Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,022 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Photos: See The Mighty Snake That Was Killed In Mushin, Lagos Yesterday - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Photos: See The Mighty Snake That Was Killed In Mushin, Lagos Yesterday (1171 Views)

Pictures Of A Big Python That Was Killed In Our Compound / This Snake Was Killed This Morning After Spending The Night In Our House / Snake That Was Killed At My Mum's Bar This Morning (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: See The Mighty Snake That Was Killed In Mushin, Lagos Yesterday by kunledegreat(m): 6:54pm On Oct 02, 2016
This big python was killed by some men in Olateju area of Mushin, Lagos yesterday morning.

After the snake was killed, some of the men quickly made plans to feast on the snake as they gather to cook the lifeless snake.

More photos below:

Source: http://www.roughdiamondblog.com/2016/10/photos-see-the-mighty-snake-that-was-killed-in-mushin-lagos-yesterday/
Re: Photos: See The Mighty Snake That Was Killed In Mushin, Lagos Yesterday by techtalkative: 6:54pm On Oct 02, 2016
Lalasticlala come and seeeeee oook food have come 0

2 Likes

Re: Photos: See The Mighty Snake That Was Killed In Mushin, Lagos Yesterday by Deenite(m): 6:55pm On Oct 02, 2016
First page material

Lalasticlala where u @ see your food ooo

The way nairalanders r killing snakes dis dayz, i hope dey dont go into extinction.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: See The Mighty Snake That Was Killed In Mushin, Lagos Yesterday by tolugar: 6:58pm On Oct 02, 2016
Soon snakes will be extinct in this part of the world.

Then we ll go to Kenya

2 Likes

Re: Photos: See The Mighty Snake That Was Killed In Mushin, Lagos Yesterday by fran6co(m): 7:04pm On Oct 02, 2016
ok, if this thing do not make FP, then it means change has began with lala

2 Likes

Re: Photos: See The Mighty Snake That Was Killed In Mushin, Lagos Yesterday by soberdrunk(m): 7:04pm On Oct 02, 2016
Dear Witches and Wizards, if you must change to any animal to enable free movement, be adviced that changing to 'snake' can end your 'unholy' career and make you end up as a hungry Nigerians meal. Ps- I hope my ex-girlfriend and her mum gets this message............. angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Photos: See The Mighty Snake That Was Killed In Mushin, Lagos Yesterday by bmcariyo(m): 7:07pm On Oct 02, 2016
FRONT PAGE ALL THE WAY

1 Like

Re: Photos: See The Mighty Snake That Was Killed In Mushin, Lagos Yesterday by afanide: 7:11pm On Oct 02, 2016
Front page material for sure... cheesy
But How many times will this particular Snake be killed on Nairaland?

1 Like

Re: Photos: See The Mighty Snake That Was Killed In Mushin, Lagos Yesterday by Ukeachu1(m): 7:18pm On Oct 02, 2016
just wondering how snakes of this sizes can be found around where ppl stay. abi INA day go forest go kil dem for the love of FP.

1 Like

Re: Photos: See The Mighty Snake That Was Killed In Mushin, Lagos Yesterday by adedayo3193(m): 7:22pm On Oct 02, 2016
Omo i don reach bus-stop

Lala pls do the needfull or should i say seun cool grin grin
Re: Photos: See The Mighty Snake That Was Killed In Mushin, Lagos Yesterday by solpat(m): 7:24pm On Oct 02, 2016
See meat shocked

Re: Photos: See The Mighty Snake That Was Killed In Mushin, Lagos Yesterday by kunledegreat(m): 7:35pm On Oct 02, 2016
soberdrunk:
Dear Witches and Wizards, if you must change to any animal to enable free movement, be adviced that changing to 'snake' can end your 'unholy' career and make you end up as a hungry Nigerians meal. Ps- I hope my ex-girlfriend and her mum gets this message............. angry angry

Dude you funny o! God punish your ex-girlfriend's boyfriend's left eye!
Re: Photos: See The Mighty Snake That Was Killed In Mushin, Lagos Yesterday by paranorman(m): 7:47pm On Oct 02, 2016
Optimus Prime: Autobots, it's high time we became virtual. We must hide our bodies somewhere to escape the imminent threat. We have become a threat to the existence and well-being of our hosts - the humans. But I fear I do not know where to exert our presence online.

Bubble-bee: Optimus, Nairaland is a starting place. It has lot of traffic and we can monitor events from it's front page.

Wit-wicky: sure. Just search for any thread about snakes, comment and you will be on the front page in no time! I bet my granpa's priceless glasses on that! Trust lalasticlala on that.

Iron-hide: who, on this green earth, is lalasticlala?!

Wit-wicky: some guy or girl crazy about snakes!

1 Like

Re: Photos: See The Mighty Snake That Was Killed In Mushin, Lagos Yesterday by Etizz: 11:39pm On Oct 02, 2016
the snake will definitely rest in pot..........

trust naija guys
Re: Photos: See The Mighty Snake That Was Killed In Mushin, Lagos Yesterday by Nobody: 12:58pm On Oct 03, 2016
Calabar

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Beyoncé & Jay Z Purchase The Largest Home In California For $200,000,000 / Mad Man Got Healing At Cruşade Rally In Sango Ota / Payporte Nigeria Announces Free Shipping On All Orders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.