Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,937 members, 7,814,179 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Omoni Oboli Celebrates Her Son's 15th Birthday (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omoni Oboli Celebrates Her Son's 15th Birthday (Photo) (24450 Views)

Tobe Oboli Celebrates His Mother, Omoni Oboli's 40th Birthday With Family Photo / Omoni Oboli Celebrates Mothers' Day With Throwback Photo Of Her Boys / Nnamdi Oboli Celebrates Omoni's Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omoni Oboli Celebrates Her Son's 15th Birthday (Photo) by 9jacodedgist(m): 3:23pm On Oct 04, 2016
Young-looking Nollywood Actress, Omoni Oboli Looks so small beside her son, Tobe Oboli as she poses with him in celebration of his 15th birthday today

Actress Omoni wrote :

[b]"#TheFirstLady and the first card! Happy 15th birthday @tobeoboli my heartbeat I was in Labour for the whole day when I had Tobe I had to be induced at one point and since I rejected the pain reliever, the pain was excruciating! At a point, the pain was unbearable and I asked for the pain reliever but my doctor said it was too late. The angels brought relief in the form of some school children in a nearby school. In the middle of the day they were singing praises and oh what a soothing relief that brought. By the time Tobe came kicking and screaming, it was almost like an out of body because I was so weak but I took one look at him and I fell hopelessly in love. I became a light sleeper because of him. I didn't think it was possible to fall in love with someone who is so small. So fiercely! I won't even let anyone touch him! He was mine!!! Needless to say, grandparents didn't find my over possessive nature funny. Look at him now! He is even taller than me! Dear future wife, this one is special, you got a good man. I'm grooming him well for you. Thank You Father for counting me worthy to be Tobe's mom. May Tobe grow to be all what You want him to be and fulfill destiny in Jesus name. #QueenMother #MySonIsAKing #Happy15thBirthdayTobe #BirthdayBoy #love #fun #birthday #blessed #ChildOfGrace"[/b]
Mother-son love cheesy

https://www.instagram.com/p/BLI_f9zB-7z/?hl=en

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoni Oboli Celebrates Her Son's 15th Birthday (Photo) by samzzycash(m): 3:26pm On Oct 04, 2016
This is what happens when different rods started pounding your kpomo @12

16 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli Celebrates Her Son's 15th Birthday (Photo) by 9jacodedgist(m): 3:29pm On Oct 04, 2016
shocked shocked

See How Oboli Puts Up A Sexy display In These Other Photos Photos Here

http://www.9jacodedgist.com/2016/10/actress-omoni-oboli-looks-like-her-sons.html?m=1
Re: Omoni Oboli Celebrates Her Son's 15th Birthday (Photo) by NegeduGrace(f): 3:41pm On Oct 04, 2016
okokobioko..lala come and see what iam sawing Ooo

2 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli Celebrates Her Son's 15th Birthday (Photo) by RealJaneDoe: 3:55pm On Oct 04, 2016
OP what a silly caption.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Omoni Oboli Celebrates Her Son's 15th Birthday (Photo) by Opistorincos(m): 5:54pm On Oct 04, 2016
Overfed kid

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli Celebrates Her Son's 15th Birthday (Photo) by ColdHeatt: 6:04pm On Oct 04, 2016
Omoni started early; yet she became socially successful. A positive case of having your cake and eating it. Congrats, mother & child.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoni Oboli Celebrates Her Son's 15th Birthday (Photo) by safarigirl(f): 6:07pm On Oct 04, 2016
Opistorincos:
Overfed kid
what is overfed about this lepa boy?

The fact that we're used to malnourished kids in Nigeria, doesn't make this perfectly healthy 15-year old, overfed
Thank goodness he isn't a footballer, else, some mofos would try to convince us that he's really 25 with 3 kids.

Happy Birthday Tobe Oboli.

37 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli Celebrates Her Son's 15th Birthday (Photo) by Opistorincos(m): 6:11pm On Oct 04, 2016
safarigirl:
what is overfed about this lepa boy?

