Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Plaese can any One give me Dr Chris Ngige Election Campaign Website. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plaese can any One give me Dr Chris Ngige Election Campaign Website. (814 Views)

Anambra Central: Appeal Court Ruling Has Vindicated Me – Sen Chris Ngige / Uche Ekwunife Visits Chris Ngige Over The Death Of His Dad (Pic) / Photos: Senators Chris Ngige, Ararume Visit To Congratulate Rochas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plaese can any One give me Dr Chris Ngige Election Campaign Website. by Playboy2(m): 6:31pm On Oct 16, 2009
Hello please any one who knows chris ngige election campaign website should please help me by giving me the website address, i have tried to get it but couldnt, thanks  for the assistance.
Re: Plaese can any One give me Dr Chris Ngige Election Campaign Website. by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 16, 2009
Playboy*:

Hello please any one who knows chris ngige election campaign website should please help me by giving me the website address, i have tried to get it but couldnt, thanks  for the assistance.

your prostitute mother doesnt have his address?

but she solicited him nah. undecided
Re: Plaese can any One give me Dr Chris Ngige Election Campaign Website. by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 16, 2009
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Plaese can any One give me Dr Chris Ngige Election Campaign Website. by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 16, 2009
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Plaese can any One give me Dr Chris Ngige Election Campaign Website. by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 16, 2009
Times three abi?

Stubborn woman. tongue
Re: Plaese can any One give me Dr Chris Ngige Election Campaign Website. by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 16, 2009
^^ if you like continue poking your nose
Re: Plaese can any One give me Dr Chris Ngige Election Campaign Website. by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 16, 2009
You mean literary or actually? Cos I was actually poking my nose to get rid of a fly that fly in. A very stubborn fly for that matter. tongue
Re: Plaese can any One give me Dr Chris Ngige Election Campaign Website. by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 16, 2009
^^abeg carry go.

werent you attacking me on the other threads and I had to call down thunder from heaven on your head before you'd leave me alone?

You thought I forgot, abi.
Re: Plaese can any One give me Dr Chris Ngige Election Campaign Website. by Playboy2(m): 8:55pm On Oct 16, 2009
nuzo:

You mean literary or actually? Cos I was actually poking my nose to get rid of a fly that fly in. A very stubborn fly for that matter. tongue

Uncle nuzo, Good evening,

I can see an evil black witch is on you , i cover you with the powerful blood of Jesus, no tpia formed against you shall prosper in Jesus name  Amen.
Re: Plaese can any One give me Dr Chris Ngige Election Campaign Website. by Nobody: 8:58pm On Oct 16, 2009
Mamiwater, get behind me.

A piece of advice for you:
Whenever you are in naija, dont go near RCCG's camp. otherwise, you will be exposed for what you are. shocked

Playboy*:

I can see an evil black witch is on you , i cover you with the powerful blood of Jesus, no tpia formed against you shall prosper in Jesus name  Amen.

Ameeen!
I can see a vision where Oga Jesu is marching on mamiwater's head. cheesy
Re: Plaese can any One give me Dr Chris Ngige Election Campaign Website. by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 16, 2009
Playboy*:

I can see my evil black witch mama knows you , i cover you with the powerful blood of belial, every witch mama of mine formed against you shall prosper in belial's name  Amen.
Re: Plaese can any One give me Dr Chris Ngige Election Campaign Website. by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 16, 2009
nuzo:
my grandma is a  Mamiwater, she's behind me.

A piece of advice for you:
Whenever you are in naija, dont go near RCCG's camp. otherwise, you will be exposed for what you are. shocked

Ameeen!
I can see a vision where Oga Jesu is marching on my mamiwater grandma's head. cheesy

what's this about RCCG camp?

Care to explain?

because of your post I must definitely go there whenever I'm in Naija.

Tell people you know to be on the lookout for me.
Re: Plaese can any One give me Dr Chris Ngige Election Campaign Website. by Playboy2(m): 9:04pm On Oct 16, 2009
tpia.:

Care to explain?

That is if you are not arrested this week for prostituting in a foreign land. Idiot.
Re: Plaese can any One give me Dr Chris Ngige Election Campaign Website. by Nobody: 9:05pm On Oct 16, 2009
Playboy*:

That is if my mama isnt arrsted yet again for prostituting in Naija as well as a foreign land. Idiot woman that she is.
Re: Plaese can any One give me Dr Chris Ngige Election Campaign Website. by Nobody: 9:06pm On Oct 16, 2009
@ nuzo

RCCG camp- noted.

I'll be there.

Is it only the one in Naija or does your "warning" include the ones outside of naija?

