Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,239 members, 7,815,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Oshiomhole, Obaseki And Timaya At APC Celebration Party - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole, Obaseki And Timaya At APC Celebration Party (29000 Views)

Ayiri Emami, Dangote, Oshiomhole & Obaseki Hang Out Together / APC Celebration In Elele, Rivers Turns Bloody As Bullets Hit 4 People (Pics) / Oshiomhole, Obaseki, In Traditional Outfits As Osinbajo Arrives Benin Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oshiomhole, Obaseki And Timaya At APC Celebration Party by metronaija2: 10:08am On Oct 03, 2016
Adams Oshiomhole, Edo state governor, was in his elements on Saturday night, during the celebration party of the All Progressives Congress (APC).

The party was held to mark the victory of Godwin Obaseki in the recently-concluded Edo state governorship election.

Obaseki and Oshiomhole’s wives, as well as many celebrity performers, were in attendance.

During the event, Oshiomhole was keen to show his famous ‘bend-down-low’ dance moves, while he also taught Timaya how to dress properly

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/10/photos-oshiomhole-obaseki-and-timaya-at.html

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole, Obaseki And Timaya At APC Celebration Party by Ginaz(f): 10:17am On Oct 03, 2016
I don't mean to hate and pls it's not hatred but can someone or somebody or anything explain to me what timaya is putting on

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole, Obaseki And Timaya At APC Celebration Party by Benjom(m): 10:30am On Oct 03, 2016
In this recession? Abeg, your excellency, leave some money for your successor o.

Getting job interviews made easy with Outstanding CV Rewrite. Check some samples and testimonials:

www..com/cv-samples/

www..com/testimonials/

4 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole, Obaseki And Timaya At APC Celebration Party by Nobody: 10:30am On Oct 03, 2016
Oshobaba always representing. I can see Patoranking there too.

In Patoranking voice: Anybody fit make am oh! Even him fit bcome Governor of Ebonyi state.

4 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole, Obaseki And Timaya At APC Celebration Party by mrvitalis(m): 10:44am On Oct 03, 2016
Why this?? What is the moral reason one have to host a party after winning an election..

Is it the 5 Million a year a Governor earns that going to make u happy?? For someone like obasaki that has made millions... See I don't get

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole, Obaseki And Timaya At APC Celebration Party by oshibote1: 12:49pm On Oct 03, 2016
Good sir
Re: Oshiomhole, Obaseki And Timaya At APC Celebration Party by shaddoww: 12:50pm On Oct 03, 2016
Peter Obi quickly comes to mind.

7 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole, Obaseki And Timaya At APC Celebration Party by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 12:50pm On Oct 03, 2016
[size=15pt]Oshiomole and Timaya shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Jesu,

Them kuku resemble each other[/size]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole, Obaseki And Timaya At APC Celebration Party by soberdrunk(m): 12:51pm On Oct 03, 2016
Somebody should please explain to me in words a drunk man can understand why Oshiomle is celebrating more than the "incoming" governor himself?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole, Obaseki And Timaya At APC Celebration Party by KingOvoramwen1(m): 12:51pm On Oct 03, 2016
THE BEST STATE IN THE SOUTH SOUTH

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole, Obaseki And Timaya At APC Celebration Party by kayc0(f): 12:51pm On Oct 03, 2016

5 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole, Obaseki And Timaya At APC Celebration Party by salabscholar01(m): 12:53pm On Oct 03, 2016
soberdrunk:
Somebody should please explain to me in words a drunk man can understand why Oshiomle is celebrating more than the "incoming" governor himself?

My friend, OSHOMOLE is always a happy man, ok? Get over it or better still go get a life mate and be happy for once! damn it!

30 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole, Obaseki And Timaya At APC Celebration Party by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 03, 2016
Edo people don enter one chance

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole, Obaseki And Timaya At APC Celebration Party by Nobody: 12:54pm On Oct 03, 2016
Arrant nonsense. Dis is how they waste tax payers money. Mtcheww undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole, Obaseki And Timaya At APC Celebration Party by tellwisdom: 12:54pm On Oct 03, 2016
This man no dance for small?
Re: Oshiomhole, Obaseki And Timaya At APC Celebration Party by ReubenE(m): 12:54pm On Oct 03, 2016
Politicians and waste....

