Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,454 members, 7,823,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Will You Like To Be Nigerian In Your Next Life? See Shocking Answer People Gave - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will You Like To Be Nigerian In Your Next Life? See Shocking Answer People Gave (1193 Views)

A Nigerian In Germany Wanted To Renounce His Nigerian Citizenship & Got This / #zuckerberg'svisit: This Is The Most Patriotic Post By A Nigerian In Recent Time / Abike Dabiri's Reply To A Nigerian In The Diaspora On Twitter (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Like To Be Nigerian In Your Next Life? See Shocking Answer People Gave by conductor1: 7:09am On Oct 04, 2016
Tuesday, 4 October 2016
Will you like to be Nigerian in your next life? See shocking answer people gave

With the recent renewed agitation for a separate Biafra Republic from Nigeria, social media influencer Ebuka Akara asked Twitter if they'd like to come as Nigerians in their next lives. The answer wasn't very satisfying.

Source: http://www.somtoo.com/2016/10/will-you-like-to-be-nigerian-in-your.html

cc: lalasticlala, BiafraudExposed

Will you like to be a Nigerian in your next life?

Re: Will You Like To Be Nigerian In Your Next Life? See Shocking Answer People Gave by cassidy1996(m): 7:17am On Oct 04, 2016
In Jarule's voice (Never again.....)

1 Like

Re: Will You Like To Be Nigerian In Your Next Life? See Shocking Answer People Gave by falcon01: 7:18am On Oct 04, 2016
If i have an option i wont choose naija
Re: Will You Like To Be Nigerian In Your Next Life? See Shocking Answer People Gave by Nobody: 7:21am On Oct 04, 2016
Lolz................Hu will like to make the same mistake twice

4 Likes

Re: Will You Like To Be Nigerian In Your Next Life? See Shocking Answer People Gave by Raphael81(m): 7:22am On Oct 04, 2016
We must always be very proud of our motherland and do all things to make Nigeriya great again BUT really if u have a chance please RUN away from Nigeria and Never look back, this country has been a living HELL for many years, imagine if u suffer this much in NIGERIA and u dont still make heaven... Double wahala for Nigerian dead body

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Like To Be Nigerian In Your Next Life? See Shocking Answer People Gave by UrennaNkoli(f): 7:22am On Oct 04, 2016
God forbid bad thing.

3 Likes

Re: Will You Like To Be Nigerian In Your Next Life? See Shocking Answer People Gave by bloomstar: 7:30am On Oct 04, 2016
As am here for now.. I will be proud of my mother land.
But if I have an option to choose. I will decide by looking closely at other alternatives.
Imagine what is in the options are ghana, Sierra loone and co.

Omo I will come back to Ijabu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will You Like To Be Nigerian In Your Next Life? See Shocking Answer People Gave by Princecalm(m): 7:31am On Oct 04, 2016
Naija rocks..... those people chanting hell no are the type of people we don't need in this country, they can leave so Nigeria will become a better place next time.
Re: Will You Like To Be Nigerian In Your Next Life? See Shocking Answer People Gave by Abeymills(m): 7:35am On Oct 04, 2016
I rather b a refugee in America than been in dis prison called nigeria were they have no concience old retired military men specially dis wicked clueles dullard daura president
Re: Will You Like To Be Nigerian In Your Next Life? See Shocking Answer People Gave by Boleyndynasty2(f): 7:39am On Oct 04, 2016
As a politician, Yelz please
Re: Will You Like To Be Nigerian In Your Next Life? See Shocking Answer People Gave by Izonpikin: 7:40am On Oct 04, 2016
Raphael81:
We must always be very proud of our motherland and do all things to make Nigeriya great again BUT really if u have a chance please RUN away from Nigeria and Never look back, this country has been a living HELL for many years, imagine if u suffer this much in NIGERIA and u dont still make heaven... Double wahala for Nigerian dead body
grin grin

You funny scatter...na really double wahala.... grin
Re: Will You Like To Be Nigerian In Your Next Life? See Shocking Answer People Gave by dpoj: 7:42am On Oct 04, 2016
I will like to experience another country.
Re: Will You Like To Be Nigerian In Your Next Life? See Shocking Answer People Gave by cupidFlint(m): 7:50am On Oct 04, 2016
I would love to be a Biafran again.....and again.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Like To Be Nigerian In Your Next Life? See Shocking Answer People Gave by Zellie: 7:52am On Oct 04, 2016
God forbid!
Re: Will You Like To Be Nigerian In Your Next Life? See Shocking Answer People Gave by Nossa(m): 8:00am On Oct 04, 2016
Only Nigerian politicians would love to be Nigerians if afforded the opportunity
Re: Will You Like To Be Nigerian In Your Next Life? See Shocking Answer People Gave by FagsamPHP(m): 8:15am On Oct 04, 2016
God forbid bad thing, if other options are only african countries, would rather Choose Ghana, south Africa, kenya or Ivory coast
Re: Will You Like To Be Nigerian In Your Next Life? See Shocking Answer People Gave by dgr8truth(m): 8:22am On Oct 04, 2016
Re: Will You Like To Be Nigerian In Your Next Life? See Shocking Answer People Gave by limeta(f): 9:09am On Oct 04, 2016
I want to leave this one today ,today you talking another zoogaria
Re: Will You Like To Be Nigerian In Your Next Life? See Shocking Answer People Gave by seunny4lif(m): 9:13am On Oct 04, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Will You Like To Be Nigerian In Your Next Life? See Shocking Answer People Gave by validman7(m): 9:15am On Oct 04, 2016
just #NO
Re: Will You Like To Be Nigerian In Your Next Life? See Shocking Answer People Gave by OXYGEN01: 10:56am On Oct 04, 2016
nigerians and their obsession with Ghana.
bloomstar:
As am here for now.. I will be proud of my mother land.
But if I have an option to choose. I will decide by looking closely at other alternatives.
Imagine what is in the options are ghana, Sierra loone and co.

Omo I will come back to Ijabu
Re: Will You Like To Be Nigerian In Your Next Life? See Shocking Answer People Gave by Dainfamous: 11:41am On Oct 04, 2016
No animal will be happy if they found themselves in the same zoo the second time

2 Likes

Re: Will You Like To Be Nigerian In Your Next Life? See Shocking Answer People Gave by Nobody: 1:19pm On Oct 04, 2016
Dainfamous:
No animal will be happy if they found themselves in the same zoo the second time
grin
Re: Will You Like To Be Nigerian In Your Next Life? See Shocking Answer People Gave by UchaNwababa: 1:25pm On Oct 04, 2016
I will rather be a Vulture than this Contraption Entity called (Nigeria) Infact we pray and say No to One Naija.
Re: Will You Like To Be Nigerian In Your Next Life? See Shocking Answer People Gave by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 04, 2016
once bitten,twice shy.I will never pray for that.Oluwa in my next life,abeg give me options.

(1) (Reply)

Igbo Community In Kogi Rejects Biafra Agitation / Nnamdi Kanu Lost All At Once / Our OIL MONEY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.