The fact that we're used to malnourished kids in Nigeria, doesn't make this perfectly healthy 15-year old, overfed
Thank goodness he isn't a footballer, else, some mofos would try to convince us that he's really 25 with 3 kids.

Happy Birthday Tobe Oboli.

Stylishly calling me a mofo.. . Issokai

10 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli Celebrates Her Son's 15th Birthday (Photo) by alexisgist(m): 6:18pm On Oct 04, 2016
Good pm friends, Indomie independent day Awards is coming up soonest and i am giving the opportunity to have the Ticket, as an Indomie Campus Ambassador.

Now to have this ticket I have to generate the following;
1.Facebook with 1000likes
2.Twitter 100 retweets
3.Instagram 500 likes
Submissions of post ends by 12midnight today
Thanks.

Help me like the picture via via Facebook https://mobile.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1132577860155668&id=100002103946454&set=a.103910513022413.8629.100002103946454&_rdr

Help me retweet on twitter via Take a look at Alex Ayo (@halexayo): https://twitter.com/halexayo?s=08

Help me like on Instagram via
https://www.instagram.com/p/BLJAM_hhfme/

This is my last hope. .. And I believe you can help me do it as a Nairalander.

Abeg you all

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli Celebrates Her Son's 15th Birthday (Photo) by alexisgist(m): 6:19pm On Oct 04, 2016
9jacodedgist:
Young-looking Nollywood Actress, Omoni Oboli Looks so small beside her son, Tobe Oboli as she poses with him in celebration of his 15th birthday today

Actress Omoni wrote :

[b]"#TheFirstLady and the first card! Happy 15th birthday @tobeoboli my heartbeat I was in Labour for the whole day when I had Tobe I had to be induced at one point and since I rejected the pain reliever, the pain was excruciating! At a point, the pain was unbearable and I asked for the pain reliever but my doctor said it was too late. The angels brought relief in the form of some school children in a nearby school. In the middle of the day they were singing praises and oh what a soothing relief that brought. By the time Tobe came kicking and screaming, it was almost like an out of body because I was so weak but I took one look at him and I fell hopelessly in love. I became a light sleeper because of him. I didn't think it was possible to fall in love with someone who is so small. So fiercely! I won't even let anyone touch him! He was mine!!! Needless to say, grandparents didn't find my over possessive nature funny. Look at him now! He is even taller than me! Dear future wife, this one is special, you got a good man. I'm grooming him well for you. Thank You Father for counting me worthy to be Tobe's mom. May Tobe grow to be all what You want him to be and fulfill destiny in Jesus name. #QueenMother #MySonIsAKing #Happy15thBirthdayTobe #BirthdayBoy #love #fun #birthday #blessed #ChildOfGrace"[/b]
Mother-son love cheesy

https://www.instagram.com/p/BLI_f9zB-7z/?hl=en

Good pm friends, Indomie independent day Awards is coming up soonest and i am giving the opportunity to have the Ticket, as an Indomie Campus Ambassador.

Now to have this ticket I have to generate the following;
1.Facebook with 1000likes
2.Twitter 100 retweets
3.Instagram 500 likes
Submissions of post ends by 12midnight today
Thanks.

Help me like the picture via via Facebook https://mobile.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1132577860155668&id=100002103946454&set=a.103910513022413.8629.100002103946454&_rdr

Help me retweet on twitter via Take a look at Alex Ayo (@halexayo): https://twitter.com/halexayo?s=08

Help me like on Instagram via
https://www.instagram.com/p/BLJAM_hhfme/

This is my last hope. .. And I believe you can help me do it as a Nairalander.

Abeg you all
Re: Omoni Oboli Celebrates Her Son's 15th Birthday (Photo) by Diasyluv(f): 6:20pm On Oct 04, 2016
Both looking gud

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli Celebrates Her Son's 15th Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 04, 2016
I would like to know what she feeds him with so I can feed my future kids with it too
Re: Omoni Oboli Celebrates Her Son's 15th Birthday (Photo) by Haphard(m): 6:24pm On Oct 04, 2016
See as the boy handsome, mums are always api wen their kids are gud looking. Hope tiwa son go soon 5n.

