Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

NAF Helicopter Gunship Destroys Illegal Oil Refineries In Rivers State. See PICS - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NAF Helicopter Gunship Destroys Illegal Oil Refineries In Rivers State. See PICS (36096 Views)

Military Destroys Illegal Refineries In Okrika, Rivers State (photos) / Maryam Ali Maiyanga Flown To Maiduguri Via NAF Helicopter (Photos) / Troops Destroy Illegal Crude Oil Refineries & Kidnapers Camp In Niger Delta.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NAF Helicopter Gunship Destroys Illegal Oil Refineries In Rivers State. See PICS by Zetra(m): 9:07am On Oct 04, 2016
TheRealestGuy:
Those are the double standards in this country that we Igbos jeep screaming about, but some foolish peeps from the south fail to see things as they are.. all in a bid to spite the igbos.

The north is treated specially and differently in this same country, why?

They even operate their own laws in the name of sharia, and we still say it's one Nigeria?

I don't blame yorubas and others who don't see reasons with us in all these...they don't bear the brunt of religious killings and pogroms in the north when they happen, it's we Igbos that bear it all.

One Nigeria my black asss angry

bro don't get me wrong, it's not about any tribe thing here but about all southern not being untied to fight the one sided favour/treatment... since the government refuse reconstructing (true Federalism).
if the East (same with the south south) are developing their state with their own resources and paying the necessary percentage contribution to federal, none will be cheated.
Re: NAF Helicopter Gunship Destroys Illegal Oil Refineries In Rivers State. See PICS by Nobody: 10:35am On Oct 04, 2016
Just look at the forest, a beautiful resource to exploit, no wonder these guys get away with kidnapping.
Re: NAF Helicopter Gunship Destroys Illegal Oil Refineries In Rivers State. See PICS by jpphilips(m): 3:05pm On Oct 04, 2016
I don't see any wisdom in using aerial bombardments for petty thieves, there are Gun boats on patrol in Bile, why not close in on them and destroy them other than wasting missiles and perhaps incurring more collateral damage.
Re: NAF Helicopter Gunship Destroys Illegal Oil Refineries In Rivers State. See PICS by jpphilips(m): 3:07pm On Oct 04, 2016
automatix:
what is good about it? The best they should do is engage these men who do these things, find out how they do it, help optimize the process, grant them licenses and we would hardly worry about imports, which will also provide jobs.

Nigeria is blessed with natural resources but cursed with foolish leaders.

How old are you?

2 Likes

Re: NAF Helicopter Gunship Destroys Illegal Oil Refineries In Rivers State. See PICS by automatix: 10:06pm On Oct 05, 2016
jpphilips:

How old are you?
Where did the idea of modular refinery came from?
Re: NAF Helicopter Gunship Destroys Illegal Oil Refineries In Rivers State. See PICS by jpphilips(m): 8:28pm On Oct 08, 2016
automatix:
Where did the idea of modular refinery came from?

You don't deserve any response trust me!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari, APC Begging Atiku Not To Go To Court - Buba Galadima / Jibrin On Channels TV. Talks About Budget Padding (Pics) / APC Agent Stabbed To Death By Cultists After Osun Election. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.