Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Bukola Saraki Receives Mikel Obi In Abuja (pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bukola Saraki Receives Mikel Obi In Abuja (pics) (39087 Views)

Ukwaka River Bridge Constructed By Peter Obi In Anambra Collapses (Photos) / Peter Obi In Pictures / Saraki Receives Amended Gender Equality Opportunity (GEO) Bill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bukola Saraki Receives Mikel Obi In Abuja (pics) by chigoziri2403(m): 4:38pm On Oct 04, 2016
safarigirl:
Mikel is the only person with a white woman and that's cuz her daddy is a billionaire.

Ighalo, Onazi, Yobo, Ideye, Enyeama are all married to Nigerian women, so someone saying Nigerian women are only good as baby mamas while you marry the oyibo ones is far from a reflection of the reality

PS: A nigga splattering your pic all over social media doesn't equate to putting a ring on it. A wedding certificate is more than social media recognition
Foreigners are not obsessed with the ring like NIGERIANS, what they want is your undivided loyalty and attention, putting a ring on it doesn't guarantee you his love, I have seen situations where after "the ring putting " the guy changes overnight after getting what he wants, the essence of life is happiness and peace of mind, and both of them have it in abundance right now!
Re: Bukola Saraki Receives Mikel Obi In Abuja (pics) by safarigirl(f): 5:28pm On Oct 04, 2016
chigoziri2403:
Foreigners are not obsessed with the ring like NIGERIANS, what they want is your undivided loyalty and attention, putting a ring on it doesn't guarantee you his love, I have seen situations where after "the ring putting " the guy changes overnight after getting what he wants, the essence of life is happiness and peace of mind, and both of them have it in abundance right now!
bros, I don't understand all this English you're speaking.

Someone says Nigerian women are only good as baby mamas and not wives,hence, Mikel is with Olga. I reply that contrary to his belief, Olga is the baby mama while Nigerian girls are legally married to footballers.

Anything after that is straying from the point and leading me to waters I'm not interested in
Re: Bukola Saraki Receives Mikel Obi In Abuja (pics) by chigoziri2403(m): 5:46pm On Oct 04, 2016
safarigirl:
bros, I don't understand all this English you're speaking.

Someone says Nigerian women are only good as baby mamas and not wives,hence, Mikel is with Olga. I reply that contrary to his belief, Olga is the baby mama while Nigerian girls are legally married to footballers.

Anything after that is straying from the point and leading me to waters I'm not interested in

in Olga's case, she is satisfied and happy with her status, and Mikael still chose her, after making Nigerian girls baby mama's
BTW, nobody is leading you anywhere unless you live by the sea!
Re: Bukola Saraki Receives Mikel Obi In Abuja (pics) by safarigirl(f): 6:21pm On Oct 04, 2016
chigoziri2403:
in Olga's case, she is satisfied and happy with her status, and Mikael still chose her, after making Nigerian girls baby mama's
BTW, nobody is leading you anywhere unless you live by the sea!
which Nigerian girl did he make a baby mama? Your sister?

You seem to know something we don't know. Last I checked, he only has 2 kids he knows of, the rest only exist on the pages of newspapers- except of course you know one of them.

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Receives Mikel Obi In Abuja (pics) by Unimaginable123: 6:41pm On Oct 04, 2016
hazyfm1:
So Saraki is this tall?
yes o, he is
Re: Bukola Saraki Receives Mikel Obi In Abuja (pics) by chigoziri2403(m): 6:49pm On Oct 04, 2016
safarigirl:
which Nigerian girl did he make a baby mama? Your sister?

You seem to know something we don't know. Last I checked, he only has 2 kids he knows of, the rest only exist on the pages of newspapers- except of course you know one of them.

www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/chelsea-star-john-obi-mikel-6348934
Re: Bukola Saraki Receives Mikel Obi In Abuja (pics) by safarigirl(f): 7:27pm On Oct 04, 2016
Re: Bukola Saraki Receives Mikel Obi In Abuja (pics) by chigoziri2403(m): 7:37pm On Oct 04, 2016
safarigirl:
....like I said, kids who only exist on tabloid pages
you also read about his twins on tabloids, the same medium you are refuting is the same medium you are refrencing!
or have you seen the twins physically?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Campaign Rally At Warawa, Kano - Photos / Go against Edo and expect my wrath - Obaseki Warns Legislators / INEC To Tribunal: Obi's Petition Is Abusive, Incompetent And Should Be Dismissed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.