Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,487 members, 7,843,480 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Throwback: How She Reported Me To Her Mom For Asking Her Out [painful Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Throwback: How She Reported Me To Her Mom For Asking Her Out [painful Experience (410 Views)

Lady Exposes Man Asking Her For Sex On Facebook / Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) / :how I Lost My Virginity On Val's Day"- Painful Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Throwback: How She Reported Me To Her Mom For Asking Her Out [painful Experience by KvnqPrezo(m): 1:17pm On Oct 03, 2016
Lolz I know its has also happen to a some Guys Here...lol.
Lolz this happened when I was 14yrs old.

I met a Girl she was actually new to that area... Mehn she cute die!
Immediately I fall in love (you know small children package naa) ..
I never knew the girl was ajebutter ooo, so I decided to talk to her but before then I went to google and searched How To Win A Girl's Heart I got some clue from google shaa and every day I was thinking about her.. So I decided to forget about fear and walk up to her (some of my friends don ginger me shaa).
I set a date that was on Sunday after church, so I went were she was staying and I told her my mind (my heart was beating fast eh) I was scared she might get angry but what I heard was okay, I was happy( for my mind I don get babe)...
So she told me we will talk later and I said okay...
In the evening she said her mum is calling me (for my mind what's wrong)...
I greeted her but the response I got was what did you tell my daughter? Naa so she warn me to leave her daughter alone (shame catch me no be small).
Since then nothing concern me with babe ooo (lolz iffa hear).
If you have experienced the same abeq tell us about it...

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help This Lady, 5 Or 6 Years Of Wahala Is Not Easy. Pls Helpp / My Dear Girlfriends / Ways On How To Look More Attractive To Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.