Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,964 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

The War Against The Niger Delta Has Been Declared - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The War Against The Niger Delta Has Been Declared (3137 Views)

Handshake Across The Niger Communique: South-East, South-West Decision In Enugu / Nigerian Soldier Celebrates His Birthday At The War Front In Desert (Photos) / Profile Uche Sampson Ogah, Abia Newly Declared Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The War Against The Niger Delta Has Been Declared by mordsith: 10:10am On Oct 04, 2016
The first bomb has been dropped on the Niger Delta region. This is the first act of agression against us and they fired the first bullet. The herdsmen aren't bombed, illegal gold miners in the north are not bombed......but our brothers are bombed.

When Obasanjo bombed Delta south he was met with stiff resistance. We shouldn't cower in our shadows. Today it was them tomorrow may be you.

I call on all Niger Deltans not to sit on the fence. The war has begun and you have to rise for your lives and of those you love.

The world should remember .........WE DIDN'T START THIS WAR

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The War Against The Niger Delta Has Been Declared by Justiceleague1: 10:23am On Oct 04, 2016
Zoogeria will pay.

Zombies and afonjas and those deeply concerned afonja environMENTALists will soon flood this thread. Wia dat notorious babe..i mean,my pillow...and my popcorn?

1 Like

Re: The War Against The Niger Delta Has Been Declared by SlayerSupreme: 10:34am On Oct 04, 2016
In a show of might a helicopter might be shot down by the militants in coming weeks.
Re: The War Against The Niger Delta Has Been Declared by vengertime: 10:38am On Oct 04, 2016
Buhari doesn't know he's playing himself.

2 Likes

Re: The War Against The Niger Delta Has Been Declared by ManMountain(m): 10:43am On Oct 04, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Some chest beating up there already
IPOB are more concerned with what is happening in the ND than the serial Fulani herdsmen menace in the SE.

6 Likes

Re: The War Against The Niger Delta Has Been Declared by Obijulius: 10:43am On Oct 04, 2016
There will be a lot of opinions on this..

But one group will surely stand out: [size=15pt]The Parasites from the usual region, who will tell you in one sentence that oil is now worthless and still praise Buhari for doing a great job destroying the Niger Delta.[/size]

Desperate.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The War Against The Niger Delta Has Been Declared by mordsith: 10:45am On Oct 04, 2016
[size=8pt][size=8pt]WE HAVE BEEN FEEDING NIGERIA FOR 56 YEARS AND THEY ARE NOT YET MATURED TO TAKE CARE OF THEMSELVES.

WE DID NOT ASKED TO BE JOINED TO THE NORTH OR WEST.

NORTHERN NIGERIA WOULD HAVE BEEN NO DIFFERENT FROM NIGER REPUBLIC AND THE WEST WOULD HAVE BEEN NO BETTER THAN TOGO OR BENIN REPUBLIC.

WE FED YOU WITH OUR OIL AND THE BEST WE GET IS THIS. TO HELL WITH YOU GUYS.
[/size][/size]

3 Likes

Re: The War Against The Niger Delta Has Been Declared by mordsith: 10:48am On Oct 04, 2016
ManMountain:
IPOB are more concerned with what is happening in the ND than the serial Fulani herdsmen menace in the SE.

MY FRIEND YOU ARE MAD. I AM A BONAFIDE ISOKO SON AND IF YOU ARE NOT OKAY WITH IGBOS SUPPORTING THE NIGER DELTA YOU CAN KILL YOURSELF FOR ALL I CARE.

YOU YORUBAS HATED JONATHAN AND ANYTHING RELATED TO THE NIGER DELTA. BUT YOU WANT OUR OIL SHEBI...........ONCE AGAIN YOU ARE MAD.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: The War Against The Niger Delta Has Been Declared by ManMountain(m): 10:50am On Oct 04, 2016
mordsith:

MY FRIEND YOU ARE MAD. I AM A BONAFIDE ISOKO SON AND IF YOU ARE NOT OKAY WITH IGBOS SUPPORTING THE NIGER DELTA YOU CAN KILL YOURSELF FOR ALL I CARE.

