Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,518 members, 7,826,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Suspended Rahama Sadau Releases Statement, Apologises To Her Fans - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Suspended Rahama Sadau Releases Statement, Apologises To Her Fans (32827 Views)

Rahama Sadau Reveals Her Virginity Status Online; Gets Criticized / Rahama Sadau Meets Akon In USA (Photos) / Rahama Sadau Suspended From Kanywood: The 'Immoral' Video That Caused It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspended Rahama Sadau Releases Statement, Apologises To Her Fans by Vince77(m): 2:33pm On Oct 04, 2016
alphailluminatus:
I just watched the video of "I love you" and the worst thing that happened is that she almost hugged Classiq from behind. This is either a ploy to promote the song or there is something we are not being told.

And that scene wasnt even upto one second. I think someone jst has bad belle for the girl.
Re: Suspended Rahama Sadau Releases Statement, Apologises To Her Fans by yakamata(m): 2:38pm On Oct 04, 2016
porshuch:
we are talking about northern nigeria. Tell me any thing good northern nigeria has offered to this country.

Dangote na southerner abi ? or is there any Nigerian that has created more job opportunity for this country
Re: Suspended Rahama Sadau Releases Statement, Apologises To Her Fans by porshuch: 2:46pm On Oct 04, 2016
yakamata:

Dangote na southerner abi ? or is there any Nigerian that has created more job opportunity for this country
go and check if dangote pays the tax he is supposed to pay, go to nigerian custom and see how they wave off duties for him. dangote made his money from govt pocket.
Re: Suspended Rahama Sadau Releases Statement, Apologises To Her Fans by Deilluminator(m): 2:47pm On Oct 04, 2016
Very stu.pid girl. She doesn't even understand the hadith.
Even her master Ali nuhu said the same thing. Actions are judged by intentions... they seriously don't understand it
Mmmm!!! Sure? So the hadith also teaches insult? Do you watch Nollywood Movies? Just trying to say that the hypocrisy be reduced.
Re: Suspended Rahama Sadau Releases Statement, Apologises To Her Fans by Godstraight(m): 3:11pm On Oct 04, 2016
yakamata:

Jerusalem economy better past Qatar own?
yeye de smell
yes of course,and it is called Israel,what do Arabs do apart from selling oil,I pray I will be alive the next 40 years to see their oil reserves go finnish
Re: Suspended Rahama Sadau Releases Statement, Apologises To Her Fans by Godstraight(m): 3:20pm On Oct 04, 2016
yakamata:

job?,which job,u abeg make I hear word,in my state here majority are seft employed in trade and business,who hives a flying fuck_ about dangote,a corrupt silent devil that bought himseft into monopoly
Re: Suspended Rahama Sadau Releases Statement, Apologises To Her Fans by blaqoracle: 3:46pm On Oct 04, 2016
porshuch:
mtchewwww! Fear Northern part of Nigeria. They are so backward. They are the reason nigeria economy is in comatose. shame!
these ungodly children have these attributes of envy, jealousy and hatred .
Re: Suspended Rahama Sadau Releases Statement, Apologises To Her Fans by yakamata(m): 4:31pm On Oct 04, 2016
Godgay:
yes of course,and it is called Israel,what do Arabs do apart from selling oil,I pray I will be alive the next 40 years to see their oil reserves go finnish
Just stop with the unnecessary argument.
Re: Suspended Rahama Sadau Releases Statement, Apologises To Her Fans by yakamata(m): 4:32pm On Oct 04, 2016
Godgay:
Who the fvck do you think you are? A futurist
Re: Suspended Rahama Sadau Releases Statement, Apologises To Her Fans by Yungidris(m): 4:40pm On Oct 04, 2016
her life her mess
Re: Suspended Rahama Sadau Releases Statement, Apologises To Her Fans by Godstraight(m): 5:31pm On Oct 04, 2016
yakamata:
Who the fvck do you think you are? A futurist
an economist.
Re: Suspended Rahama Sadau Releases Statement, Apologises To Her Fans by Xplicitgdk: 6:40pm On Oct 04, 2016
[b][/b]the hell fire dwellers are the once insulting northerners and religion
Re: Suspended Rahama Sadau Releases Statement, Apologises To Her Fans by APCsupporter: 6:50pm On Oct 04, 2016
porshuch:
mtchewwww! Fear Northern part of Nigeria. They are so backward. They are the reason nigeria economy is in comatose. shame!

