Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,942 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Rahama Sadau Suspended From Kanywood: The 'Immoral' Video That Caused It - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rahama Sadau Suspended From Kanywood: The 'Immoral' Video That Caused It (92387 Views)

Rahama Sadau Reveals Her Virginity Status Online; Gets Criticized / Wizkid Vs Davido Dubai Fight: "Wizkid Was Slapped, Sunday Are & Tekno Caused It" / Rahama Sadau Meets Akon In USA (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rahama Sadau Suspended From Kanywood: The 'Immoral' Video That Caused It by wittyt98(m): 11:19am On Oct 03, 2016
which one is kannywood again? aint everything supposed to be under Nollywood? just like everything is under Nollywood in america! nd Bollywood in india! .. na wa for these movie association people sef o

1 Like

Re: Rahama Sadau Suspended From Kanywood: The 'Immoral' Video That Caused It by kings09(m): 11:19am On Oct 03, 2016
Tmoro u ll say Islam is a religion of peace. Ddnt knw it cld be used for murder shocked undecided
itsmine:

You call it publicity stunt 'cos u don't know d religious north. Pray, a fatwah isn't issued for her murder!

2 Likes

Re: Rahama Sadau Suspended From Kanywood: The 'Immoral' Video That Caused It by wristbangle: 11:19am On Oct 03, 2016
If only southern Nigeria can be unified, these northerners who are backward in everything won't dominate over us.

She did absolutely nothing wrong In the video; "No be even full hug sef" sad.

Kanyiwood abi Kanowood sorry kannywood just succeeded in loosing a tremendous talent. Rahama, nollywood abi yorubahood full ground 4 u to join.

Nonsense! Useless people
Re: Rahama Sadau Suspended From Kanywood: The 'Immoral' Video That Caused It by Nobody: 11:21am On Oct 03, 2016
After featuring in super story, some one is not comfortable with her new status. She should just ignore them, move to Lagos and make real movies and real money. Not those feeble silly imitation of wack India films being done in Kano.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rahama Sadau Suspended From Kanywood: The 'Immoral' Video That Caused It by Nbote(m): 11:21am On Oct 03, 2016
Why haven't they banned the other guy who ported to Nollywood and den back to Abokiwood? because I remember he also engaged in so many "immoral" acts jus like this one in some of his flicks. Or atleast dey for ban am for even joining the "wood" of unbelievers. Bunch of hypocrites. The number one commandment in their rule book is feel free to commit wateva in ur secret places but "Thou shall not b caught"

2 Likes

Re: Rahama Sadau Suspended From Kanywood: The 'Immoral' Video That Caused It by Larablink(f): 11:22am On Oct 03, 2016
Ookkk
Re: Rahama Sadau Suspended From Kanywood: The 'Immoral' Video That Caused It by coolbreezy01: 11:22am On Oct 03, 2016
Wow what is that kind of a pretty girl still doing in kanywood...let her go to nollywood and show her self joor...immorality ko immortality ni... #ijustwanttomakecommonsense
Re: Rahama Sadau Suspended From Kanywood: The 'Immoral' Video That Caused It by bigiyaro(m): 11:23am On Oct 03, 2016
Hehehehee, see me see hypocrisy o. See these child bride fvckers n pedophiles. Fine geh, better relocate to the main center of excellence, nothing good can come out of...... abeg sombory remind me

2 Likes

Re: Rahama Sadau Suspended From Kanywood: The 'Immoral' Video That Caused It by coolbreezy01: 11:23am On Oct 03, 2016
Wow what is that kind of a pretty girl still doing in kannywood...let her go to nollywood and show her self joor...immorality ko immortality ni... #ijustwanttomakecommonsense
Re: Rahama Sadau Suspended From Kanywood: The 'Immoral' Video That Caused It by Cutezt(m): 11:25am On Oct 03, 2016
ClassiQ is not Hausa, he is a Christian and so can't be banned by them.

