Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,926 members, 7,814,115 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

After Watching This Video, I'll Support Peter Obi For President Of Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / After Watching This Video, I'll Support Peter Obi For President Of Nigeria (3305 Views)

Anambra: I'll Support The Re-election Of Obiano, Says Kalu / Peter Obi Spotted On A Train In The UK By A Shocked Nigerian (Photos) / After Watching Buhari On CNN, I Can't Stop Laughing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Watching This Video, I'll Support Peter Obi For President Of Nigeria by Realdeals(m): 9:53pm On Oct 02, 2016
It's amazing to watch an Ex-Governor in this dispensation speaking with so much confidence about how he effectively prune down cost of running government in this country. I urged everyone to watch this video, we need someone to disprove Peter Obi claim. I will be supporting him if he decides to run for President.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSrdmB7hopk
Re: After Watching This Video, I'll Support Peter Obi For President Of Nigeria by sarrki(m): 9:54pm On Oct 02, 2016
Tell me obiano

I will see more sense in it

Not obi

1 Like

Re: After Watching This Video, I'll Support Peter Obi For President Of Nigeria by Realdeals(m): 9:59pm On Oct 02, 2016
sarrki:
Tell me obiano

Not obi

Why? Is it because he works with GEJ?

1 Like

Re: After Watching This Video, I'll Support Peter Obi For President Of Nigeria by Larwin(m): 10:00pm On Oct 02, 2016
undecided
Re: After Watching This Video, I'll Support Peter Obi For President Of Nigeria by sarrki(m): 10:02pm On Oct 02, 2016
Realdeals:

Why? Is it because he works with GEJ?

Pls bro Gej is a total failure

Tell me one project you can point to while he was governor ?

While he was the president can anyone tell me any project he commissioned in the entire south?

We can see obiano working

3 Likes

Re: After Watching This Video, I'll Support Peter Obi For President Of Nigeria by Realdeals(m): 10:14pm On Oct 02, 2016
sarrki:

While he was the president can anyone tell me any project he commissioned in the entire south?

I don't know much about what he did while in office but it's impossible for him not to have done anything for 8 years. Just going by his ideology of cutting cost and channeling it to important areas as well as saving, he deserves an applause, I think you need to watch the video.

1 Like

Re: After Watching This Video, I'll Support Peter Obi For President Of Nigeria by sarrki(m): 10:23pm On Oct 02, 2016
Realdeals:

I don't know much about what he did while in office but it's impossible for him not to have done anything for 8 years. Just going by his ideology of cutting cost and channeling it to important areas as well as saving, he deserves an applause, I think you need to watch the video.

People keep saying the SW betrayed Gej

Tell me what he did to SW to warrant any sensible

south westerner to vote for him?

Political patronage ? Infrastructural development or what ?

The only way to get vote in the SW is to impact them

Through what they can see physically

Not enriching few individuals

1 Like

Re: After Watching This Video, I'll Support Peter Obi For President Of Nigeria by Realdeals(m): 10:29pm On Oct 02, 2016
sarrki:

People keep saying the SW betrayed Gej

Tell me what he did to SW to warrant any sensible

south westerner to vote for him?

Political patronage ? Infrastructural development or what ?

The only way to get vote in the SW is to impact them

Through what they can see physically

Not enriching few individuals

I don't understand, I'm talking about Peter Obi here and not GEJ

1 Like

Re: After Watching This Video, I'll Support Peter Obi For President Of Nigeria by sarrki(m): 10:35pm On Oct 02, 2016
Realdeals:

I quote you "is it because he worked with Gej"

Obiano as proven he's competent

1 Like

Re: After Watching This Video, I'll Support Peter Obi For President Of Nigeria by kenny987(f): 10:38pm On Oct 02, 2016
Realdeals:

The character u have unfortunately been quoting and communicating with is a junkie on Jonathan matters. He's cross-eyed from seeking every avenue to discredit GEJ so much so that it must find a way to tie any and everything back to GEJ even when it is absolutely illogical to do so as in this case.

6 Likes

Re: After Watching This Video, I'll Support Peter Obi For President Of Nigeria by sarrki(m): 10:41pm On Oct 02, 2016
kenny987:

The character u have unfortunately been quoting and communicating with is a junkie on Jonathan matters. He's cross-eyed from seeking every avenue to discredit GEJ so much so that it must find a way to tie any and everything back to GEJ even when it is absolutely illogical to do so as in this case.