You are more backward cos almost all your "hardworking" men are yet-to-be-arrested drug pushers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suspended Rahama Sadau Releases Statement, Apologises To Her Fans by APCsupporter: 6:52pm On Oct 04, 2016
porshuch:
backward northerner

MuhdG is better than you in every aspect of life.
Re: Suspended Rahama Sadau Releases Statement, Apologises To Her Fans by APCsupporter: 6:53pm On Oct 04, 2016
adorablepepple:
Seriously, why the press release? Those kannnywood are so dumb with their stupidd story line n india moves. So she is the only one that deserves this punishment. What of Ali nuhu that acts romantic roles and that other Hausa actress that her sex tape leaked, they didn't do anything o.
These kannywood doesn't promote Hausa culture, all they know how to do is copy India movies namsense

A fan of nollywood shouldn't criticize the storylines of kannywood because nollywood is full of long, repititive garbage. So basic and boring!
Re: Suspended Rahama Sadau Releases Statement, Apologises To Her Fans by DrRasheed: 8:04pm On Oct 04, 2016
Abiagirl777:
let her come and explain the meaning of her letter,I'll never be a fan of kannywood when I first saw that a man can't touch a woman's body even if her role is to be his wife in the movie.
go to BBC Hausa and tender your apologies cos over here we don't care,its ur religion and ur beliefs.
Hey bloody idiot, direct your anger to yr dormain not to anybodys religion.
Re: Suspended Rahama Sadau Releases Statement, Apologises To Her Fans by jaafree: 8:35pm On Oct 04, 2016
chie8:
Suspended top Kannywood actress, Rahama Sadau,has released official statement over her suspending.Sadau was expelled for featuring in a romantic musical video by Jos born singer, ClassiQ.

Below is the statement released by Rahama Sadau.....

Following the events of the last few days and MOPPAN’s unilateral decision to exclude me from the Hausa indigenous film industry, known
as Kannywood, I would like to use this medium to address my fans, friends, those who have been affected and all who have shown concern.  To those who I have offended in any way, shape or form and who I have caused any anxiety by featuring in the said music video, I sincerely apologise. It was a job and I was carrying out my role in my profession,
as I would in any other production, be it a Hausa language film or a Nollywood production. However, innocuous touching with other people in my line of work is inevitable.

I have lines that I would never cross and indeed I live and stand by the tenets, “actions are judged according to intentions”. The outcome of the events that have taken place has come as a surprise
to us all. I may have fallen short of some people’s expectations, but it was never my intention. I make no excuses for my actions and I take full
responsibility.

Thank you to all those who have reached out at this time and to everyone in general for your unwavering support. Your passion and loyalty hasn’t
gone unnoticed and I am privileged to have your support. This, I do not take for granted and I want nothing more than to continue making you all
proud.  I implore us all to be more tolerant and forgiving towards one another and to cease all the senseless abuse, name-calling and backbiting. This
achieves nothing other than to cause a huge divide amongst us. May we all continue to benefit from the Almighty’s mercy and may He protect and guide us all as we go about our daily lives.

#RahamaSadau

source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/10/suspended-top-kannywood-actress-rahama.html
. We in kd we can't wait to give you the flog of your life for embarrassing our tradition and religion. Period!!!
Re: Suspended Rahama Sadau Releases Statement, Apologises To Her Fans by Facxie(m): 9:04pm On Oct 04, 2016
BlackPeni5:
One Abokina go don dey toast this girl and she no gree. Yet she come dey touch one stvpid small boy. That's why dem don punish her like this.

Hausa man like woman die...codedly.
Tell mi who no like women, abi u na the other way round..
Re: Suspended Rahama Sadau Releases Statement, Apologises To Her Fans by porshuch: 9:37pm On Oct 04, 2016
APCsupporter:

MuhdG is better than you in every aspect of life.
yes he is better than me when it comes to f##^$ing underaged girls.
Re: Suspended Rahama Sadau Releases Statement, Apologises To Her Fans by porshuch: 9:43pm On Oct 04, 2016
APCsupporter:

You are more backward cos almost all your "hardworking" men are yet-to-be-arrested drug pushers
mumu, what of your ppl that carry the drugs to allah sancuatry. How many pple wia caught with hard drugs this last hajj? record has it that northern part of nigeria consumes drugs more than the whole colombia. bennylin, tramadol , heroine etc. Kano is even the headquaters of drug abusers.
Re: Suspended Rahama Sadau Releases Statement, Apologises To Her Fans by APCsupporter: 9:50pm On Oct 04, 2016
porshuch:
yes he is better than me when it comes to f##^$ing underaged girls.

