Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,279 members, 7,811,831 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

Tecno And Infinix Are Not Chinese - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno And Infinix Are Not Chinese (2608 Views)

Which Has A Better Camera Quality In Terms Of Pictures Between Tecno And Infinix / Nokia 2 Emerged As Tecno And Infinix Are Dying Slowly. / Wifi Hotspot Issues On Tecno and other Android devices (solved) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno And Infinix Are Not Chinese by somehowpenis(m): 7:24pm On Oct 02, 2016
I got to find this out by a member on here, after research, i went to Wikipedia and tecno and infinix weren't listed under any country.. Tecno has no Country of Origin, not listed under the Chinese list, whereas Gionee and the likes are there.. Wikipedia link is below

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mobile_phone_makers_by_country

Now after much search got to find out tecno and infinix were owned by a Nigerian man Nnamdi Ezeigbo.. link is below

https://newsofnigeria.com/meet-nnamdi-ezeigbo-the-owner-of-slot-tecno-and-infinix-mobile-brands/

Re: Tecno And Infinix Are Not Chinese by Lionbite(m): 7:32pm On Oct 02, 2016
If tecno and infinix aint chinese then seun isnt Nigerian and queen elizabeth hails from ogbomosho.

3 Likes

Re: Tecno And Infinix Are Not Chinese by tobbie247(m): 7:41pm On Oct 02, 2016
Incomplete list.

Bluboo
Homtom
Doogee
Ulefone

Etc
Re: Tecno And Infinix Are Not Chinese by Lionbite(m): 7:50pm On Oct 02, 2016
tobbie247:
Incomplete list.

Bluboo
Homtom
Doogee
Ulefone

Etc
he even forgot to mention

borbor
gargar
xigixigi
loaloo
duotuo
and finally dont forget vanvoom

1 Like

Re: Tecno And Infinix Are Not Chinese by serenityaliyu(m): 8:38pm On Oct 02, 2016
Lionbite:
he even forgot to mention
borbor gargar xigixigi loaloo duotuo and finally dont forget vanvoom
lol
Re: Tecno And Infinix Are Not Chinese by somehowpenis(m): 8:48pm On Oct 02, 2016
Lionbite:
If tecno and infinix aint chinese then seun isnt Nigerian and queen elizabeth hails from ogbomosho.
they arent, they are owned by a Nigerian
Re: Tecno And Infinix Are Not Chinese by MrLankeeee(m): 10:44pm On Oct 02, 2016
somehowpenis:
they arent, they are owned by a Nigerian

Nice,

So are u saying the phones are made in Nigeria?
Re: Tecno And Infinix Are Not Chinese by somehowpenis(m): 11:24pm On Oct 02, 2016
MrLankeeee:

Nice,

So are u saying the phones are made in Nigeria?
no i am saying they are made for Nigerians and are not Chinese phones.
Re: Tecno And Infinix Are Not Chinese by excanny: 11:30pm On Oct 02, 2016
Does it matter if they are Indian or Mandingo? What matters is a phone that brings out the best in you. I'm sure if you lay your hands on a phone like Phantom 6+ and feel how delicate and sleek it is, you will swallow your words.
Re: Tecno And Infinix Are Not Chinese by MrLankeeee(m): 6:36am On Oct 03, 2016
somehowpenis:

Ok
Re: Tecno And Infinix Are Not Chinese by Solitin40: 6:48am On Oct 03, 2016
somehowpenis:
Tecno and infinix are also available in Ghana Kenya so are they Nigerians too?Bro it's Chinese
Re: Tecno And Infinix Are Not Chinese by Nobody: 6:59am On Oct 03, 2016
Op just because they are not on that list doesn't mean they are not a Chinese company. They originated from Hong Kong which is generally china and make phones for Africa. Tecno are the biggest africa phone maker. Honestly I don't see anything wrong with that. They are still better than some Chinese phone makers that sell their phones in China.

Re: Tecno And Infinix Are Not Chinese by somehowpenis(m): 8:58am On Oct 03, 2016
Solitin40:

Tecno and infinix are also available in Ghana Kenya so are they Nigerians too?Bro it's Chinese
iphones are available in ghana, china, Nigeria so i guess that makes it a Chinese phone instead of a USA phone.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tecno And Infinix Are Not Chinese by somehowpenis(m): 8:58am On Oct 03, 2016
excanny:
Does it matter if they are Indian or Mandingo? What matters is a phone that brings out the best in you. I'm sure if you lay your hands on a phone like Phantom 6+ and feel how delicate and sleek it is, you will swallow your words.
i doubt
Re: Tecno And Infinix Are Not Chinese by excanny: 8:21am On Oct 09, 2016
somehowpenis:
i doubt
If they are not from China. You didn't tell us where they are from? Mbok.

(1) (Reply)

4G & 4G LTE, Are They The Same? / How To Upgrade Android 5.1 Lollipop To Android 6.0 Marshmallow / How To Get Airtel 200# 4.6gb New Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.