Thanks Mr logical
Re: After Watching This Video, I'll Support Peter Obi For President Of Nigeria by Nobody: 10:54pm On Oct 02, 2016
sarrki:

Jonathan commissions Phase I Benin-Ore Road http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/09/jonathan-commissions-phase-benin-ore-road/

And this was the words of your Oshiomole prasing GEJ's minister for such effort
On his part, Governor Adams Oshiomhole of Edo State, described the Federal Government’s effort in reconstructing the road as “the most outstanding intervention the road has witnessed over the years.

“What we are seeing is the outcome of a meticulous design and the appointment of a competent contractor,
” Oshiomhole said, describing the Minister of Works, Mr. Mike Onolememen, as an architect that not only designs but one that translates his designs into reality.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/09/jonathan-commissions-phase-benin-ore-road/

So anymore feigning of ignorance and asking of dopey questions?.

3 Likes

Re: After Watching This Video, I'll Support Peter Obi For President Of Nigeria by sarrki(m): 11:10pm On Oct 02, 2016
blueto:
Jonathan commissions Phase I Benin-Ore Road http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/09/jonathan-commissions-phase-benin-ore-road/

Bro what happened to phase 2 and 3

So in school when you get to year 1

Makes you a graduate?

Atimes your loyalty is more of party than Nigeria
Re: After Watching This Video, I'll Support Peter Obi For President Of Nigeria by PMBNG(m): 11:11pm On Oct 02, 2016
If not for the solid foundation Obi laid, his successor won't be excelling as he is doing right away.

So give the praise to Peter Obi if you praise Buhari for always blaming GEJ for Nigeria's woes.

Obi deserves the commendation he is receiving now, if he is picked as a Presidential candidate I won't hesitate to support him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Watching This Video, I'll Support Peter Obi For President Of Nigeria by sarrki(m): 11:15pm On Oct 02, 2016
blueto:

6 years as a Nigeria President that is what you can show as an achiement?

You need to sit back and adjudged yourself .

So you expect Nigerians to vote him ?

I now see that PDP & there followers are set of CONFUSIONIST
Re: After Watching This Video, I'll Support Peter Obi For President Of Nigeria by ba7man(m): 11:31pm On Oct 02, 2016
I prefer someone that "Invests" that N75 billion for the future than just "save" the N75 billion for the future.

Peter Obi has no tangible project I know that's aimed at multiplying investment and also no Landmark project.

Anybody can save...... little children too.
Re: After Watching This Video, I'll Support Peter Obi For President Of Nigeria by Nobody: 7:42am On Oct 03, 2016
sarrki:

6 years as a Nigeria President that is what you can show as an achiement?

You need to sit back and adjudged yourself .

So you expect Nigerians to vote him ?

I now see that PDP & there followers are set of CONFUSIONIST

sarrki:

Bro what happened to phase 2 and 3
So in school when you get to year 1
Makes you a graduate?
Atimes your loyalty is more of party than Nigeria
In Edo Jonathan completed the Ihovbor power Station, reconstructed the Benin-Ore-Sagamu and equipped UBTH.

In Cross River GEJ rehabilitated the Margaret Ekpo Int'l Airport and Modernised the University of Calabar Teaching Hospital.

In Akwa Ibom Jonathan established anew Federal Polytechnic in Ukana and the Nkari Earth dam and rehabilitated FG rds.

http://allafrica.com/stories/201501050021.html

Anymore feigning of ignorance and asking of dopey questions?.

1 Like

Re: After Watching This Video, I'll Support Peter Obi For President Of Nigeria by KINGwax007(m): 8:50am On Oct 03, 2016
kenny987:

ironically, u were not invited into the matter.. I was practically enjoying the mature argument between the two, until ur fanatical statement abt a man who couldn't even finish the Niger bridge, which is the only promised monument, in the east, during his 5 and half yrs of incompetent regime, created a lump of obstruction, in my already high smooth ride of sensibilities!

But since u're still pained by the loss of a yr and half, you can....

2 Likes

Re: After Watching This Video, I'll Support Peter Obi For President Of Nigeria by praise010(m): 9:00am On Oct 03, 2016
ba7man:
I prefer someone that "Invests" that N75 billion for the future than just "save" the N75 billion for the future.

Peter Obi has no tangible project I know that's aimed at multiplying investment and also no Landmark project.

Please are you from Anambra State? I need to know so that I can know where to start in educating you.

