Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,119 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Azikiwe, Ahmadu Bello And Awolowo In A Happy Mood (Throwback Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Azikiwe, Ahmadu Bello And Awolowo In A Happy Mood (Throwback Photo) (34823 Views)

Yahaya Bello And Udom Emmanuel At War Over Dino Melaye / Patience Jonathan Spotted In A Happy Mood After Her Abuja House Was Raided. PICS / Yahaya Bello And His Masked Security Arrive Eid Prayer Ground (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Azikiwe, Ahmadu Bello And Awolowo In A Happy Mood (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 5:13am On Oct 04, 2016
Nnamdi Azikiwe, Ahmadu Bello and Obafemi Awolowo are seen here together in a happy and brotherly mood, what went wrong Nigerians?

57 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Azikiwe, Ahmadu Bello And Awolowo In A Happy Mood (Throwback Photo) by fulanimafia: 5:16am On Oct 04, 2016
A picture is truly worth a thousand words.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Azikiwe, Ahmadu Bello And Awolowo In A Happy Mood (Throwback Photo) by youngest85(m): 5:28am On Oct 04, 2016
That year! Dah year!

2 Likes

Re: Azikiwe, Ahmadu Bello And Awolowo In A Happy Mood (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 5:31am On Oct 04, 2016
You see.. that shows you how sharply divided Nigeria is today..

That picture would have just been a regular pic 20/15/10/5 years ago... buy here we are trying to use it as a benchmark for the Nigeria today...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Azikiwe, Ahmadu Bello And Awolowo In A Happy Mood (Throwback Photo) by koladebrainiac(m): 5:32am On Oct 04, 2016
Its change
Effect of time
Wear n tear
Evolution

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Azikiwe, Ahmadu Bello And Awolowo In A Happy Mood (Throwback Photo) by nwaanambra1(m): 5:33am On Oct 04, 2016
fulanimafia:
A picture is truly worth a thousand words.

i saw thru your sarcasm! angry

but u can see that zik is not comfortable with that kind of 'oga boss' posture of Bello its clear he is shifting out albeit diplomatically - hence the smile. . .

while Awolo is so comfortable with were he is - he is even snuggling closer! oga boss and his loyal slave lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cheesy grin

87 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Azikiwe, Ahmadu Bello And Awolowo In A Happy Mood (Throwback Photo) by engrfcuksmtin(m): 5:41am On Oct 04, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Azikiwe, Ahmadu Bello And Awolowo In A Happy Mood (Throwback Photo) by fulanimafia: 5:43am On Oct 04, 2016
Why did you feel the strong need to explain their body language?

Your ability to read the mind of a dead man is truly amazing.

nwaanambra1:

but u can see that zik is not comfortable with that kind of 'oga boss' posture of Bello its clear he is shifting out albeit diplomatically - hence the smile. . .

while Awolo is so comfortable with were he is - he is even snuggling closer! oga boss and his loyal slave lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cheesy grin

102 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Azikiwe, Ahmadu Bello And Awolowo In A Happy Mood (Throwback Photo) by freeDR(m): 5:49am On Oct 04, 2016
nwaanambra1:

You be troublemaker.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Azikiwe, Ahmadu Bello And Awolowo In A Happy Mood (Throwback Photo) by nwaanambra1(m): 5:50am On Oct 04, 2016
fulanimafia:
Why did you feel the strong need to explain their body language?

Lol wink

why did you feel the strong urge to be sarcastic about an ordinary picture? undecided angry

21 Likes

Re: Azikiwe, Ahmadu Bello And Awolowo In A Happy Mood (Throwback Photo) by nwaanambra1(m): 5:52am On Oct 04, 2016
freeDR:
You be troublemaker.

no! i be peacemaker! am a lover not a fighter! cheesy grin
Re: Azikiwe, Ahmadu Bello And Awolowo In A Happy Mood (Throwback Photo) by fulanimafia: 5:55am On Oct 04, 2016
If you detected sarcasm it's only because you sensed the obvious. Kindly cart your complex issues to where they are they are cared for.

It's too early for this level of fvckery.

nwaanambra1:

why did you feel the strong urge to be sarcastic about an ordinary picture? undecided angry

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Azikiwe, Ahmadu Bello And Awolowo In A Happy Mood (Throwback Photo) by TPAND(f): 6:03am On Oct 04, 2016
These Heros will be disappointed at what the Niger Area has turned to today. But in the beginning it was not so.

2 Likes

Re: Azikiwe, Ahmadu Bello And Awolowo In A Happy Mood (Throwback Photo) by nwaanambra1(m): 6:08am On Oct 04, 2016
fulanimafia:
If you detected sarcasm it's only because you sensed the obvious. Kindly cart your complex issues to where they are they are cared for.

It's too early for this level of fvckery.

leave my mention and go continue with your cherished job of cattle fvckry, ra.pe and murder of innocent villagers! cheesy cheesy lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

27 Likes

Re: Azikiwe, Ahmadu Bello And Awolowo In A Happy Mood (Throwback Photo) by Mologi(m): 6:14am On Oct 04, 2016
it should have ....
BIAZOWA......

according to the pix.....one Nigeria is corruption ....

3 Likes

Re: Azikiwe, Ahmadu Bello And Awolowo In A Happy Mood (Throwback Photo) by Alexk2(m): 6:25am On Oct 04, 2016
That is the set foundation (unity in diversity) but out of selfish political interests, our political leaders are faulting that beautiful foundation...that shows that it was never like we are now from the beginning.

Sadly enough, youths are fighting each other over those who are distroying our good values and strength.