3 Likes

Re: Rahama Sadau Suspended From Kanywood: The 'Immoral' Video That Caused It by Hades2016(m): 11:26am On Oct 03, 2016
[color=#000099][/color] there is nothing immoral about the video na the video is ok ... All this aboki sef na year 1930 una still da niiiii grin
Re: Rahama Sadau Suspended From Kanywood: The 'Immoral' Video That Caused It by Mufasa27(m): 11:27am On Oct 03, 2016
Abokiss and mumurity be like.... Someone should epp me with the Zuma meme grin
Re: Rahama Sadau Suspended From Kanywood: The 'Immoral' Video That Caused It by gradeA(m): 11:27am On Oct 03, 2016
nwaanambra1:
nice jam there. i played it twice. the guy sounds like MI back n the days.

the musician and the girl should both dump the stvpid abok.i.wood and relocate to Lagos asap and be made the super stars they are supposed to be.

i remember they did that to one those their local star back then and the guy move to lagos, join nollywood and became a super star - whats that guy name again! they ended up begging him to come back.

the music is really nice - and the video is cool.

Ali Nuhu?
Re: Rahama Sadau Suspended From Kanywood: The 'Immoral' Video That Caused It by anny268(f): 11:29am On Oct 03, 2016
I'm still looking for d immoral video because I can't see anything immoral about this video.. All these abokis and their religious jargons.
Re: Rahama Sadau Suspended From Kanywood: The 'Immoral' Video That Caused It by ginggerxy: 11:30am On Oct 03, 2016
itsmine:

You call it publicity stunt 'cos u don't know d religious north. Pray, a fatwah isn't issued for her murder!
and murder is righteousness? Hahahaha this people sef
Re: Rahama Sadau Suspended From Kanywood: The 'Immoral' Video That Caused It by RingimKabir(m): 11:30am On Oct 03, 2016
itsmine:

OUR LIFE, OUR RELIGION, OUR WAY and OUR RULES!
Re: Rahama Sadau Suspended From Kanywood: The 'Immoral' Video That Caused It by RingimKabir(m): 11:32am On Oct 03, 2016
UnknownT:
They said she violated a code of ethics binding kannywood actors, that her fan should get us a copy of the code of ethics for us to see if she truly violated it. BTW, I see nothing immoral in the video, meaning if she mistakenly features in Olamide or Timaya's video, they will declare a Fatwa on her head undecided lipsrsealed

OUR LIFE, OUR RELIGION, OUR WAYS and OUR RULES! So please, back off. Nobody has a right to dictate to us.
Re: Rahama Sadau Suspended From Kanywood: The 'Immoral' Video That Caused It by Izonpikin: 11:33am On Oct 03, 2016
Dandsome:
Immoral?? shocked shocked

Please can someone define the immoral part of the video here please. They didn`t kiss o. Just that she hugged him from behind? I hate hypocrisy to the core. These same people explelling her will still sleep with small girls in the dark o.

before you quote me, chill cos I grew up in the north, I know what i`m talking about.
Unless there is something else that is making them expel her apart from this video
I tire oo...video wey modest die. ..

Mumu people
Re: Rahama Sadau Suspended From Kanywood: The 'Immoral' Video That Caused It by ChemicalReaction(f): 11:34am On Oct 03, 2016
Isn't Halima Abubakar also a muslim? She ought to have been killed naa.. Mtcheeeww..
Re: Rahama Sadau Suspended From Kanywood: The 'Immoral' Video That Caused It by abbeyty(m): 11:35am On Oct 03, 2016
hypocrites, but they encourage pedophilia and murder. Nolloywood will accept her with open arms

1 Like

Re: Rahama Sadau Suspended From Kanywood: The 'Immoral' Video That Caused It by hucienda: 11:35am On Oct 03, 2016
The north is so ultra-conservative enmeshed with the predominant religion there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rahama Sadau Suspended From Kanywood: The 'Immoral' Video That Caused It by Nobody: 11:36am On Oct 03, 2016
They even tried very hard to avoid offending body contacts. The truth, there is an insider who admire her but know not how to get her rather picked offence in everything she does.

