Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,837 members, 7,828,055 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

The War Against The Niger Delta Has Been Declared - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The War Against The Niger Delta Has Been Declared (3160 Views)

Handshake Across The Niger Communique: South-East, South-West Decision In Enugu / Nigerian Soldier Celebrates His Birthday At The War Front In Desert (Photos) / Profile Uche Sampson Ogah, Abia Newly Declared Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: The War Against The Niger Delta Has Been Declared by jpphilips(m): 2:35pm On Oct 04, 2016
mordsith:
The first bomb has been dropped on the Niger Delta region. This is the first act of agression against us and they fired the first bullet. The herdsmen aren't bombed, illegal gold miners in the north are not bombed......but our brothers are bombed.

When Obasanjo bombed Delta south he was met with stiff resistance. We shouldn't cower in our shadows. Today it was them tomorrow may be you.

I call on all Niger Deltans not to sit on the fence. The war has begun and you have to rise for your lives and of those you love.

The world should remember .........WE DIDN'T START THIS WAR

Your mumu has no other part

2 Likes

Re: The War Against The Niger Delta Has Been Declared by omololu2020(m): 3:08pm On Oct 04, 2016
mordsith:

AMEACHI ABAGWORO CHIBUIKE........BACKSTABBER. ALL I WANT IS FOR THESE PEOPLE TO GRANT AUTONOMY TO THE NIGER DELTA REGION.

FISCAL FEDERALISM........THEY SAID NO.

PETROLUEM BILL.............NO AGAIN

A LOOSE FEDERALISM..........STILL NO

NOW THEY TOOK PIPELINE PROTECTION......IJO, WE NO GO GREE

IF YOU PLACED THE OWNER OF THE HOUSE AS A GATEMAN(PIPELINE PROTECTION) AND HE ACCEPTS.......NOW YOU WANT TO PUSH HIM OFF COMPLETELY AND GIVE IT TO THESE HAUSA PEOPLE.

MR ABAGWORO, APART FROM DELTA STATE BURSARY I HAVE NOT GAINED ANYTHING FROM THE OIL COMPANY OPERATING IN AVIARA IN ISOKO SOUTH......AND THEN I SHOULD KEEP QUIET
so who is stopping you people from leaving Nigeria?

(1) (2) (Reply)

122 Million Nigerians Are Not With 2face And His Noisemakers / Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu On Israeli National Television / BREAKING News:justice Onnoghen Remains Nigeria's, Chief Justice. - NJC

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.