Can anybody tell me what other restructuring is better than what this picture portrayed...this is not just a picture.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Azikiwe, Ahmadu Bello And Awolowo In A Happy Mood (Throwback Photo) by cybernaut(m): 6:28am On Oct 04, 2016
nwaanambra1:

guy,ur technical view is working perfectly. Bellow and Awo are more united in d pic and Zik is just a follower.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Azikiwe, Ahmadu Bello And Awolowo In A Happy Mood (Throwback Photo) by EasternActivist: 6:42am On Oct 04, 2016
Zik is not comfortable in that picture with bello feeling like a boss... Hence the sheepish smile and the partial shift...

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Azikiwe, Ahmadu Bello And Awolowo In A Happy Mood (Throwback Photo) by arewafederation: 6:44am On Oct 04, 2016
nwaanambra1:

leave my mention and go continue with your cherished job of cattle fvckry, ra.pe and murder of innocent villagers! cheesy cheesy lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

There we go again with the usual rude remarks.... undecided

A common picture taken decades ago and you still have to whine about it... Why do you worry too much about nothing?

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Azikiwe, Ahmadu Bello And Awolowo In A Happy Mood (Throwback Photo) by arewafederation: 6:47am On Oct 04, 2016
EasternActivist:
Zik is not comfortable in that picture with bello feeling like a boss... Hence the sheepish smile and the partial shift...

Another one with a complex issue.... undecided

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Azikiwe, Ahmadu Bello And Awolowo In A Happy Mood (Throwback Photo) by EasternActivist: 6:51am On Oct 04, 2016
arewafederation:

Another one with a complex issue.... undecided

This is what the op won't want us to hear just for reasons known to him...

Sorry for busting una bubbles...

14 Likes

Re: Azikiwe, Ahmadu Bello And Awolowo In A Happy Mood (Throwback Photo) by LaClickLaBend: 6:59am On Oct 04, 2016
Mologi:
it should have ....
BIAZOWA......

according to the pix.....one Nigeria is corruption ....
not if yu reading from the right

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Azikiwe, Ahmadu Bello And Awolowo In A Happy Mood (Throwback Photo) by arewafederation: 7:10am On Oct 04, 2016
EasternActivist:

This is what the op won't want us to hear just for reasons known to him...

Sorry for busting una bubbles...

Which bubbles? That the abookii Lords over the Ibos from time immemorial... smiley

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Azikiwe, Ahmadu Bello And Awolowo In A Happy Mood (Throwback Photo) by fulanimafia: 7:28am On Oct 04, 2016
arewafederation:

Which bubbles? That the abookii Lords over the Ibos from time immemorial... smiley

The inferiority complex is just hilarious cheesy

A simple picture and suddenly they're feeling so uncomfortably inadequate at their kinsman's yielding posture that they're falling over themselves to offer explanations for a photo taken when their fathers were toddlers.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Azikiwe, Ahmadu Bello And Awolowo In A Happy Mood (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 7:35am On Oct 04, 2016
From the comments I have read so far, I have nothing to say than; I AM SORRY for the present Generation. Really lost in one issue or the other.

Leaving for Niamey, see yhu soon

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Azikiwe, Ahmadu Bello And Awolowo In A Happy Mood (Throwback Photo) by arewafederation: 7:51am On Oct 04, 2016
fulanimafia:

The inferiority complex is just hilarious cheesy

A simple picture and suddenly they're feeling so uncomfortable at their kinsman's yielding posture that they're falling over themselves to offer explanations for a photo taken when their fathers were toddlers.

I wonder at such low self esteem.... cheesy cheesy cheesy

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Azikiwe, Ahmadu Bello And Awolowo In A Happy Mood (Throwback Photo) by CSTR2: 7:52am On Oct 04, 2016
arewafederation:

I wonder at such low self esteem.... cheesy cheesy cheesy

It is more of distrust.
They don't trust your people.

12 Likes

Re: Azikiwe, Ahmadu Bello And Awolowo In A Happy Mood (Throwback Photo) by arewafederation: 7:53am On Oct 04, 2016
CSTR2:
It is more of distrust.
They don't trust your people.

They also don't trust a picture?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Azikiwe, Ahmadu Bello And Awolowo In A Happy Mood (Throwback Photo) by CSTR2: 7:55am On Oct 04, 2016
arewafederation:

They also don't trust a picture?
What is there to trust? Ahmadu bello forming boss like his descedants in 2016?

15 Likes

Re: Azikiwe, Ahmadu Bello And Awolowo In A Happy Mood (Throwback Photo) by arewafederation: 7:56am On Oct 04, 2016
CSTR2:
What is there to trust? Ahmadu bello forming boss like his progenitors in 2016?

Is that a problem?

4 Likes

Re: Azikiwe, Ahmadu Bello And Awolowo In A Happy Mood (Throwback Photo) by CSTR2: 7:58am On Oct 04, 2016
arewafederation:

Is that a problem?
Given the state of Nigeria today and the undue northern influence, then yes, it has been a problem.

14 Likes

Re: Azikiwe, Ahmadu Bello And Awolowo In A Happy Mood (Throwback Photo) by fulanimafia: 8:01am On Oct 04, 2016
nwaanambra1:

leave my mention

go continue with your cherished job of cattle fvckry, ra.pe and murder of innocent villagers! cheesy cheesy lipsrsealed lipsrsealed[/b]

You're the one that felt the pressing need to disturb my mention with your self esteem issues....or are you bipolar?

@bolded If you seek a pig to bath with, you know where to look, I'm not descending to your level.

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Walter Onnoghen; Photos Of Prosecution And Defence Teams At CCT As Trial Begins. / Adamu Adamu Flown To Germany Over Undisclosed Medical Condition - SR / APC Presidential Rally In Ondo (Live Updates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.