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole, Obaseki And Timaya At APC Celebration Party by chris2face(m): 12:54pm On Oct 03, 2016
OK seen Osho himself this man sabi flex no be small he is still gonna celebrate after finally leaving office
Finally I hope his wife won't leave once he leaves that seat

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole, Obaseki And Timaya At APC Celebration Party by Yannny: 12:54pm On Oct 03, 2016
Happy celebration! I hope the tenure of Obaseki will be better than that of Oshiomole...
Re: Oshiomhole, Obaseki And Timaya At APC Celebration Party by papoose321: 12:55pm On Oct 03, 2016
Edo people wake up call.. Celebrating cos the victory has saved him from several lawsuits

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole, Obaseki And Timaya At APC Celebration Party by aylagos(m): 12:56pm On Oct 03, 2016
They are two words to represent peoples actions after political election. Either you CELEBRATE or WAIL and Osho Baba choose to celebrate and some people choose the later.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole, Obaseki And Timaya At APC Celebration Party by Nobody: 12:56pm On Oct 03, 2016
A
Re: Oshiomhole, Obaseki And Timaya At APC Celebration Party by NairaP(m): 12:56pm On Oct 03, 2016
POI was rejected in Edo not because he was incompetent, but because he is a bit handsome..
Re: Oshiomhole, Obaseki And Timaya At APC Celebration Party by chriskosherbal(m): 12:56pm On Oct 03, 2016
It's well oo
Re: Oshiomhole, Obaseki And Timaya At APC Celebration Party by kryptonian1987(m): 12:58pm On Oct 03, 2016
Oshiomohole will be like: Thank God Obaseki won o, if not, how would I cover my loots....? cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole, Obaseki And Timaya At APC Celebration Party by AndyMolarAllwel(m): 12:58pm On Oct 03, 2016
ee pain demm well well o o
I dint mention them o o

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole, Obaseki And Timaya At APC Celebration Party by StarPlayer: 12:58pm On Oct 03, 2016
Ginaz:
I don't mean to hate and pls it's not hatred but can someone or somebody or anything explain to me what timaya is putting on
Stop it, you better stop that angry

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole, Obaseki And Timaya At APC Celebration Party by Wolfbrother(m): 12:59pm On Oct 03, 2016
Edo people can only blame themselves for whatever happens, they limited themselves to two horrible choices , PDP and APC , those people dancing on stage are happy because they will continue to loot Edo .. that being said Edo under APC is better that Edo was under PDP..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole, Obaseki And Timaya At APC Celebration Party by Kenneth205(m): 1:00pm On Oct 03, 2016
grin
Re: Oshiomhole, Obaseki And Timaya At APC Celebration Party by Kenneth205(m): 1:01pm On Oct 03, 2016
KingOvoramwen1:
THE BEST STATE IN THE SOUTH SOUTH

Correct!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole, Obaseki And Timaya At APC Celebration Party by soberdrunk(m): 1:04pm On Oct 03, 2016
salabscholar01:

My friend, OSHOMOLE is always a happy man, ok? Get over it or better still go get a life mate and be happy for once! damn it!

Please you all should join me in saying a big, warm, welcome to Oshiomoles brother-in-law, Laras younger brother, i greet you sir!

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole, Obaseki And Timaya At APC Celebration Party by flokii: 1:05pm On Oct 03, 2016
Kenneth205:

Correct!

Edo pple have sense na.. you can't just hoodwink them with hate or bigotry.. They av a lot in common with d yorubas

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kogi APC Crisis: Dead End As Melaye Supporters Announce Boycott Of Congress / Secrecy, Doubts Trail One Billion Barrels Oil Discovery In North / LAGOS To Introduce Public Utility Levy (PUL)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.