Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

Professions That Harbor Secrets The Most - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Professions That Harbor Secrets The Most (23269 Views)

10 Nigeria Professions That Never Escape Law Of Karma / 8 Professions In Nigeria That May Be About To Disappear / Nigeria’s First Women In Various Professions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professions That Harbor Secrets The Most by cyrilamx(m): 6:52am On Oct 03, 2016
Gram! Even if he is being threatened with imprisonment or death, he can't reveal your secret at the confessional, but will advise you on turn yourself in to the police so the innocent won't suffer. Or like this one, Father, I slept with the parish laity chairman's wife or am going out with CWO president. Hmmm yet the priest can only advise you to desist from such evil but can't report you under pain of excommunication
hurricaneChris:
Rev Fathers!!!

Imagine when someone approaches a rev fatger and says "father forgive for I have sinned, I am responsible for ur brother's death"
" I masterminded the kidnapp of CBN gov's wife"

Geeeez! And the rev father keeps the secrete even from police. Dayum!

1 Like

Re: Professions That Harbor Secrets The Most by Nobody: 6:53am On Oct 03, 2016
You forgot personal drivers And secretaries.

4 Likes

Re: Professions That Harbor Secrets The Most by emerged01(m): 6:55am On Oct 03, 2016
Receptionist nkor

1 Like

Re: Professions That Harbor Secrets The Most by histemple: 6:59am On Oct 03, 2016
Badge1:
hacking na profession? hacking na profession?

Yes! Hacking is a profession.
Re: Professions That Harbor Secrets The Most by popoolay: 7:01am On Oct 03, 2016
What about Human Resources Personnels? It should be part of it as they are very good when it comes to keeping secrets too
Re: Professions That Harbor Secrets The Most by Badge1: 7:02am On Oct 03, 2016
histemple:

Yes! Hacking is a profession.
alright.... now I know
Re: Professions That Harbor Secrets The Most by esuLAAROYE(m): 7:09am On Oct 03, 2016
Armed Robbery
Re: Professions That Harbor Secrets The Most by 99foxxy(f): 7:10am On Oct 03, 2016
Alexis11:
Hmmm
I wanted to say Doctor/Pastor But....

We now have many loud mouthed tout doctors that discuss patients hidden secrets with friends at the bar cool

Pastors discuss church members secrets with his wife and children cool
So on point, cause my doctor friend is guilty of such... He tells me everything about people I know on their ailments...
Re: Professions That Harbor Secrets The Most by ikemesit4477: 7:12am On Oct 03, 2016
djyoungmoney:
Banker/Accountants
These set of people know almost everything about your financial status ranging from your account balance(s) to your investments and the rest.No matter how you keep your financial status a secret these set of people will always have the real facts at hand.

Doctors
Am sure we all have heard of cases of people who keep the identity of the real fathers of their children from the world , Well no matter how hard you try to keep it a secret, the doctors will always know the real father of that child . Lot of people are out there living with very dangerous diseases but this issues are only known to the doctors who have tested them and confirmed the presence of such diseases.

House maids
As low as their level might be in the society, they know a lot of secret of their bosses because they live under the same roof as their bosses and there is hardly nothing that goes on within the house hold that is hidden to them, that is why you hear of people using the maids to perpetrate evil these days.

Journalists
These ones feed on secrets for a living. Through their various means, they always have various secrets at their disposals from time to time. Take for example the case of the paparazzi that’s follow celebrities about abroad, at one time or the other, they have a certain secret of a certain celebrity they want to publish taking the case of tiger woods as an example.

Hackers
Am sure we have all heard about the Russian hackers who have threatened celebrities about publishing their nudes and at certain times threaten to expose athletes involved in doping and even going to the extent of threatening to expose the secrets of the United States Government.

Counselor
We are advised to always seek the help of a counselor at one point or the other whenever there is a problem. In the process of pouring out our minds, secrets are revealed.