YOU YORUBAS HATED JONATHAN AND ANYTHING RELATED TO THE NIGER DELTA. BUT YOU WANT OUR OIL SHEBI...........ONCE AGAIN YOU ARE MAD.

I will never dignify your type with a reply

6 Likes

Re: The War Against The Niger Delta Has Been Declared by Obijulius: 10:50am On Oct 04, 2016
Souwth Waister (suffisticated)

ManMountain:

3 Likes

Re: The War Against The Niger Delta Has Been Declared by ManMountain(m): 10:51am On Oct 04, 2016
Obijulius:
Souwth Waister (suffisticated)

Yibbo grin
Leave the ND alone and stop salivating over their oil and sea cheesy

5 Likes

Re: The War Against The Niger Delta Has Been Declared by Obijulius: 10:53am On Oct 04, 2016
[size=13pt]Ofe Mmanu...Tinubu is sharing rice. Go and dubale and eat.[/size]

ManMountain:

Yibbo grin
Leave the ND alone and stop salivating over their oil and sea cheesy

6 Likes

Re: The War Against The Niger Delta Has Been Declared by mordsith: 10:55am On Oct 04, 2016
ManMountain:

DIGNITY !!! WHAT DOES A PARASITE KNOW ABOUT DIGNITY. YOU GUYS ARE NOT ONLY PARASITES ON THE NIGER DELTA REGION BUT ALSO BLOOD SUCKER WHO KILL THEIR PREY IN THEIR PROCESS. IMAGINE AREGBESOLA TALKING ABOUT OIL PRICE INSTEAD OF COCOA PRICES........AFTER 56 YEARS!!!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The War Against The Niger Delta Has Been Declared by ManMountain(m): 11:04am On Oct 04, 2016
mordsith:

DIGNITY !!! WHAT DOES A PARASITE KNOW ABOUT DIGNITY. YOU GUYS ARE NOT ONLY PARASITES ON THE NIGER DELTA REGION BUT ALSO BLOOD SUCKER WHO KILL THEIR PREY IN THEIR PROCESS. IMAGINE AREGBESOLA TALKING ABOUT OIL PRICE INSTEAD OF COCOA PRICES........AFTER 56 YEARS!!!

You can cry from now till the end of the world, as long as you and your folks still have the right to move round and settle anywhere in the geographical entity called Nigeria (I'm almost sure you don't live anywhere close to Isoko you are claiming, perhaps you live in Lagos) , ALL NIGERIANS will still be laying claim to all the resources therein.
Blame the game Ironsi and his co-travelers that created Dec 34 and not the players wink cheesy

7 Likes

Re: The War Against The Niger Delta Has Been Declared by ManMountain(m): 11:07am On Oct 04, 2016
Obijulius:

Lmaooo, that got me cracking. You must be a very hungry man.
Regardless of your rants online here, the NA will root out all form of criminality sabotaging the economy of Nigeria in the ND cheesy

3 Likes

Re: The War Against The Niger Delta Has Been Declared by Nobody: 11:09am On Oct 04, 2016
I declare peace on the federal Republic of Nigeria. May we never experience war or political instability. Anytime i see Syria in the news i pity Syrians caught up in the war. Lets embrace peace for the sake of our nation

1 Like

Re: The War Against The Niger Delta Has Been Declared by ba7man(m): 11:11am On Oct 04, 2016
mordsith:
The first bomb has been dropped on the Niger Delta region. This is the first act of agression against us and they fired the first bullet. The herdsmen aren't bombed, illegal gold miners in the north are not bombed......but our brothers are bombed.

When Obasanjo bombed Delta south he was met with stiff resistance. We shouldn't cower in our shadows. Today it was them tomorrow may be you.

