Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Release El-zakzaky Now Or We Storm Abuja, Shiites Threaten - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Release El-zakzaky Now Or We Storm Abuja, Shiites Threaten (12157 Views)

Nigerians Storm Abuja House In London To Mark Buhari's 100 Days Absence. Photos / Release El-Zakzaky, Fayose Tells FG / Release El-zakzaky Now Or We Storm Abuja, Shiites Threaten (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Release El-zakzaky Now Or We Storm Abuja, Shiites Threaten by KinkyAngela(f): 8:30am On Oct 04, 2016
Babzilla:

Oh really then would you explain thos
When did shaking hands with a Governor translate to thumbprinting on a Ballot paper?
Re: Release El-zakzaky Now Or We Storm Abuja, Shiites Threaten by desmond2pk: 8:33am On Oct 04, 2016
sarrki:

(1) creating an army within the federal republic of Nigeria

(2) he was charged with terrorist

So Mr charge and bail lawyer go and bail him ooo

When did he create the army?

2 Likes

Re: Release El-zakzaky Now Or We Storm Abuja, Shiites Threaten by Nobody: 8:39am On Oct 04, 2016
KinkyAngela:
When did shaking hands with a Governor translate to thumbprinting on a Ballot paper?
He wasnt the governor then madam and yes he was aspiring and if he wasnt contesting I bet he wouldnt shake your oga's hand.
But whatever Im not the enemy here miss, as a matter of fact I dont have a dog in this fight. I just hate injustice. If you want to go salty you can air your grieviances at the authorities

1 Like

Re: Release El-zakzaky Now Or We Storm Abuja, Shiites Threaten by EternalTruths: 8:41am On Oct 04, 2016
sarrki:
Rubbish

Go now

Buratai is ever ready ever rugged

Tell Buhari to free the innocent man.

2 Likes

Re: Release El-zakzaky Now Or We Storm Abuja, Shiites Threaten by Okaka27(m): 8:41am On Oct 04, 2016
Xway:
My guy, the way those idiots supports the tyrany of this most useless gov'nt eeeeh....show the type of blood that run in some people (tribes) vein.............maybe they have killed that man,,,,,,,,,God pls scatter this country once and for all.........lets start all over again..
another Ipob yoot
PDP ruined this nation
you uncle GeJ n his batallions stole this country dry
never dare blame anybody for that.

it's ppl like u that are agents of tribalism

you'll contrive any little way possible to derogate the current administration, abi i de lie?
Re: Release El-zakzaky Now Or We Storm Abuja, Shiites Threaten by fastnewsng2016: 8:44am On Oct 04, 2016

Re: Release El-zakzaky Now Or We Storm Abuja, Shiites Threaten by EternalTruths: 8:45am On Oct 04, 2016
sarrki:

Dasuki nah to rot in jail

He committed treason & felony

He's a terrorist

He's a criminal

So also his supporters & followers

Is that what the court said.?

4 Likes

Re: Release El-zakzaky Now Or We Storm Abuja, Shiites Threaten by Nobody: 8:50am On Oct 04, 2016
Junior66:

Shites are some of the most peaceful muslims. Even my sunni muslim friend testifies to this everyday. Any christian supporting this barbarity is just having his head used like tissue paper.

Here is an Oxymoron.

My friend would you live in Iran? I have a ticket for you.
Re: Release El-zakzaky Now Or We Storm Abuja, Shiites Threaten by limeta(f): 8:50am On Oct 04, 2016
Shiite are humans too .

1 Like

Re: Release El-zakzaky Now Or We Storm Abuja, Shiites Threaten by Clementor(m): 8:52am On Oct 04, 2016
Muslims against Muslims
Islam against Islam

2 Likes

Re: Release El-zakzaky Now Or We Storm Abuja, Shiites Threaten by kabytexin: 8:55am On Oct 04, 2016
I'm thinking this man is dead already but they don't want the public to know. the best thing to do now is to embark on the protest and stop wasting time. this govt is a traitor itself.

1 Like

Re: Release El-zakzaky Now Or We Storm Abuja, Shiites Threaten by Forwetinnah: 8:58am On Oct 04, 2016
Na today...that man has crossed into darkness, his earthly form is gone
Re: Release El-zakzaky Now Or We Storm Abuja, Shiites Threaten by Forwetinnah: 9:03am On Oct 04, 2016
sekundosekundo:

What do you mean by 'Rubish', How can Buhari lock up somebody and refuses to bring the person to court for trial, if you say he committed crime then take him to court if found guilty send him to jail. He locked up Dasuki and at the same time refuses to bring him to court for trial. YOU CAN'T BEAT A CHILD AND STOP HIM FROM CRYING. Let us not allow religion and politics to affect our reasoning.