Religious clerics
There are churches where people go for confessions from time to time and these confessions are made directly to the priests who in turn will ask God for forgiveness on your behalf. Religious clerics are also seen to be closer to God than any other person and as a result of people will prefer to talk about their problems with their spirituals leaders who they think can help them in prayers or seek further spiritual assistance.

http://www.gistquaters.com/2016/10/professions-that-harbor-secrets-most.html
cool Hospitality industry (e.g) hotels

2 Likes

Re: Professions That Harbor Secrets The Most by abbeycial: 7:13am On Oct 03, 2016
Drivers- personal or public
Re: Professions That Harbor Secrets The Most by 99foxxy(f): 7:18am On Oct 03, 2016
Kebabs:
Gynaecologists nkor?
Our women's deepest secrets de their palms.
we generalize them as doctors...
Re: Professions That Harbor Secrets The Most by adedayoa2(f): 7:28am On Oct 03, 2016
Alexis11:
Hmmm
I wanted to say Doctor/Pastor But....

We now have many loud mouthed tout doctors that discuss patients hidden secrets with friends at the bar cool

Pastors discuss church members secrets with his wife and children cool
And the pastor's wife will just come out to lead prayers one morning and say, let us pray for Brother Jeff, He is HIV positive

2 Likes

Re: Professions That Harbor Secrets The Most by vislabraye(m): 7:34am On Oct 03, 2016
djyoungmoney:
Banker/Accountants
These set of people know almost everything about your financial status ranging from your account balance(s) to your investments and the rest.No matter how you keep your financial status a secret these set of people will always have the real facts at hand.

Doctors
Am sure we all have heard of cases of people who keep the identity of the real fathers of their children from the world , Well no matter how hard you try to keep it a secret, the doctors will always know the real father of that child . Lot of people are out there living with very dangerous diseases but this issues are only known to the doctors who have tested them and confirmed the presence of such diseases.

House maids
As low as their level might be in the society, they know a lot of secret of their bosses because they live under the same roof as their bosses and there is hardly nothing that goes on within the house hold that is hidden to them, that is why you hear of people using the maids to perpetrate evil these days.

Journalists
These ones feed on secrets for a living. Through their various means, they always have various secrets at their disposals from time to time. Take for example the case of the paparazzi that’s follow celebrities about abroad, at one time or the other, they have a certain secret of a certain celebrity they want to publish taking the case of tiger woods as an example.

Hackers
Am sure we have all heard about the Russian hackers who have threatened celebrities about publishing their nudes and at certain times threaten to expose athletes involved in doping and even going to the extent of threatening to expose the secrets of the United States Government.

Counselor
We are advised to always seek the help of a counselor at one point or the other whenever there is a problem. In the process of pouring out our minds, secrets are revealed.

Religious clerics
There are churches where people go for confessions from time to time and these confessions are made directly to the priests who in turn will ask God for forgiveness on your behalf. Religious clerics are also seen to be closer to God than any other person and as a result of people will prefer to talk about their problems with their spirituals leaders who they think can help them in prayers or seek further spiritual assistance.

On point. Maybe you should have also mentioned driver and gateman. And of course confidential secretary. I didn't even mention clerics. Those guys hear a lot.
A pastor for instance once said a young man came to him and confessed how he sleeps with his mothet shocked . The pastor didn't tell us the man in question but I don't even think it's good to tell us the story in the first place.
Re: Professions That Harbor Secrets The Most by vislabraye(m): 7:35am On Oct 03, 2016
ikemesit4477:
cool Hospitality industry (e.g) hotels

Lolz. I dey tell you.
Re: Professions That Harbor Secrets The Most by muller101(m): 7:36am On Oct 03, 2016
Nairaland mods.
Re: Professions That Harbor Secrets The Most by muganbo1(m): 7:36am On Oct 03, 2016
Badge1:

Yap ethical hackers also known as white hackers
Re: Professions That Harbor Secrets The Most by DonMekino(m): 7:41am On Oct 03, 2016
it all depends on d nature of d secret... do u knw some political thugs of politicians harbour immense secrets politicians at aso rock knw lots of dirty secrets too
so I will say d nature of d secrets

