Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,438 members, 7,843,334 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Pregnant Mad Woman In Bayelsa & Her Mad Boyfriend Loved Up (Pics) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pregnant Mad Woman In Bayelsa & Her Mad Boyfriend Loved Up (Pics) (61815 Views)

#bbnaija – Teddy A And Bam Bam Loved Up In New Photos / "A Woman On Lowcut?" Victor Poko Johnson's Nude Loved Up Photo Sparks Debate / This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Mad Woman In Bayelsa & Her Mad Boyfriend Loved Up (Pics) by dejavubobo1(m): 5:00pm On Oct 03, 2016
INTROVERT:
HE MITE NOT BE DA FATHER.
Typical Nigerians, inorder words the preggy belongs to a rich ritualist...#See wat nolly wood eyaff cause
Re: Pregnant Mad Woman In Bayelsa & Her Mad Boyfriend Loved Up (Pics) by Aisha15(f): 5:01pm On Oct 03, 2016
soberdrunk:
I guess there is truly there is someone for everyone grin grin

Dear future wife you better do fast and locate me before i spend all our future kids school fees on these "runs girls"........ angry angry
Have you made effort to locate her? and if are making an effort may the almighty guide u towards locating her, u most not date a whole lot of them to locate her.

Re: Pregnant Mad Woman In Bayelsa & Her Mad Boyfriend Loved Up (Pics) by bigboymegzy: 5:05pm On Oct 03, 2016
soberdrunk:

Dear future wife you better do fast and locate me before i spend all our future kids school fees on these "runs girls"........ angry angry

Funny dude grin grin
No go find her oo, dey wait because na runs girls go finish you.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Mad Woman In Bayelsa & Her Mad Boyfriend Loved Up (Pics) by Gkemz: 5:06pm On Oct 03, 2016
I'm just wondering the kind of baby dis union will produce. Insane stunt
Re: Pregnant Mad Woman In Bayelsa & Her Mad Boyfriend Loved Up (Pics) by laamilaaka: 5:07pm On Oct 03, 2016
They are madly in love

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Mad Woman In Bayelsa & Her Mad Boyfriend Loved Up (Pics) by hadura29(m): 5:18pm On Oct 03, 2016
soberdrunk:

Alcohol is "basic need" not "waste" grin grin

Lol, you are on point with that oo.
Re: Pregnant Mad Woman In Bayelsa & Her Mad Boyfriend Loved Up (Pics) by peculiar32(f): 5:23pm On Oct 03, 2016
Omoakinsuyi:
I' m sure they will give birth to a normal healthy baby
sure ..the baby should be taken away from her as soon as she gives birth
Re: Pregnant Mad Woman In Bayelsa & Her Mad Boyfriend Loved Up (Pics) by Blizzy9ja: 5:24pm On Oct 03, 2016
Mad people always loving up in Amassoma... I remember gbrop
Re: Pregnant Mad Woman In Bayelsa & Her Mad Boyfriend Loved Up (Pics) by peculiar32(f): 5:24pm On Oct 03, 2016
laamilaaka:
They are madly in love
lmao
Re: Pregnant Mad Woman In Bayelsa & Her Mad Boyfriend Loved Up (Pics) by adedayoa2(f): 5:31pm On Oct 03, 2016
soberdrunk:

I'm here baby.
Re: Pregnant Mad Woman In Bayelsa & Her Mad Boyfriend Loved Up (Pics) by aim14(f): 5:32pm On Oct 03, 2016
soberdrunk:

yes darling I'm here. lol...
Re: Pregnant Mad Woman In Bayelsa & Her Mad Boyfriend Loved Up (Pics) by ItzHoludex(m): 5:54pm On Oct 03, 2016
grin[quote author=steppin post=49881594] "Mite" indeed. Pay attention in class, una no go gree.[/quote grin
Re: Pregnant Mad Woman In Bayelsa & Her Mad Boyfriend Loved Up (Pics) by Goldenboy842(m): 6:03pm On Oct 03, 2016
Besto:

hahahahahahahahahahahah. na zoke oooooo

No wahala
Re: Pregnant Mad Woman In Bayelsa & Her Mad Boyfriend Loved Up (Pics) by achikefifty(m): 6:27pm On Oct 03, 2016
I hope that in future when their baby must grow, the Internet will be there to show him/her that, he/she is a child born out of Love.

#lovedon'tcare
Re: Pregnant Mad Woman In Bayelsa & Her Mad Boyfriend Loved Up (Pics) by Audray(f): 6:30pm On Oct 03, 2016
Meh.Just goes to show how bad things are.Ordinary psych center,we can't maintain. These are human beings for goodness sake! undecided . Demented,retarded,insane or whatever you call them,these people need not be mocked or made fun of . They might be incapacitated mentally but they're human beings too whether we like it or not.I saw the pics tried to find the humor in them.What's funny about a mentally challenged woman burdened with pregnancy and abandoned by family to live on the streets like an animal?Whatever happened to compassion?. Does anyone even care what happens to the baby? undecided .Two mentally challenged persons capable of romance is a rather extraordinary and beautiful thing to see and not "weird" or hilarious.
Re: Pregnant Mad Woman In Bayelsa & Her Mad Boyfriend Loved Up (Pics) by Rooneyboy(m): 6:31pm On Oct 03, 2016
IffaCatchYouEhn:
[size=15pt]The man will still cheat

but WITH WHO? grin grin grin grin grin grin[/size]

grin grin grin

Dey there , u'll be surprise to know the amount of ladies tripping for him
Re: Pregnant Mad Woman In Bayelsa & Her Mad Boyfriend Loved Up (Pics) by Laido: 6:33pm On Oct 03, 2016
EXLOVER:
Just wondering, Abeg Oyibo people dey fry groundnut with sand?