Dasuki's case is even quite different. ..we saw Dasuki at the initial stage of his hearing so we know he's very much alive but El Zarzaky hasn't been seen after the picture of him being shot and transported In a wheel barrow went viral.

2 Likes

Re: Release El-zakzaky Now Or We Storm Abuja, Shiites Threaten by Hiploko(m): 9:03am On Oct 04, 2016
Sarkki, Modath and co all celebrating PMB's massive disregard for the rule of law and the right of every man to be fairly heard, remember that a seed germinates when planted. This seed PMB is planting will surely germinate. The courts are there to convict the guilty. Abacha once held sway till death came calling. No one knows tomorrow. My humble warning!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Release El-zakzaky Now Or We Storm Abuja, Shiites Threaten by Hiploko(m): 9:06am On Oct 04, 2016
EternalTruths:

Is that what the court said.?
ask him o.

1 Like

Re: Release El-zakzaky Now Or We Storm Abuja, Shiites Threaten by sekundosekundo: 9:06am On Oct 04, 2016
Forwetinnah:

Dasuki's case is even quite different. ..we saw Dasuki at the initial stage of his hearing so we know he's very much alive but El Zarzaky hasn't been seen after the picture of him being shot and transported In a wheel barrow went viral.

Are you sure the man is still alive?.

1 Like

Re: Release El-zakzaky Now Or We Storm Abuja, Shiites Threaten by Forwetinnah: 9:08am On Oct 04, 2016
sekundosekundo:

Are you sure the man is still alive?.

The man haff die joor...na today?
Re: Release El-zakzaky Now Or We Storm Abuja, Shiites Threaten by dyoungkarlmarx(m): 9:14am On Oct 04, 2016
sarrki:
Rubbish

Go now

SENIOR ZOMBIE!BE TRUTHFUL TO YOURSELF FOR ONCE.WE ALL KNOW THE REASON BEHIND ELZAKZAKY DETENTION.SHIA MUSLIMS AND SUNNI MUSLIMS HAVE BEEN IN CONFLICT RIGHT FROM TIME IMMEMORIAL,AND YOUR DULLARD OF A PRESIDENT IS A SUNNI MUSLIM THAT IS THE ONLY REASON BEHIND ELZAKZAKY DETENTION

1 Like

Re: Release El-zakzaky Now Or We Storm Abuja, Shiites Threaten by dyoungkarlmarx(m): 9:14am On Oct 04, 2016
sarrki:
Rubbish

Go now

SENIOR ZOMBIE!BE TRUTHFUL TO YOURSELF FOR ONCE.WE ALL KNOW THE REASON BEHIND ELZAKZAKY DETENTION.SHIA MUSLIMS AND SUNNI MUSLIMS HAVE BEEN IN CONFLICT RIGHT FROM TIME IMMEMORIAL,AND YOUR DULLARD OF A PRESIDENT IS A SUNNI MUSLIM THAT IS THE ONLY REASON BEHIND ELZAKZAKY DETENTION.

1 Like

Re: Release El-zakzaky Now Or We Storm Abuja, Shiites Threaten by sekundosekundo: 9:19am On Oct 04, 2016
Forwetinnah:

The man haff die joor...na today?
Hmmmmm.
Re: Release El-zakzaky Now Or We Storm Abuja, Shiites Threaten by Mutuwa(m): 9:26am On Oct 04, 2016
malele:

The comment from three of u is very disgusting.
Is there any particular reason he should still be in custody?

Your comment is an act of "floccinaucinihilipilification" if you cannot give any particular reason why he should be released.
Re: Release El-zakzaky Now Or We Storm Abuja, Shiites Threaten by SalC: 9:39am On Oct 04, 2016
Babzilla:

ask anyone they will tell you that they are the most racist intolerant people in this country.
He should tell us how many shiites have burnt churches and slaughtered christians. Then they turn round and accuse others of the crimes they endorse.
I pity the christians who support this... when it becomes their turn lets hear what they have to say
And who told you Christians support this ill treatment by the Nigerian govt?

I am a Christian but the illegal detention of this man pains me more than that of any other prisoner held by the Nigerian government.

Simply put, Nigeria has no charge against him, the federal govt is guilty of attacking a man who did nothing to them, killing over 300 people and secretely burying them in mass graves is an act of genocide and a crime against humanity.

