Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,499 members, 7,830,507 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Buhari Is Nigeria's Greatest Problem: Afenifere - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Nigeria's Greatest Problem: Afenifere (1422 Views)

Jega: Politicians Are Nigeria’s Greatest Threat / Afenifere, Okogie, Babatope, Others Reply Oyegun: "Buhari Will Lose 2019 If... / Onovo Describes Buhari’s Government As Nigeria’s Greatest Danger Since 1960 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Is Nigeria's Greatest Problem: Afenifere by mamabomboy: 7:38pm On Oct 02, 2016
Afenifere leader, Chief Ayo
Adebanjo in a recent
interview talked on the
leadership style of president
Muhammad Buhari and the
Involvement of the All
Progressive Congress
National Leader, Asiwaju Bola
Tinubu, in the affairs of the
country.
What do you think of the
rift between the
chairman of the All
progressive Congress,
Chief John Odigie -
Oyegun, and the APC
National Leader,
Asiwaju Tinubu?
Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, was
used by the people who do
not have the interest of the
Yoruba ‘s at heart. He chose
to follow the President
sheepishly, despite my
warnings to him that Buhari,
has not changed. Bola
Tinubu, chose to blindly
support Buhari. I am not
concerned about the APC
politics, but rather what is
happening in the party is
more than a gang up against
Tinubu. I am worried for
Tinubu, because he is the
voice of the Yoruba people.
Is there any link
between it and the socio
-political crisis in
Nigeria?
That is the reason we are
having problems in Nigeria
today. You have the
Movement for the
Actualization of the
Sovereign state of Biafra,
the Niger Delta Avengers,
and the Indigenous People of
Biafra. It is a question of the
constitution of the nation.
It’s unfortunate that some
people are blindly following
Buhari hoping he will share
power with them.
I agree with the people who
said Tinubu made a mistake
to have supported Buhari to
emerge as Nigeria’s
President. The APC is a
melting pot of various
interest groups; you have
the Tinubu group, the Buhari
group and the other groups.
If the ruling party is
fragmented then we are in a
mess. The mess was evident
from the beginning of this
administration when the
party could not agree on who
should take positions in the
National Assembly. The APC
is characterized by personal
reasons, selfishness, and
narrow-mindedness. They
came together without a
definite purpose on what to
take to the government.
What is the way
forward?
I wish Tinubu can get things
right, regroup and get out of
the unholy alliance he got
himself involved in, for the
benefit of the Yoruba nation
and the south. In 2019,there
will be no APC and if there is,
it won’t be in this form.
www.thebreakingtimes.com/buhari-is-nigerias-greatest-mistake-ayo-adebanjo/

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Nigeria's Greatest Problem: Afenifere by veacea: 7:41pm On Oct 02, 2016
we don hear sir

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Nigeria's Greatest Problem: Afenifere by mamabomboy: 7:43pm On Oct 02, 2016
Correction: Buhari is Afonjas greatest mistake and Nemesis

12 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Nigeria's Greatest Problem: Afenifere by jesse8048(m): 7:47pm On Oct 02, 2016
Please who's buhari? It seems the man is a disaster.

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Nigeria's Greatest Problem: Afenifere by Justiceleague1: 7:47pm On Oct 02, 2016
Watch how the highly sufferinsticated afonja will descend on afenifere here. See brown roofers usain bolting down with mouth_afoaming.. grin Wia my popcorn..

Afonjaguy,come o

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Nigeria's Greatest Problem: Afenifere by dunkem21(m): 7:52pm On Oct 02, 2016
Omò, see wailing o cheesy

Grabs cheeseball cool

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Nigeria's Greatest Problem: Afenifere by Pavarottii(m): 7:56pm On Oct 02, 2016
Everybody warned even their leaders in afenifere, OPC and other yoruba governors and elderstate men. But they never listened cos they don't know Buhari. Now they r all suffering from their Decision.

Let them enjoy their change.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Nigeria's Greatest Problem: Afenifere by ZKOSOSO(m): 7:58pm On Oct 02, 2016
The sophisticated calculus of Afonjas has been dumped after being vigorously used by illiterate fulanis.........from Libya grin grin cool
Afonja
Awo
Akintola
MKO
Diya
Tinubu

More to come.....cos na inside blood e dey....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Nigeria's Greatest Problem: Afenifere by collinsVP: 7:59pm On Oct 02, 2016
I wish I could stop reading political posts . I don't just understand where Nigeria is headed.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Nigeria's Greatest Problem: Afenifere by malele(m): 7:59pm On Oct 02, 2016
Very hopeless goat that calls himself president

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Nigeria's Greatest Problem: Afenifere by Emmaoga: 8:08pm On Oct 02, 2016
Buhari is really a bad luck.

people can be funny

I played my normal bet9ja dis weekend.
to my greatest surprise, teams that I played to win either drew or lose. And to make the matter worse, their names started with "B".
Bayern Munich, Basel. I showed it to my guy and he told me that it is because they started with the same alphabet to that of Buhari.

B=Bayern

B=Basel

B=Buhari.

B=Burnley

B=Borussia Moenchenglabach

laugh wan kill me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Nigeria's Greatest Problem: Afenifere by Nasa28(m): 8:09pm On Oct 02, 2016
But they voted for him.
Enjoy the change and stop complaining

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Nigeria's Greatest Problem: Afenifere by Kingsley1000(m): 8:16pm On Oct 02, 2016
by the end of this tenure all wailers must have been dead of high blood pressure
Re: Buhari Is Nigeria's Greatest Problem: Afenifere by Opinedecandid(m): 8:34pm On Oct 02, 2016
For the people just realising this (including Tinubu) it's unfortunate. You will ever live to regret your 2013 - 2015 action.

As it happened in the Bible days, when a people want to "compel" God to give them a king, contrary to God's agenda, they would live regretting.

Live with it, for now, till you have another chance.
Re: Buhari Is Nigeria's Greatest Problem: Afenifere by DozieInc(m): 9:29pm On Oct 02, 2016
They deserve the change they voted for, this is just morning.
Re: Buhari Is Nigeria's Greatest Problem: Afenifere by ificatchmodeh: 9:34pm On Oct 02, 2016
But they were warned...
When saraki called osibanjo mere commissioner,didn't they see it coming.

Omo forget..hausa/fulani will always job them in politics..wish say this one go open up their eyes small..
Na say e don late..till another 12years or more..wey ausa for don tire for power..right now..the vote of the southern nigeria is not needed for any election..
Na riGgin matter we dey now..rig north,rig south..
Floor. Them at supreme. Court. Over..

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Nigeria's Greatest Problem: Afenifere by Izonpikin: 9:36pm On Oct 02, 2016
Make them enjoy am oo.... grin

Suffer never befall them yet...
Re: Buhari Is Nigeria's Greatest Problem: Afenifere by Abeymills(m): 11:02pm On Oct 02, 2016
Buhari is simply wicked n evil
Re: Buhari Is Nigeria's Greatest Problem: Afenifere by orunto27: 4:20am On Oct 03, 2016
Agreed.
Re: Buhari Is Nigeria's Greatest Problem: Afenifere by Boleyndynasty2(f): 5:52am On Oct 03, 2016
I don't have anything nice to say lipsrsealed. There's this yoruba lady always hating on Igbos Madadoringo or something, hope she's fine sha Haven't seen her around for a while now

(1) (Reply)

$29.9bn Loan: OBJ Draws Battle Line With Buhari:Says A ‘Third Force’ Will Emerge / NNPC Finally Increases Fuel Price Again / Cows Now Crossing Pedestrain Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.