Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,065 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Sani Musa IBB University Student Appointed As... - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sani Musa IBB University Student Appointed As... (530 Views)

I.G Yusuf IBB University Sex Scandal: Mercy Donald's Boyfriend, Patrick Speaks / Ishaq Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer Was Set Up & Stripped Unclad By Students / I.G Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer's Sex Scandal With A Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sani Musa IBB University Student Appointed As... by IBBULcampusGIST(f): 8:52am On Oct 04, 2016
Yesterday, October 3, news reached us that a student of Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University was appointed as the north central representative of African Union Students Council in Nigeria. African Union Students Council is a registered body directly under African Union AU (a union that comprises of all African countries) that houses the
entire students in Africa under the current leadership of Comrade Iraguha Bandora Yves, a medical student, university of Rwanda, as the president of African Union Students Council.

There are seven representatives of African Union Students Council in Nigeria, each representative from the six geopolitical zones and an ambassador representing the entire nation in person of Amb. Anas Sanusi Gusau AKA Abu Safwan from Usman Danfodio University Sokoto who report directly under the president, African Union Students Council. Here in North Central region, the representative happens to be a student of Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University Lapai (IBBUL) Niger state Comr. Sani Musa, who will report directly under the ambassador to Nigeria.
IBBUL Campus Gist took out time to interview him and here is what we have for you. We urge all IBBULites to give him maximum cooperation through out his tenure.

May we fully know you please?

I am Comrade Sani Musa (Kaleemullah) From the department of Counselling Psychology, 300 level student.

How do you feel with this appointment?

Very pleased. As my determination in life isn't the applaud I get in a job well done, but how positively I made impact in peoples lives. With this I know my dream will be accomplished by leaving a positive mark in the heart of IBBULites and Nigeria as a whole.

Can you shade more light on what you mean about your dreams?

Yes! Sani Musa as a person is someone who cares about peoples' wellbeing than himself. Since I gained admission in IBBU I've come to realise that IBBULites need true leaders who cares about them and being egocentric. So I dedicated myself to serve on the interest of IBBULites as I will do outside the environment. So, My dream is to see smile of hope on peoples face.

With this your new appointment that will last for 3 years, do you have any plans to make the Nigerian students in IBBU feel the impact of your appointment? If yes, then how

Sure. as the mission of African Union Students Council is to raise the voice of All Africa students as they are the world future leaders. Youth and Students are its resources to develop the Africa Continent. I shall try by all means within my capacity to see that IBBULites are carried along any of their scheduled programme to uplift this continent of ours. As being the North Central Nigeria Representative its a credit to me and an opportunity to help Africa students and IBBULites find solace to educational challenges.

Being the north central representative, how will you react to any form of student's victimization by the management in IBBUL

Its in my principles. No offender should go unpunished. At least that will serve as deterrent to others. Victimisation of students or rather say clipping or retrenching students right is very wrong and its something that shouldn't be taking lightly. In any organisation, when the subordinates becomes soft heartened the administrators take advantage of that. So, its in my opinion to work closely with the Students Union Government since its the body constituted to fight for the students right to see that their rights are being protected. Even if it takes me using my office to intervene without any fear or favour. That's what my duties implies. And that's why I applied to be at Africa Union Students Council.

Having clinched this appointment, should IBBULites expect to see you contesting for a post in IBBU? So as to share your experience in the school unionism

Yes! I have nurtured the ambition for the office of the ********* (spelling out the post means we are campaigning for him). Although this came as payback to me by some concerned IBBULites whom I've touched their lives positively by making sure they deserve the best in IBBU.

What advice do you have for your fellow comrades in IBBU?

Comrades are not born rather they are made. You can't be titled 'Comrade' if you can't fight for others right. To be a comrade then you should be ready to work tirelessly and dedicate your time for service to humanity. Do away with the thought of being fame. Let your attitude towards service be remembered for good. Be steadfast, staunch, humble, dedicated, honest in all endeavours. Then the world will remember you for your immense selfless services.

Thank you very much for your time. We are very grateful

Its my pleasure. My time isn't for me. It's for my people...

Wishing you all the very best in your endeavors

Source: http://ibbulcampusgist..com.ng/2016/10/sani-musa-ibb-university-student.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan Produces 117 First Class As 5,598 Students Graduate / Unical Students!!!! / University Admissions Issue. Unilorin A Typical Example

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.