Love is not a limited something, is for everybody. I started falling in love at the age of 5. Hmm... Flashback.

Mine was 9yrs .. Honestly I used to think it was abnormal
Re: Pregnant Mad Woman In Bayelsa & Her Mad Boyfriend Loved Up (Pics) by mrtayesynchro(m): 6:39pm On Oct 03, 2016
CertifiedNaija:
see more of their PDA photos

Na wash'dis one na movie shoot
Re: Pregnant Mad Woman In Bayelsa & Her Mad Boyfriend Loved Up (Pics) by Bondesniger(m): 7:01pm On Oct 03, 2016
Omoakinsuyi:
I' m sure they will give birth to a normal healthy baby

i am double sure too government should put a watch on them
Re: Pregnant Mad Woman In Bayelsa & Her Mad Boyfriend Loved Up (Pics) by soberdrunk(m): 7:20pm On Oct 03, 2016
aim14:

yes darling I'm here. lol...

How can i be sure you are the one? Can you make special fried stew?
Re: Pregnant Mad Woman In Bayelsa & Her Mad Boyfriend Loved Up (Pics) by soberdrunk(m): 7:21pm On Oct 03, 2016
adedayoa2:
I'm here baby.

Why did you now dress like the high priestess of Orunmila in your profile picture? Abeg i cannot come and be dragging wife with the gods ooo...... angry angry
Re: Pregnant Mad Woman In Bayelsa & Her Mad Boyfriend Loved Up (Pics) by donkossy(m): 7:22pm On Oct 03, 2016
if ah hear they are insane, dem de act Nigerian movie wey d title b "love at all cost"
Re: Pregnant Mad Woman In Bayelsa & Her Mad Boyfriend Loved Up (Pics) by soberdrunk(m): 7:24pm On Oct 03, 2016
Aisha15:
Have you made effort to locate her? and if are making an effort may the almighty guide u towards locating her, u most not date a whole lot of them to locate her.

Ameeen oooo!!! grin grin
Re: Pregnant Mad Woman In Bayelsa & Her Mad Boyfriend Loved Up (Pics) by EXLOVER(m): 7:40pm On Oct 03, 2016
Its normal, my happiest moment in life is when i'm in love.
Laido:

Mine was 9yrs .. Honestly I used to think it was abnormal
Re: Pregnant Mad Woman In Bayelsa & Her Mad Boyfriend Loved Up (Pics) by adedayoa2(f): 7:42pm On Oct 03, 2016
soberdrunk:

Why did you now dress like the high priestess of Orunmila in your profile picture? Abeg i cannot come and be dragging wife with the gods ooo...... angry angry
yes, that's because I'm a princess. And that's one of our attires as a princess.[color=][/color] grin
Re: Pregnant Mad Woman In Bayelsa & Her Mad Boyfriend Loved Up (Pics) by Stanbeto: 7:48pm On Oct 03, 2016
Ar u sure these ppl ar Mad
Re: Pregnant Mad Woman In Bayelsa & Her Mad Boyfriend Loved Up (Pics) by johnsonjosbles(m): 7:53pm On Oct 03, 2016
IffaCatchYouEhn:
[size=15pt]The man will still cheat

but WITH WHO? grin grin grin grin grin grin[/size]
you of cos
Re: Pregnant Mad Woman In Bayelsa & Her Mad Boyfriend Loved Up (Pics) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 03, 2016
BY , no go kill me grin grin
Re: Pregnant Mad Woman In Bayelsa & Her Mad Boyfriend Loved Up (Pics) by mustaphasaidu: 8:13pm On Oct 03, 2016
nawaoooo,this kind thing go only happen 4 naija....
Re: Pregnant Mad Woman In Bayelsa & Her Mad Boyfriend Loved Up (Pics) by lieNEWS: 8:18pm On Oct 03, 2016
undecided undecided undecided
I don't believe this shit.
#clareance shot it

Directed by tchidi chikere
Re: Pregnant Mad Woman In Bayelsa & Her Mad Boyfriend Loved Up (Pics) by Mbenny(m): 8:44pm On Oct 03, 2016
the man looks like a ritualist
Re: Pregnant Mad Woman In Bayelsa & Her Mad Boyfriend Loved Up (Pics) by Laido: 8:52pm On Oct 03, 2016
EXLOVER:
Its normal, my happiest moment in life is when i'm in love.

Hmm. Love conquers all for real!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Amaka Preaches Against Premarital Sex On Twitter / When A Lady Looking For Husband Finally Meets "Long John" / Why Do Some Young Girls Like Posting This? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.