We call it

√ obsession
√ fixation
√ jealousy
√ envy
√ rivalry
√ resentment
√ malice
√ hatred
√ enormity
√ ill-filling

Add your own

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rahama Sadau Suspended From Kanywood: The 'Immoral' Video That Caused It by PMONEY6: 11:36am On Oct 03, 2016
The last time I checked, Kenny abi kanny wood is an American cowboy art..
If this is actually coming from Kenya, I guess they are still far from the future.
Seriously, that video is OK.

This girl is even too pretty for a Nonsense karikaturewood.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rahama Sadau Suspended From Kanywood: The 'Immoral' Video That Caused It by mengho(m): 11:39am On Oct 03, 2016
well islamically this is wrong indeed, But I don't think kannywood gives a sh**t about religion. May be the actress offended some very big director so he decided to teach her a lesson.
Re: Rahama Sadau Suspended From Kanywood: The 'Immoral' Video That Caused It by Muheee: 11:39am On Oct 03, 2016
Bloody hypocrites... I schooled in the north, I know these people... And I can say that these people banning have concubines and do worse...
But they portray themselves as saints... The girl beautiful tho...

5 Likes

Re: Rahama Sadau Suspended From Kanywood: The 'Immoral' Video That Caused It by deolu2000(m): 11:39am On Oct 03, 2016
Their palava, how he take concern us?

1 Like

Re: Rahama Sadau Suspended From Kanywood: The 'Immoral' Video That Caused It by GuDErboY(m): 11:39am On Oct 03, 2016
emorse:
Why is she struggling to remain in Kannywood? She's too pretty to be restricted to that relatively unknown quantity. Make she step up to Nollywood proper jor. After which she can make an attempt on Hollywood. Its going to be really difficult o. But difficult is not impossible.
Bros na the English b d problem oo, most of em ar just as good as dia nollywood counterpart just dat dey dint go to school. Hausa ppl na hypocrites.
Re: Rahama Sadau Suspended From Kanywood: The 'Immoral' Video That Caused It by uniquealdehyde(m): 11:40am On Oct 03, 2016
Check very well I think they are being blinded by osogbo weed. Immoral ko immorality ni. Come make rihanna teach you the meaning of immoral.mumu set of people

1 Like

Re: Rahama Sadau Suspended From Kanywood: The 'Immoral' Video That Caused It by mengho(m): 11:41am On Oct 03, 2016
Muheee:
Bloody hypocrites... I schooled in the north, I know these people... And I can say that these people banning have concubines and do worse...
But they portray themselves as saints... The girl beautiful tho...

soo very true indeed
Re: Rahama Sadau Suspended From Kanywood: The 'Immoral' Video That Caused It by repogirl(f): 11:41am On Oct 03, 2016
Mtcheeeeew! Hollywood, we know....Bollywood, we know....even Nollywood sef, we know..... What da EFF is a Kanywood?

Two faced hypocrites. Bloody Pharisees.

1 Like

Re: Rahama Sadau Suspended From Kanywood: The 'Immoral' Video That Caused It by APCsupporter: 11:42am On Oct 03, 2016
emorse:
Why is she struggling to remain in Kannywood? She's too pretty to be restricted to that relatively unknown quantity. Make she step up to Nollywood proper jor. After which she can make an attempt on Hollywood. Its going to be really difficult o. But difficult is not impossible.

What's special about Nollywood? Kannywood is 10x better than the repititive, unnecessarily long nollywood movies especially when it comes to comedy
Re: Rahama Sadau Suspended From Kanywood: The 'Immoral' Video That Caused It by muhamadnur: 11:42am On Oct 03, 2016
Dinocarex:
Welcome to the year 1889.
This people are not yet in the year 2016!!

I thought they are professionals!!
let me tell you that what she did is unacceptable in islam and under the sharia law, you southerners are mostly christian and the we are muslims and our views, mind your bussines?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Cynthia Morgan Boobs Touched On TV By A Presenter At "Da Chat" With Zinna / Aremu Afolayan: Real Face Of Lagbaja Unveiled By Actor On His Birthday / Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.