Let me know which ones not to visit.
Re: Plaese can any One give me Dr Chris Ngige Election Campaign Website. by Playboy2(m): 9:06pm On Oct 16, 2009
nuzo:

Ameeen!
I can see a vision where Oga Jesu is marching on mamiwater's head. cheesy

Yesoooooooooooooooo, we have victory in Jesus name Amennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn,  All the children of God in the house say a big Amennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Re: Plaese can any One give me Dr Chris Ngige Election Campaign Website. by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 16, 2009
nuzo:

Ameeen!
I can see a vision where Oga Jesu is marching on my mamiwater's grandma's head.  And banom's prostitute mother toocheesy

Playboy*:

Yesoooooooooooooooo, we have victory in Jesus name Amennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn,  All the children of God in the house say a big Amennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Re: Plaese can any One give me Dr Chris Ngige Election Campaign Website. by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 16, 2009
tpia.:

Care to explain?

Ever heard Daddy G.O and redemption camp?

Well, RCCG stands for Redeem Christian Church of God and redemtion camp is a place he tries to cast out billions of demons from people like you. He tried it on OBJ a few years back to no avail (I witness that one).
Once again, unless you are a bigger demon than OBJ, dont ply the Sagamu express way. Its danerous for mamiwater as we have many praying grounds along that way. Mountain of fire, Rccg, Wnners even NASFAT, name them.

Playboy*:

That is if you are not arrested this week for prostituting in a foreign land. Idiot.

No, I dont think she prostitutes.
The nigerian loots her folks send to her is more than enough for her up keep.

However, she will definitely vomit the loots someday, very soon.
Re: Plaese can any One give me Dr Chris Ngige Election Campaign Website. by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 16, 2009
nuzo:

Ever heard Daddy G.O and redemption camp?

Well, RCCG stands for Redeem Christian Church of God and redemtion camp is a place he tries to cast out billions of demons from people like you. He tried it on OBJ a few years back to no avail (I witness that one).
Once again, unless you are a bigger demon than OBJ, dont ply the Sagamu express way. Its danerous for mamiwater as we have many praying grounds along that way. Mountain of fire, Rccg, Wnners even NASFAT, name them.

No, I dont think she prostitutes.
The nigerian loots her folks send to her is more than enough for her up keep.

However, she will definitely vomit the loots someday, very soon.

so was that where you got your own demons cast out?

You should do at least ten more sessions because yes, your demons are too many to be removed at just one sitting.

keep some pigs handy as well as your way of protecting your fellow humans.

Will I see you at the camp? let me know. wink
Re: Plaese can any One give me Dr Chris Ngige Election Campaign Website. by Nobody: 9:24pm On Oct 16, 2009
tpia.:

@ nuzo

RCCG camp- noted.

I'll be there.

Is it only the one in Naija or does your "warning" include the ones outside of naija?

Let me know which ones not to visit.

Not sure the ones outside naija can take a strong spirit like you down.
The pastors will be praying for nothing as the ajebo congregation is not as aggressive as the ones in naija.

By the time naija prayer warriors roll on the dusty ground for you; you will be forced to crawl back into the bush like a lipsrsealed

tpia.:

so was that where you got your own demons cast out?

You should do at least ten more sessions because yes, your demons are too many to be removed at just one sitting.

keep some pigs handy as well as your way of protecting your fellow humans.

Will I see you at the camp? let me know. wink

Jesu has set me free. . . I dont have any demon again. tongue
Now, we must work on your own as it is the only obstacle holding Nigeria from developing.

Of course, I will be glad to witness such a symbolic event in our history.
Do you know what it means to destroy the problems of Nigeria, Africa and black man as a whole? Unimaginable!
And who wouldnt wanna see the angels trash you with koboko? cheesy
Re: Plaese can any One give me Dr Chris Ngige Election Campaign Website. by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 16, 2009
nuzo:

Not sure the ones outside naija can take a strong spirit like you down.
The pastors will be praying for nothing as the ajebo congregation is not as aggressive as the ones in naija.

By the time naija prayer warriors roll on the dusty ground for you; you will be forced to crawl back into the bush like a lipsrsealed

Jesu has set me free. . . I dont have any demon again. tongue
Now, we must work on your own as it is the only obstacle holding Nigeria from developing.

Of course, I will be glad to witness such a symbolic event in our history.
Do you know what it means to destroy the problems of Nigeria, Africa and black man as a whole? Unimaginable!
And who wouldnt wanna see the angels trash you with koboko? cheesy

now you're just showing raving signs of mania ie you're a raving maniac

Moving on.
Re: Plaese can any One give me Dr Chris Ngige Election Campaign Website. by Playboy2(m): 10:16pm On Oct 16, 2009
tpia.:

now you're just showing raving signs of mania ie you're a raving maniac

Moving on.

Frustrated ashawo mad woman.

(1) (Reply)

Cameroonian Soldiers Kill 6 Nigerians In Bakassi / Vanguard Editorial On Bode George - 'yellow-brown Envelope' Journalism? / Gbosa:china’s Foreign Reserves Hit $2,399bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.