I call on all Niger Deltans not to sit on the fence. The war has begun and you have to rise for your lives and of those you love.

The world should remember .........WE DIDN'T START THIS WAR
Na Nairaland you dey fight your own war?

You better go and collect gun, join one millitant group and go start living in the creeks.

3 Likes

Re: The War Against The Niger Delta Has Been Declared by rusep: 11:14am On Oct 04, 2016
Why are you crying

2 Likes

Re: The War Against The Niger Delta Has Been Declared by President99: 11:14am On Oct 04, 2016
Nigerian govt declared war against militants, who have been receiving $Billions at the detriment of their region. Tompolo, Asari and Co r stupendously rich through this criminal activities; Asari couldn't build his university in ND, but in Benin what a height of hypocrisy could this be?
How has militancy alleviated the penury conditions of an ordinary Niger-deltan man? With all the riches they couldn't help the poors in the region with necessity of life. Pls stop this false alarm, calling wolf where there is no one.
Militants r being bombarded for the safety of Niger deltans

2 Likes

Re: The War Against The Niger Delta Has Been Declared by Nobody: 11:17am On Oct 04, 2016
mordsith:
but our brothers are bombed.
ipob youth spotted

2 Likes

Re: The War Against The Niger Delta Has Been Declared by mordsith: 11:22am On Oct 04, 2016
ba7man:
Na Nairaland you dey fight your own war?

You better go and collect gun, join one millitant group and go start living in the creeks.

My being on Nairaland does not in anyway prevent me from being a huge part of the struggle. You on the other hand should have a very wonderfull recession. Nigeria wont know when s bigger disaster will set in. Keep your eyes open.

We will surprise the world soon. This thread is for idiots like you who would blame us when we begin fighting back.

We would slaughter the NA that IDIOTS LIKE YOU WOULD BEGIN TO SAY HE IS SOMEONES FATHER AND ALL THAT.

BUT THEN THE WORLD SHOULD REMEMBER........WE DID NOT START THIS WAR

4 Likes

Re: The War Against The Niger Delta Has Been Declared by Abagworo(m): 11:26am On Oct 04, 2016
mordsith:

Dislike for Jonathan has nothing to do with his place of origin but his refusal to lead with discipline and uprightness. He did almost nothing for Niger Deltans to warrant our love. The sooner you accept the reality that Jonathan almost destroyed the Niger Delta the better for you.

3 Likes

Re: The War Against The Niger Delta Has Been Declared by mordsith: 11:40am On Oct 04, 2016
Abagworo:

Dislike for Jonathan has nothing to do with his place of origin but his refusal to lead with discipline and uprightness. He did almost nothing for Niger Deltans to warrant our love. The sooner you accept the reality that Jonathan almost destroyed the Niger Delta the better for you.

AMEACHI ABAGWORO CHIBUIKE........BACKSTABBER. ALL I WANT IS FOR THESE PEOPLE TO GRANT AUTONOMY TO THE NIGER DELTA REGION.

FISCAL FEDERALISM........THEY SAID NO.

PETROLUEM BILL.............NO AGAIN

A LOOSE FEDERALISM..........STILL NO

NOW THEY TOOK PIPELINE PROTECTION......IJO, WE NO GO GREE

IF YOU PLACED THE OWNER OF THE HOUSE AS A GATEMAN(PIPELINE PROTECTION) AND HE ACCEPTS.......NOW YOU WANT TO PUSH HIM OFF COMPLETELY AND GIVE IT TO THESE HAUSA PEOPLE.

MR ABAGWORO, APART FROM DELTA STATE BURSARY I HAVE NOT GAINED ANYTHING FROM THE OIL COMPANY OPERATING IN AVIARA IN ISOKO SOUTH......AND THEN I SHOULD KEEP QUIET

2 Likes

Re: The War Against The Niger Delta Has Been Declared by ba7man(m): 11:43am On Oct 04, 2016
mordsith:

My being on Nairaland does not in anyway prevent me from being a huge part of the struggle. You on the other hand should have a very wonderfull recession. Nigeria wont know when s bigger disaster will set in. Keep your eyes open.