1 Like

Re: After Watching This Video, I'll Support Peter Obi For President Of Nigeria by praise010(m): 9:07am On Oct 03, 2016
sarrki:
Tell me obiano

Not obi

Obiano is doing well because of the foundation that Obi laid. Ngige started it all in the road sector and today we are were we are.

If GEJ had cut costs and saved like Obi did, PMB will not be seeing hell today.

I live in Lagos but I travel to Anambra often The evidence is there for all. I hate arguing with people online who I don't know where they are from.

I am form Aguata Local Government. Please where do you come from so we can tell oursslf the truth for the world to see.

2 Likes

Re: After Watching This Video, I'll Support Peter Obi For President Of Nigeria by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 9:50am On Oct 03, 2016
ba7man:

And who said he didn't make investments?
Under him, the state did so in oil and gas, and bonds bought from other states including osun.
Peter Obi has np tangible project? Where are you getting that from?
The talk was about cutting costs of government not showcasing projects. Remind me how he made Anambra number 1 in MDGs attainment?

1 Like

Re: After Watching This Video, I'll Support Peter Obi For President Of Nigeria by praise010(m): 10:21am On Oct 03, 2016
InyinyaAgbaOku:

And who said he didn't make investments?
Under him, the state did so in oil and gas, and bonds bought from other states including osun.
Peter Obi has np tangible project? Where are you getting that from?
The talk was about cutting costs of government not showcasing projects. Remind me how he made Anambra number 1 in MDGs attainment?

I wanted to know where he is from first so I can open his eyes for him to see. Obi's achievement is not hidden, even the blind can see it.

Some people do not know that even saving is an investment.

2 Likes

Re: After Watching This Video, I'll Support Peter Obi For President Of Nigeria by obailala(m): 10:56am On Oct 03, 2016
sarrki:

"Tree near tree na wetin make monkey dey smart"

The above proverb relates to Obi and Obiano. No doubt, Obiano is doing fine, but the reason he's doing fine is cos Obi totally laid the foundation. Obi deserves all the commendation he gets, Obiano today is reaping the fruits of Obi's efforts. After the exit of Mbadinuju, Anambra has been blessed with good governors.

2 Likes

Re: After Watching This Video, I'll Support Peter Obi For President Of Nigeria by kenny987(f): 12:34pm On Oct 03, 2016
Re: After Watching This Video, I'll Support Peter Obi For President Of Nigeria by kenny987(f): 12:35pm On Oct 03, 2016
KINGwax007:
ironically, u were not invited into the matter.. I was practically enjoying the mature argument between the two, until ur fanatical statement abt a man who couldn't even finish the Niger bridge, which is the only promised monument, in the east, during his 5 and half yrs of incompetent regime, created a lump of obstruction, in my already high smooth ride of sensibilities!

But since u're still pained by the loss of a yr and half, you can....

I could clearly see d confusion caused by d myopic and ignorant responses because obviously the subject matter was Peter Obi of Anambra state yet some oaf decided all he wanted to talk about was his fixation on GEJ, clearly off d point of the op so where is the maturity there? Or u don't understand the word?

Now u are unfortunately as slow as the one I advised the op about so I'm not surprised at ur infantile attempt at some kind of jab cos it fell really flat and way off mark. You should be thanking me for getting u off the cheap, expired drugs u were high on. Then again, the world can most definitely do with one less junkie so keep at it.
Re: After Watching This Video, I'll Support Peter Obi For President Of Nigeria by KINGwax007(m): 5:34pm On Oct 03, 2016
kenny987:

I could clearly see d confusion caused by d myopic and ignorant responses because obviously the subject matter was Peter Obi of Anambra state yet some oaf decided all he wanted to talk about was his fixation on GEJ, clearly off d point of the op so where is the maturity there? Or u don't understand the word?

Now u are unfortunately as slow as the one I advised the op about so I'm not surprised at ur infantile attempt at some kind of jab cos it fell really flat and way off mark. You should be thanking me for getting u off the cheap, expired drugs u were high on. Then again, the world can most definitely do with one less junkie so keep at it.
lady, stop foaming in the mouth- my point was made. On the contrary, you may foam in the mouth. Research made it known that people who struggled to die always farm or foam in the mouth before they give up the ghost...

Keep foaming- it'll pass!

(1) (Reply)

Sowoore's Lagos Arrest: How Can 1:44 Pm Afternoon Be Outright Darkness? Exposed! / Which Is The Oldest Between Egg And Hen? / BIAFRA: Don't Include Benin In Your Plans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.