3 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli Celebrates Her Son's 15th Birthday (Photo) by Ahmadgani(m): 6:24pm On Oct 04, 2016
her son or his daughter

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli Celebrates Her Son's 15th Birthday (Photo) by GoogleAfrica: 6:24pm On Oct 04, 2016
But I never watch any of dis woman film. Abi na musician she be?

5 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli Celebrates Her Son's 15th Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Oct 04, 2016
samzzycash:
12+15=27, + 1 year for the pregnancy = 28. You really think she is 28? Next time, calm down and think before you type. Some women are blessed with good bodies. Gabrielle Union, Iman, Jennifer Lopez, Genevieve Nnaji. The list is endless.

13 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli Celebrates Her Son's 15th Birthday (Photo) by Dronedude(m): 6:28pm On Oct 04, 2016
Nice one mama and son.

This woman can never find her husband jonsing out there with ladies. She still got it.
Re: Omoni Oboli Celebrates Her Son's 15th Birthday (Photo) by harshemeyou: 6:30pm On Oct 04, 2016
lol
Re: Omoni Oboli Celebrates Her Son's 15th Birthday (Photo) by samzzycash(m): 6:30pm On Oct 04, 2016
chiddyok:

12+15=27, + 1 year for the pregnancy = 28. You really think she is 28? Next time, calm down and think before you type. Some women are blessed with good bodies. Gabrielle Union, Iman, Jennifer Lopez, Genevieve Nnaji. The list is endless.
abeg leave me alone, you don come with your wahala, I'm only here to have fun biko

2 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli Celebrates Her Son's 15th Birthday (Photo) by edurochas10(m): 6:32pm On Oct 04, 2016
HBD

Re: Omoni Oboli Celebrates Her Son's 15th Birthday (Photo) by demzylahot(m): 6:33pm On Oct 04, 2016
The boy is cute can't say of the mum
Re: Omoni Oboli Celebrates Her Son's 15th Birthday (Photo) by HCF(m): 6:33pm On Oct 04, 2016
GoogleAfrica:
But I never watch any of dis woman film. Abi na musician she be?
grin grin...Go and see Figurine,...
Re: Omoni Oboli Celebrates Her Son's 15th Birthday (Photo) by Vanityupnvanity(m): 6:42pm On Oct 04, 2016
mother. and son
Re: Omoni Oboli Celebrates Her Son's 15th Birthday (Photo) by Lovelynature(m): 6:47pm On Oct 04, 2016
Cool
Re: Omoni Oboli Celebrates Her Son's 15th Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Oct 04, 2016
Listen to my songs at http://my.notjustok.com/p/oracle/

Oh lord of resemblance!!! She vomit d boy ni?.. shocked
Re: Omoni Oboli Celebrates Her Son's 15th Birthday (Photo) by MedicalSamwise(m): 7:01pm On Oct 04, 2016
G
Re: Omoni Oboli Celebrates Her Son's 15th Birthday (Photo) by Realhommie(m): 7:03pm On Oct 04, 2016
HarkymTheOracle:

Oh lord of resemblance!!! She vomit d boy ni?.. shocked
Most first born sons always resemble their mum.

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli Celebrates Her Son's 15th Birthday (Photo) by DIKEnaWAR: 7:14pm On Oct 04, 2016
Happy birthday

I hope some people are not dating their mother's mate and forming Beyonce and Jay Z with them? This picture strikes at the core of my position oo. The two could well pass for bobo and chic.

Alex Iweobi, where are you??

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli Celebrates Her Son's 15th Birthday (Photo) by SeanDada1(m): 7:21pm On Oct 04, 2016
[s]
samzzycash:
[/s]

None sense Talk! angry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Koko Bee - If No Be God / Comedian Ellen Baby Writes About Her Obession With Nigerians / Kemi Olunloyo To Investigate Busola Dakolo, Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.