1 Like

Re: Professions That Harbor Secrets The Most by mikekobe01(m): 7:42am On Oct 03, 2016
have u heard of quantity surveying profession. they should be top if the list
Re: Professions That Harbor Secrets The Most by Aliucha: 7:44am On Oct 03, 2016
Don't you know the meaning of profession? Is house maid a profession?
Re: Professions That Harbor Secrets The Most by cutezain(f): 7:45am On Oct 03, 2016
Seriously been a LP I wonder how I go to sleep after all the crap I hear cry
Re: Professions That Harbor Secrets The Most by MasterofdRolls1(m): 7:49am On Oct 03, 2016
thesicilian:
Lawyers are right up there with the doctors. My top 3 would be
1. Doctors
2. Lawyers
3. Pastors/Men of God

Sharp guy, as long as he did not include lawyers there, others mentioned are nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Professions That Harbor Secrets The Most by MrHenshaw: 7:55am On Oct 03, 2016
djyoungmoney:
Banker/Accountants

Doctors

House maids

Journalists

Hackers

Counselor

Religious clerics

OLOSHOS SHOULD BE FIRST,LAWYERS AND ALL MEDICAL PROFESSION AND NOT DOCTORS AS STATED ABOVE,THEN OTHERS

1 Like

Re: Professions That Harbor Secrets The Most by Antoeni(m): 7:58am On Oct 03, 2016
A catholic priest

1 Like

Re: Professions That Harbor Secrets The Most by MrHenshaw: 8:02am On Oct 03, 2016
hurricaneChris:
Rev Fathers!!!

Imagine when someone approaches a rev fatger and says "father forgive for I have sinned, I am responsible for ur brother's death"
" I masterminded the kidnapp of CBN gov's wife"

Geeeez! And the rev father keeps the secrete even from police. Dayum!

D are represented under religious clerics.Read b4 u answer.
Re: Professions That Harbor Secrets The Most by Sholah96(m): 8:06am On Oct 03, 2016
secret agents no dey dia ni?
Re: Professions That Harbor Secrets The Most by FaithZion2(f): 8:12am On Oct 03, 2016
What about professional Arm Robbers?? They will rather die than expos their partners in criminology........... No be hungry theifoooo
Re: Professions That Harbor Secrets The Most by Jidibia(m): 8:23am On Oct 03, 2016
djyoungmoney:
Banker/Accountants

Doctors

House maids

Journalists

Hackers

Counselor

Religious clerics

please remove journalists from that list
Re: Professions That Harbor Secrets The Most by Jidibia(m): 8:24am On Oct 03, 2016
Badge1:
I tire oo
Re: Professions That Harbor Secrets The Most by Kebabs(m): 9:04am On Oct 03, 2016
I know, just wanted to be precise. Thanks anyway.
99foxxy:
we generalize them as doctors...
Re: Professions That Harbor Secrets The Most by Exponental(m): 9:10am On Oct 03, 2016
A doctor once narrated a story to 'we' that don't know the girl in question.
A very pretty spotless fair lady (corper) came to the hospital for treatment that required an HIV test. She was found positive (confirmed). He had showed interest in her but instantly lost interest. At the bar of same night to meet his friend, the friend had hooked up with the same lady. He said the only thing he could do was to pray he didn't end up sleeping with her that night if not done already.
Re: Professions That Harbor Secrets The Most by queenfav(f): 9:46am On Oct 03, 2016
thesicilian:
Lawyers are right up there with the doctors. My top 3 would be
1. Doctors
2. Lawyers
3. Pastors/Men of God
like really,the things lawyers hear especially in matrimonial disputes/divorce proceedings,mouth no go fit talk some!

3 Likes

Re: Professions That Harbor Secrets The Most by AJJ17(m): 9:50am On Oct 03, 2016
Personnel Managers

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Customs Top Management In Age Falsification And Corruption Scandal / Company Punishes Protesting Staff With Late Payment (Memo) / Ask Me Any Question About Career In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.