Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,317 members, 7,811,944 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:24 AM

Suspended Rahama Sadau Releases Statement, Apologises To Her Fans - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Suspended Rahama Sadau Releases Statement, Apologises To Her Fans (32794 Views)

Rahama Sadau Reveals Her Virginity Status Online; Gets Criticized / Rahama Sadau Meets Akon In USA (Photos) / Rahama Sadau Suspended From Kanywood: The 'Immoral' Video That Caused It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suspended Rahama Sadau Releases Statement, Apologises To Her Fans by chie8: 9:47am On Oct 04, 2016
Suspended top Kannywood actress, Rahama Sadau,has released official statement over her suspending.Sadau was expelled for featuring in a romantic musical video by Jos born singer, ClassiQ.

Below is the statement released by Rahama Sadau.....

Following the events of the last few days and MOPPAN’s unilateral decision to exclude me from the Hausa indigenous film industry, known
as Kannywood, I would like to use this medium to address my fans, friends, those who have been affected and all who have shown concern.  To those who I have offended in any way, shape or form and who I have caused any anxiety by featuring in the said music video, I sincerely apologise. It was a job and I was carrying out my role in my profession,
as I would in any other production, be it a Hausa language film or a Nollywood production. However, innocuous touching with other people in my line of work is inevitable.

I have lines that I would never cross and indeed I live and stand by the tenets, “actions are judged according to intentions”. The outcome of the events that have taken place has come as a surprise
to us all. I may have fallen short of some people’s expectations, but it was never my intention. I make no excuses for my actions and I take full
responsibility.

Thank you to all those who have reached out at this time and to everyone in general for your unwavering support. Your passion and loyalty hasn’t
gone unnoticed and I am privileged to have your support. This, I do not take for granted and I want nothing more than to continue making you all
proud.  I implore us all to be more tolerant and forgiving towards one another and to cease all the senseless abuse, name-calling and backbiting. This
achieves nothing other than to cause a huge divide amongst us. May we all continue to benefit from the Almighty’s mercy and may He protect and guide us all as we go about our daily lives.

#RahamaSadau

source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/10/suspended-top-kannywood-actress-rahama.html

1 Like

Re: Suspended Rahama Sadau Releases Statement, Apologises To Her Fans by DEXTROVERT: 10:16am On Oct 04, 2016
INNOCUOUS
TOUCHINGS
IS
INEVITABLE

OMG
I
Can't
Wait

5 Likes

Re: Suspended Rahama Sadau Releases Statement, Apologises To Her Fans by veekid(m): 11:13am On Oct 04, 2016
Who cares

3 Likes

Re: Suspended Rahama Sadau Releases Statement, Apologises To Her Fans by sukkot: 11:13am On Oct 04, 2016
hmmm mmkayyy
Re: Suspended Rahama Sadau Releases Statement, Apologises To Her Fans by wellmax(m): 11:14am On Oct 04, 2016
Great. Nice write up

2 Likes

Re: Suspended Rahama Sadau Releases Statement, Apologises To Her Fans by prestige24: 11:14am On Oct 04, 2016
[size=13pt]This is simply wonderment!!!

But must she belong to the kannywood ?? [/size]undecided undecided

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspended Rahama Sadau Releases Statement, Apologises To Her Fans by Nobody: 11:14am On Oct 04, 2016
Very stu.pid girl. She doesn't even understand the hadith.
Even her master Ali nuhu said the same thing. Actions are judged by intentions... they seriously don't understand it

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspended Rahama Sadau Releases Statement, Apologises To Her Fans by oshibote1: 11:14am On Oct 04, 2016
Good move
Re: Suspended Rahama Sadau Releases Statement, Apologises To Her Fans by BlackPeni5: 11:15am On Oct 04, 2016
One Abokina go don dey toast this girl and she no gree. Yet she come dey touch one stvpid small boy. That's why dem don punish her like this.

Hausa man like woman die...codedly.

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspended Rahama Sadau Releases Statement, Apologises To Her Fans by theemy(m): 11:15am On Oct 04, 2016
Pile of shit
Re: Suspended Rahama Sadau Releases Statement, Apologises To Her Fans by porshuch: 11:15am On Oct 04, 2016
mtchewwww! Fear Northern part of Nigeria. They are so backward. They are the reason nigeria economy is in comatose. shame!