Even if the shias blocked road, did El-Zakzaki also blocked Nigerian road while he was in his house? Did his wife and children also blocked the said road while they were at home, is a group of people blocking the road enough reason for the army to go on a killing spree in a man's house.

I can't seem to see how the Nigerian army and the FG are justified in this case. Not at all, if they truly have a case against this man, he would have been in court already.

And these people who keep supporting this injustice, i pray such injustice won't befall you guys.

I weep for Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Release El-zakzaky Now Or We Storm Abuja, Shiites Threaten by Nobody: 9:39am On Oct 04, 2016
U are getting it all wrong. Its fg and not buhari. What he did is against the state and not buhari.
sekundosekundo:

My dear there's nothing like hatred here, all we are saying is that Buhari should take the man to court for trial, if found guilty send him to jail simple. We are not in support of any suspect but the right of the suspect should be respected.
Re: Release El-zakzaky Now Or We Storm Abuja, Shiites Threaten by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 04, 2016
SalC:

I am a Christian but the illegal detention of this man pains me more than that of any other prisoner held by the Nigerian government.

Simply put, Nigeria has no charge against him, the federal govt is guilty of attacking a man who did nothing to them, killing over 300 people and secretely burying them in mass graves is an act of genocide and a crime against humanity.

Even if the shias blocked road, did El-Zakzaki also blocked Nigerian road while he was in his house? Did his wife and children also blocked the said road while they were at home, is a group of people blocking the road enough reason for the army to go on a killing spree in a man's house.

I can't seem to see how the Nigerian army and the FG are justified in this case. Not at all, if they truly have a case against this man, he would have been in court already.

And these people who keep supporting this injustice, i pray such injustice won't befall you guys.

I weep for Nigeria.
Oga calm down nah
Where did I say ALL christians support this injustice?
Re: Release El-zakzaky Now Or We Storm Abuja, Shiites Threaten by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 04, 2016
FelixCulpa:

Here is an Oxymoron.

My friend would you live in Iran? I have a ticket for you.
I will
Honestly Iran is 1million times better than this cesspit.

1 Like

Re: Release El-zakzaky Now Or We Storm Abuja, Shiites Threaten by petrov10: 10:14am On Oct 04, 2016
chief zombies see them
only zombies support this Nigerians do not

1 Like

Re: Release El-zakzaky Now Or We Storm Abuja, Shiites Threaten by Izonpikin: 10:15am On Oct 04, 2016
SalC:

I weep for Nigeria.
rather pray such injustices befall their families so that next time they know when and what to support...bunch of fools supporting a dictatorial act..
Re: Release El-zakzaky Now Or We Storm Abuja, Shiites Threaten by VERDA: 10:24am On Oct 04, 2016
sarrki:

Wonder shall never end

So wailers is soliciting for a known terrorist

Just because the hatred you have for Buhari

Bro...if he is a terrorist the government should take him to court,provide proof let justice prevail.Stop trying to justify this governments commando style of wisking and detaining people indefinitely. If everyone continues cheering them on,it will one day move from supposed terrorists to everyone that opposes the government....hell,it has already started,that's what you lots don't understand.

1 Like

Re: Release El-zakzaky Now Or We Storm Abuja, Shiites Threaten by smilingface(m): 10:34am On Oct 04, 2016
protesting in Abuja is a very risky move. we have a dictator for a president and NA aren't smiling.

1 Like

Re: Release El-zakzaky Now Or We Storm Abuja, Shiites Threaten by MamaletASO: 10:36am On Oct 04, 2016
Who are this feofle??

They always loook for trouble..
Kai!

Stop causing trouble..you this feofle
Re: Release El-zakzaky Now Or We Storm Abuja, Shiites Threaten by lordyugo: 10:41am On Oct 04, 2016
sarrki:

Wonder shall never end

So wailers is soliciting for a known terrorist

Just because the hatred you have for Buhari

stop being smart by half cos of politics .d bedrock of every society is equality nd justice take dat away d society is in chaos, everybdy is considered innocent till convicted in a court of law dats y d western world is far advanced . U think africa is backwards cos of corruption but lack of faith in d judiciary nd d police which destroys d fabric of any society.
u simpletons always see thins bout apc nd pdp who dnt care bout u pple

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lawmakers, Women Group In Court For Patience Jonathan, Case Adjourned / Bagudu: Shasha Mayhem Not Tribal Conflict But Spontaneous Reaction To Emotions / Imo Government Threatens To Arrest Teachers Protesting Over Unpaid Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.