Did yahweh not have sex with a mere mortal, his daughter mary? What a big pedophile. A whole god oo!

1 Like

Re: Suspended Rahama Sadau Releases Statement, Apologises To Her Fans by APCsupporter: 9:54pm On Oct 04, 2016
porshuch:
mumu, what of your ppl that carry the drugs to allah sancuatry. How many pple wia caught with hard drugs this last hajj? record has it that northern part of nigeria consumes drugs more than the whole colombia. bennylin, tramadol , heroine etc. Kano is even the headquaters of drug abusers.

Duwawu kawai, can you compare the number of your brothers who have been caught with the pilgrims? How are we even sure that they are ur brothers since it has been proved that you do whatever it takes ( swallowing drugs, hiding them in private parts, pushing them in the anus, etc) to take drugs to unwanted areas. Drug trafficking, human trafficking, piracy, cultism, armed robbery, scams,stealings are all popular and common in your side.

1 Like

Re: Suspended Rahama Sadau Releases Statement, Apologises To Her Fans by porshuch: 10:34pm On Oct 04, 2016
APCsupporter:

Did yahweh not have sex with a mere mortal, his daughter mary? What a big pedophile. A whole god oo!
why bringing religion into this? when i will tell you my own now you will cry. prophet muhmmadu is king of all rapist and pedophile (piss be upon him)
Re: Suspended Rahama Sadau Releases Statement, Apologises To Her Fans by gemale(m): 11:01pm On Oct 04, 2016
Birniwa:

Because Muslims have respect for their religion and culture, unlike other faithfuls.
Does dt religion & culture include pedophilia & fanaticism? Does it include d stripping of freewill & choice of lyf style a human is entitled 2? If yes, den dere is somtn seriously wrong wt dt religion & culture & we all need 2 b wary of it & combat it.
Re: Suspended Rahama Sadau Releases Statement, Apologises To Her Fans by APCsupporter: 11:12pm On Oct 04, 2016
porshuch:
why bringing religion into this? when i will tell you my own now you will cry. prophet muhmmadu is king of all rapist and pedophile (piss be upon him)

Well yahweh is the god of rapists as he begot jesus through her without her permission
Re: Suspended Rahama Sadau Releases Statement, Apologises To Her Fans by porshuch: 11:25pm On Oct 04, 2016
APCsupporter:

Well yahweh is the god of rapists as he begot jesus through her without her permission
allah is the black stone at mecca.
Re: Suspended Rahama Sadau Releases Statement, Apologises To Her Fans by queenkhadija(f): 6:34am On Oct 05, 2016
I tell you this issue puzzles me. I watched the video expecting to see some bollywood style romancing, all i saw was her hugging him from behind and holding his hand. In my opinion the expulsion was unwarranted. I mean i have watched movies where Ali Nuhu acted drunk and was romanced by half naked girls. I have a watched a music video where Sani Danja was gyrating with a girl who had her cleavage all over the place, who was wearing a short gown and dancing suggestively all over him. He posted the video recently on his instagram account yet not a word from anybody. Somehow the Censors board overlooks this. What about Classiq the owner of the video? Nobody is talking about him, almost like he does not exist.

Why are they singling her out for doing nothing especially in comparison to the above examples?

And then some people are saying they want to flog her, some people are saying she will be killed while quoting the hadith. If you come around again and say islam is the religion of peace, do you think anyone will believe you? Bad ambassadors. Very very Bad ambassadors of islam that is what you all are.

APCsupporter
jaafree
DrRasheed
Xplicitgdk
yakamata
sheddy03
Realsufi
Aliy996
HalimaSadiya
Re: Suspended Rahama Sadau Releases Statement, Apologises To Her Fans by gemale(m): 8:21am On Oct 05, 2016
APCsupporter:

It's pple lyk u dt make pple tnk dt muslims r evil & refer 2 u as terrorists. So an almighty God who was able 2 create evrytn out of nothing needs 2 hv $£x b4 He cld b reincarnated in2 human form. Even we ordinary humans hv devised means of procreation wt out intercours (IVF, surrogacy, cloning etc). Hw much more an omnipotent God? Som1 d bible said called things dt didn't exist in2 existence. Where in d bible was it mentioned dt dere was carnal Union btw God & Mary u sick fanatic? Stop using ur religion 2 camouflage ur psychotic persona, u pervert.
Re: Suspended Rahama Sadau Releases Statement, Apologises To Her Fans by Commandoabdul(m): 8:30am On Oct 05, 2016
Very stu.pid girl. She doesn't even understand the hadith.
Even her master Ali nuhu said the same thing. Actions are judged by intentions... they seriously don't understand it
Must u insuit.
Re: Suspended Rahama Sadau Releases Statement, Apologises To Her Fans by gemale(m): 8:33am On Oct 05, 2016
queenkhadija:
I tell you this issue puzzles me. I watched the video expecting to see some bollywood style romancing, all i saw was her hugging him from behind and holding his hand. In my opinion the expulsion was unwarranted. I mean i have watched movies where Ali Nuhu acted drunk and was romanced by half naked girls. I have a watched a music video where Sani Danja was gyrating with a girl who had her cleavage all over the place, who was wearing a short gown and dancing suggestively all over him. He posted the video recently on his instagram account yet not a word from anybody. Somehow the Censors board overlook this. What about Classiq the owner of the video? Nobody is talking about him, almost like he does not exist.

Why are they singling her out for doing nothing especially in comparison to the above examples?

And then some people are saying they want to flog her, some people are saying she will be killed while quoting the hadith. If you come around again and say islam is the religion of peace, do you think anyone will answer you? Bad ambassadors. Very very Bad ambassadors of islam that is what you all are.

APCsupporter
jaafree
DrRasheed
Xplicitgdk
yakamata
sheddy03
Realsufi
Aliy996
HalimaSadiya
Sista God bless u. It's pple lyk u dt make non-Muslims realize dt Islam isn't d problem. Fanaticism is. Pple need 2 stop using religion as a cover & excuse 4 d evils dey perpetuate on their fellow man.
Re: Suspended Rahama Sadau Releases Statement, Apologises To Her Fans by APCsupporter: 8:43am On Oct 05, 2016
gemale:

It's pple lyk u dt make pple tnk dt muslims r evil & refer 2 u as terrorists. So an almighty God who was able 2 create evrytn out of nothing needs 2 hv $£x b4 He cld b reincarnated in2 human form. Even we ordinary humans hv devised means of procreation wt out intercours (IVF, surrogacy, cloning etc). Hw much more an omnipotent God? Som1 d bible said called things dt didn't exist in2 existence. Where in d bible was it mentioned dt dere was carnal Union btw God & Mary u sick fanatic? Stop using ur religion 2 camouflage ur psychotic persona, u pervert.

I expected these foul words from you. Its a sign of defeat.

The word "beget" says it all. I won't waste my time

1 Like

Re: Suspended Rahama Sadau Releases Statement, Apologises To Her Fans by APCsupporter: 8:53am On Oct 05, 2016
queenkhadija:
I tell you this issue puzzles me. I watched the video expecting to see some bollywood style romancing, all i saw was her hugging him from behind and holding his hand. In my opinion the expulsion was unwarranted. I mean i have watched movies where Ali Nuhu acted drunk and was romanced by half naked girls. I have a watched a music video where Sani Danja was gyrating with a girl who had her cleavage all over the place, who was wearing a short gown and dancing suggestively all over him. He posted the video recently on his instagram account yet not a word from anybody. Somehow the Censors board overlook this. What about Classiq the owner of the video? Nobody is talking about him, almost like he does not exist.

And then some people are saying they want to flog her, some people are saying she will be killed while quoting the hadith. If you come around again and say islam is the religion of peace, do you think anyone will answer you? Bad ambassadors. Very very Bad ambassadors of islam that is what you all are.

APCsupporter
jaafree
DrRasheed
Xplicitgdk
yakamata
sheddy03
Realsufi
Aliy996
HalimaSadiya
I don't care about sadau's ban or whatever. You people should learn to mind your businesses. What you think is right in your side doesn't mean we should accept it too. Its our culture take it or leave it and we see what she did as immoral. The ban was unfair but it doesn't make what she did right. Ali nuhu, sadau, in fact all of them are fools that should be banned for insulting our culture. No big deal. You people can continue showing your nudity in public since you deem it right but for us, its a NO case

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos From Annie Idibia's Baby Shower / Lizzy Oke And Husband, Amen Omoraghon Kiss In New Romantic Photos / Sex With Dog For $10,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.