Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

I See Some NL Guys Are Now Turning Female And Vice-versa. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I See Some NL Guys Are Now Turning Female And Vice-versa. (374 Views)

Convo Between A Female And Her Male Bestie Who Wants HIT And Run / Island Residents Are Refusing To Date Mainland Residents And Vice Versa / 7 Reasons Why Guys Are Reluctant To Commit!!! Come In And Testify (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I See Some NL Guys Are Now Turning Female And Vice-versa. by universityfailu(m): 12:28am On Oct 03, 2016
i cant believe my eyes. grin i came back to nairaland after a longbreak and now popular monikers i knew (i wont mention names oh) are now the other gender, you would see a broda with pink shamelessly shinning beside his moniker grin Buhari economy is hard, no jobs. so guys be hussling for mugus to chop even if na recharge card, i pity the newbies that get horrny anyhow or joined nairaland to just fucck, u go fucck e-toto tire. issorite. its a free world, isnt it? But i know all of you guys using pink f, am watching u.
Re: I See Some NL Guys Are Now Turning Female And Vice-versa. by gtin(m): 12:29am On Oct 03, 2016
Lol, looking for money with red eye ftc
Re: I See Some NL Guys Are Now Turning Female And Vice-versa. by Nobody: 12:31am On Oct 03, 2016
grin

SIMPLE.

they got big pvzzy on their forehead they carry along with their yeye mouth...

(1) (Reply)

When Did The Wedding Become More Important Than The Marriage? / God Loves You; Yes / Find True Love In Lovendar Online Dating Now...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.