Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

FG Moves To Reopen Peter Odili’s N100bn Fraud Case - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Moves To Reopen Peter Odili’s N100bn Fraud Case (14028 Views)

Njideka Odili: Peter Odili's Daughter Stuns In New Photos / Peter Odili & Others Reject Democracy Heroes Awards / Burial Of Josiah Minakam: Patience Jonathan, Wike, Peter Odili & Others Attend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Moves To Reopen Peter Odili’s N100bn Fraud Case by id911(m): 2:34pm On Oct 06, 2016
back2sender:

Under the last administration it was really bad.
It was GEJ TIME THAT ODILLI GOD THE PERPETUAL INJUNCTION.
GEJ destroyed this Nation.

Odili got injuction under GEJ? You will do yourself a terrible disfavour if you don't apologise for this misinformation.
Re: FG Moves To Reopen Peter Odili’s N100bn Fraud Case by Tokety7: 3:44pm On Oct 06, 2016
BeauHomme:

Odili is without question, one of the most corrupt in the 1999-2007 class of politicians. But are you really convinced this case would be reopened at this time had he been an APC member and strong financial backer? Please think carefully about that question before you respond (that's if you intend to respond). Are you sincerely of the opinion Odili's name would be in the news at this time regardless of his party affiliation?

That Odili was corrupt, or that the injunction is bizarre, is obvious to all. But my statement wasn't based on that, it was based on what I just pointed out to you.

U got it wrong when u said his case would have been reopened. The truth is the case was never closed instead it was just hanging at the PH division of the appeal court where Mary Odili, Peters wife is very influential. No judge was allocated the case therby frustrating efcc officials. The issue at stake goes beyond APC. This thievery of Odili happened far before Apc was conceived. Stop trivialising the issue.
Re: FG Moves To Reopen Peter Odili’s N100bn Fraud Case by BeauHomme: 4:17pm On Oct 06, 2016
Tokety7:

U got it wrong when u said his case would have been reopened. The truth is the case was never closed instead it was just hanging at the PH division of the appeal court where Mary Odili, Peters wife is very influential. No judge was allocated the case therby frustrating efcc officials. The issue at stake goes beyond APC. This thievery of Odili happened far before Apc was conceived. Stop trivialising the issue.

Tokety, long time

But I think it'll be a more profitable discussion if you ignored my use of terms and focused on the message in my comment. I asked a question that is still yet to be answered.

I wish all corrupt politicians face justice...and I mean ALL. Blind justice regardless of party affiliation
Re: FG Moves To Reopen Peter Odili’s N100bn Fraud Case by Tokety7: 4:26pm On Oct 06, 2016
BeauHomme:

Tokety, long time

But I think it'll be a more profitable discussion if you ignored my use of terms and focused on the message in my comment. I asked a question that is still yet to be answered.

I wish all corrupt politicians face justice...and I mean ALL. Blind justice regardless of party affiliation

I hail u. Greetings.

The reason why ur question can't be answered is simply because the basis is faulty. Any structure erected on faulty ground is doomed to fail. Ur question was on the premised that the case was closed but it was never. Acknowledge this and rephrase ur question.
Re: FG Moves To Reopen Peter Odili’s N100bn Fraud Case by BeauHomme: 10:17am On Oct 07, 2016
Tokety7:

I hail u. Greetings.

The reason why ur question can't be answered is simply because the basis is faulty. Any structure erected on faulty ground is doomed to fail. Ur question was on the premised that the case was closed but it was never. Acknowledge this and rephrase ur question.

Google this same story and see the heading on all online news media. I'm sure you'll see reopened on most or all of them. Do you intend to also go correct all of them? I made my comments based on the headline published

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Saraki Donates Ramadan Gifts To Kuchigoro IDP Camp, Abuja (Photos) / LASG Cleanup Rail/BRT Corridor On Lagos-Badagry Expressway / Why I Can’t Go Into Alliance With Omisore – Osun LP Guber Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.