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suspended Rahama Sadau Releases Statement, Apologises To Her Fans by youngwarlocks: 11:15am On Oct 04, 2016
I smell something fishy

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Suspended Rahama Sadau Releases Statement, Apologises To Her Fans by Nobody: 11:16am On Oct 04, 2016
Enough of this bullsh!t

3 Likes

Re: Suspended Rahama Sadau Releases Statement, Apologises To Her Fans by vicola0281: 11:16am On Oct 04, 2016
A
Re: Suspended Rahama Sadau Releases Statement, Apologises To Her Fans by dadaha: 11:16am On Oct 04, 2016
Dem don go threaten the poor girl embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Suspended Rahama Sadau Releases Statement, Apologises To Her Fans by Abiagirl777(f): 11:17am On Oct 04, 2016
let her come and explain the meaning of her letter,I'll never be a fan of kannywood when I first saw that a man can't touch a woman's body even if her role is to be his wife in the movie.
go to BBC Hausa and tender your apologies cos over here we don't care,its ur religion and ur beliefs.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspended Rahama Sadau Releases Statement, Apologises To Her Fans by zarakay(f): 11:17am On Oct 04, 2016
hmmm...
Re: Suspended Rahama Sadau Releases Statement, Apologises To Her Fans by montoya67: 11:17am On Oct 04, 2016
was the music that erotic to warrant a suspension?

Re: Suspended Rahama Sadau Releases Statement, Apologises To Her Fans by christejames(m): 11:18am On Oct 04, 2016
so unfortunate you found yourself in such situation. I just hope those guys will have a rethink and rescind their decision...
Re: Suspended Rahama Sadau Releases Statement, Apologises To Her Fans by Bashirfuntua(m): 11:18am On Oct 04, 2016
Rahama we're solidly with you. but please remove religion out of this.

4 Likes

Re: Suspended Rahama Sadau Releases Statement, Apologises To Her Fans by Usman212s: 11:18am On Oct 04, 2016
Re: Suspended Rahama Sadau Releases Statement, Apologises To Her Fans by SamuelAnyawu(m): 11:19am On Oct 04, 2016
You've done nothing wrong to us from the South Side grin grin grin

Can we meet @Nkoyo Ceddi plaza later today? cool

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspended Rahama Sadau Releases Statement, Apologises To Her Fans by drey22(m): 11:20am On Oct 04, 2016
Police is your friend Is this saying really true? Please read my experience with the mobile police (RRS) on the Ojota Bridge connecting the 3rd mainland bridge on the 2nd October 2016.

Link in my signature
Re: Suspended Rahama Sadau Releases Statement, Apologises To Her Fans by porshuch: 11:20am On Oct 04, 2016
MuhdG:
Very stu.pid girl. She doesn't even understand the hadith.
Even her master Ali nuhu said the same thing. Actions are judged by intentions... they seriously don't understand it
backward northerner

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Suspended Rahama Sadau Releases Statement, Apologises To Her Fans by Zabilon007(m): 11:20am On Oct 04, 2016
Bunch of hypocrites... Paedophilic sexists.... Hiding under the guise of religion.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspended Rahama Sadau Releases Statement, Apologises To Her Fans by adorablepepple(f): 11:22am On Oct 04, 2016
Seriously, why the press release? Those kannnywood are so dumb with their stupidd story line n india moves. So she is the only one that deserves this punishment. What of Ali nuhu that acts romantic roles and that other Hausa actress that her sex tape leaked, they didn't do anything o.
These kannywood doesn't promote Hausa culture, all they know how to do is copy India movies namsense

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspended Rahama Sadau Releases Statement, Apologises To Her Fans by TerrorSquad147: 11:23am On Oct 04, 2016
If the video isn't as bad as Ghanaian's Lord paper's video, then the so-called kannywood or whatever they call themselves can go to hell for all I care. Useless hypocrites everywhere

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Suspended Rahama Sadau Releases Statement, Apologises To Her Fans by saywhaat: 11:24am On Oct 04, 2016
what can I say?

1 Like

Re: Suspended Rahama Sadau Releases Statement, Apologises To Her Fans by Nobody: 11:26am On Oct 04, 2016
These people marry off girls who are eleven, twelve years old yet a grown woman cannot hug another man undecided undecided undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspended Rahama Sadau Releases Statement, Apologises To Her Fans by ebujany(m): 11:26am On Oct 04, 2016
Rubbish, go and apologize to Hausa/fulani pretenders. We don't care......

7 Likes

Re: Suspended Rahama Sadau Releases Statement, Apologises To Her Fans by Vince77(m): 11:26am On Oct 04, 2016
montoya67:
was the music that erotic to warrant a suspension?

She was expelled. And if u watch d video u will b the one asking if there is another video she was expelled for cos u wont find anything intimate in d video.

I can actually say she was expelled for holding hands with a male. Datsall

23 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guy Cries On Seeing Davido Face To Face (video) / #10yearschallenge: Bbnaija's Cee-c Shares Sexy 10 Years Throwback Photo / Sex With Dog For $10,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.