We will surprise the world soon. This thread is for idiots like you who would blame us when we begin fighting back.

We would slaughter the NA that IDIOTS LIKE YOU WOULD BEGIN TO SAY HE IS SOMEONES FATHER AND ALL THAT.

BUT THEN THE WORLD SHOULD REMEMBER........WE DID NOT START THIS WAR
You're busy shouting "WAR"!!! like it's a bunch of market women fighting.

I have a friend in Syria and I got to know that the fighting isn't going on all over the country. It's a region that's getting blown up.

Guess what? by supporting gun carrying militants, you've invited that same situation upon yourselves.

We'll watch the bombings on TV and still go to the mall to catch a movie in the evening despite the recession.........

Sit down there and encourage "WAR".

3 Likes

Re: The War Against The Niger Delta Has Been Declared by kaltonga: 12:06pm On Oct 04, 2016
ManMountain:
while some mouth action afonjas will prefair to kill himself in the same niger delta issue than to worry over the hausa fulani hegemony and of the same south west

1 Like

Re: The War Against The Niger Delta Has Been Declared by kaltonga: 12:08pm On Oct 04, 2016
ManMountain:

mumu

1 Like

Re: The War Against The Niger Delta Has Been Declared by Abagworo(m): 12:24pm On Oct 04, 2016
mordsith:

AMEACHI ABAGWORO CHIBUIKE........BACKSTABBER. ALL I WANT IS FOR THESE PEOPLE TO GRANT AUTONOMY TO THE NIGER DELTA REGION.

FISCAL FEDERALISM........THEY SAID NO.

PETROLUEM BILL.............NO AGAIN

A LOOSE FEDERALISM..........STILL NO

NOW THEY TOOK PIPELINE PROTECTION......IJO, WE NO GO GREE

IF YOU PLACED THE OWNER OF THE HOUSE AS A GATEMAN(PIPELINE PROTECTION) AND HE ACCEPTS.......NOW YOU WANT TO PUSH HIM OFF COMPLETELY AND GIVE IT TO THESE HAUSA PEOPLE.

MR ABAGWORO, APART FROM DELTA STATE BURSARY I HAVE NOT GAINED ANYTHING FROM THE OIL COMPANY OPERATING IN AVIARA IN ISOKO SOUTH......AND THEN I SHOULD KEEP QUIET

Stop planning to gain free money from oil and develop yourself.

3 Likes

Re: The War Against The Niger Delta Has Been Declared by computerboy: 12:34pm On Oct 04, 2016
Re: The War Against The Niger Delta Has Been Declared by President99: 1:10pm On Oct 04, 2016
computerboy:

So Benin is not ND? You people should try and study small. Politics argument isn't for everyone
Ur situation is pathetic, bcoz u lack cognition.

2 Likes

Re: The War Against The Niger Delta Has Been Declared by SlayerSupreme: 1:25pm On Oct 04, 2016
Obijulius:

Hahahaha
Re: The War Against The Niger Delta Has Been Declared by inkon: 1:28pm On Oct 04, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
I declare peace on the federal Republic of Nigeria. May we never experience war or political instability. Anytime i see Syria in the news i pity Syrians caught up in the war. Lets embrace peace for the sake of our nation
Take this message to buhari
Re: The War Against The Niger Delta Has Been Declared by rusher14: 1:42pm On Oct 04, 2016
computerboy:

So Benin is not ND? You people should try and study small. Politics argument isn't for everyone

He means Benin Republic.

Where have you been?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Throwback Photos Of Ojukwu And Yakubu Gowon In 1967 In Aburi, Ghana / Nigeria Condemns Israel’s Killing Of 58 Palestinians / Atiku Abubakar Biography - Net Worth, Education, University, Political Career &

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.