Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Question For Every Nigerians!!! [must Read] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Question For Every Nigerians!!! [must Read] (250 Views)

Electricity: Nigerians Must Pay Higher Tariffs – FG / Every Nigerians Should Be Able To Determine Igbo Exit In Nigeria? / The Six Later Words Every Nigerians Hate To Hear Presently. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Question For Every Nigerians!!! [must Read] by topstory: 8:05am On Oct 04, 2016
If you find your self as president of this country, NIGERIA. or if you were President Buhari, And it happened that you find this our country (Gaint Of Africa) in this kind of situation we are now, what are you going to do?

Be sincere because your answer/replies may be the one that will solve or bring solution to this country (Nigeria)

Please don't forget to share this to your friends.

http://www.latestngnews.com/uncategorized/question-for-every-nigerians-must-read/

Re: Question For Every Nigerians!!! [must Read] by AlPeter: 8:30am On Oct 04, 2016
Same things Buhari has done except in communication, where I would be more aggressive in informing the populace about the need to build Nigeria from our immediate locality. I would also ask the States to convene a meeting all the LGs and decide on a particular sector or industry to invest in and turn to a mega industry in the state.
Re: Question For Every Nigerians!!! [must Read] by limeta(f): 9:01am On Oct 04, 2016
What Jerry lawlins of Ghana did
That,s what i will do

(1) (Reply)

The Ceramic Cup / A Question For Every Nigerian To Answer / Muhammadu Buhari: I Declared The 22nd Nigerian Economic Summit #NES22 Open This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.