinton9000:

Because chief of staff is the acting governor...they run the state. Deputy governor is the worst job to have. I don't know of a deputy governor who became a governor except if the governor died or incapacitated.

2 Likes

Re: See This Picture Of Governor Wike That Got People Talking. by sarrki(m): 9:45pm On Oct 02, 2016
After enough
Re: See This Picture Of Governor Wike That Got People Talking. by Eboski(m): 10:31pm On Oct 02, 2016
Innovator90:

Because chief of staff is the acting governor...they run the state. Deputy governor is the worst job to have. I don't know of a deputy governor who became a governor except if the governor died or incapacitated.
in Ebonyi state twice now. Elechi was a duty Govt to Sam and this very one was also a duty Govt to Elechi...

2 Likes

Re: See This Picture Of Governor Wike That Got People Talking. by babatunx(m): 10:37pm On Oct 02, 2016
Oshokomole gbogbo south south.....

1 Like

Re: See This Picture Of Governor Wike That Got People Talking. by Abeymills(m): 10:49pm On Oct 02, 2016
Yes bosd
Re: See This Picture Of Governor Wike That Got People Talking. by Abeymills(m): 10:49pm On Oct 02, 2016
Yes boss
Re: See This Picture Of Governor Wike That Got People Talking. by amunkita(m): 11:15pm On Oct 02, 2016
Eboski:
in Ebonyi state twice now. Elechi was a duty Govt to Sam and this very one was also a duty Govt to Elechi...

When we re talking of states in Nigeria, pls leave out ebonyi..

Obodo ringworm..
Re: See This Picture Of Governor Wike That Got People Talking. by dimieprincess(f): 12:11am On Oct 03, 2016
amunkita:

When we re talking of states in Nigeria, pls leave out ebonyi..

Obodo ringworm..
Current governor of Kano state and also the immediate passed governor of Sokoto State, Wamako was deputy to Bafarawa.

1 Like

Re: See This Picture Of Governor Wike That Got People Talking. by Marotzke(m): 1:26am On Oct 03, 2016
Clinton9000:
That is not a true representation. At the time Wike became governor, he was not chief of staff. He wasn't even on talking terms with Amaechi, so he didn't use any government machinery.

Emmanue Udom was secretary to state government SSG ,very different to chief of staff.

Chime was never chief of staff or secretary to state government. He was attorney General of Enugu state.
In this very dispensation, no chief of staff transmuted to become state governor.

Apart from Fashola and Theodore Orji, there is no other recorded case of a chief of staff transmuting to become governor.
You see how you got your postulations and permutations all wrong?

There are more senators turned Governors than chiefs of staff turned governors. Okowa of Delta, Ayade of Cross River, Amosun of Ogun, Bindow of Adamawa, and Atiku Bagudu of Kebbi, were former senators who became governors in this dispensation.

Former deputy governors who became governors are Ganduje of Kano , Umahi of Ebonyi and Geidam of Yobe states.
Ex ministers who became governors are Wike of Rivers, Dairus of Taraba, Ortom of Benue and Mimiko of Ondo states.
Ex house of reps are Dickson of Bayelsa, Ugwuanyi of Enugu and Zamfara Governor Abdul Aziz Yari..

Ex commissioners are Shettima of Borno, Abdul Fatah Ahmed of Kwara and Ogbeni Aregbesola of Osun.
Please be sure of your facts before posting unproven statistics.

2 Likes

Re: See This Picture Of Governor Wike That Got People Talking. by Yyeske(m): 6:48am On Oct 03, 2016
Marotzke:
That is not a true representation. At the time Wike became governor, he was not chief of staff. He wasn't even on talking terms with Amaechi, so he didn't use any government machinery.

Emmanue Udom was secretary to state government SSG ,very different to chief of staff.

Chime was never chief of staff or secretary to state government. He was attorney General of Enugu state.
In this very dispensation, no chief of staff transmuted to become state governor.

Apart from Fashola and Theodore Orji, there is no other recorded case of a chief of staff transmuting to become governor.
You see how you got your postulations and permutations all wrong?

There are more senators turned Governors than chiefs of staff turned governors. Okowa of Delta, Ayade of Cross River, Amosun of Ogun, Bindow of Adamawa, and Atiku Bagudu of Kebbi, were former senators who became governors in this dispensation.

Former deputy governors who became governors are Ganduje of Kano , Umahi of Ebonyi and Geidam of Yobe states.
Ex ministers who became governors are Wike of Rivers, Dairus of Taraba, Ortom of Benue and Mimiko of Ondo states.
Ex house of reps are Dickson of Bayelsa, Ugwuanyi of Enugu and Zamfara Governor Abdul Aziz Yari..

Ex commissioners are Shettima of Borno, Abdul Fatah Ahmed of Kwara and Ogbeni Aregbesola of Osun.
Please be sure of your facts before posting unproven statistics.
Olboy, na Nigerian politics you study for school? See analysis, you try o, you dey follow Nigerian politics wella. Wished I was this good
Re: See This Picture Of Governor Wike That Got People Talking. by hpk(m): 8:34am On Oct 03, 2016
No underestimate Deputy Governor ohhhh!!!! Them dey become President ohhh!!!! Uncle Jonah nko
Re: See This Picture Of Governor Wike That Got People Talking. by DIKEnaWAR: 9:11am On Oct 03, 2016
Waiting for Amaechi...
Re: See This Picture Of Governor Wike That Got People Talking. by piperson(m): 9:13am On Oct 03, 2016
I see wike

but were are the people talking?
Re: See This Picture Of Governor Wike That Got People Talking. by Marotzke(m): 9:42am On Oct 03, 2016
Yyeske:
Olboy, na Nigerian politics you study for school? See analysis, you try o, you dey follow Nigerian politics wella. Wished I was this good
Thanks.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

We Wrote 'El-Rufai Letter' To Buhari- Pastor Bakare / Proscription Of IPOB Is Illegal, Libelous, NBA Tells FG / PHOTO: Cleaner Lagos Office Entrance Filled With Dirt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.