Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,061 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Kemi Olunloyo To Investigate Busola Dakolo, Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo To Investigate Busola Dakolo, Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation (24466 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation / Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kemi Olunloyo To Investigate Busola Dakolo, Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by GistMore3: 5:30pm On Jun 30, 2019
Controversial journalist, Kemi Olunloyo reveals the raping scandal between COZA pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo and Timi Dakolo's wife, Busola happened 20 years ago when she was 16 years old according to her investigation.

This is coming after #ChuchTooMovement and others stormed COZA earlier today in protest to step down as senior pastor of COZA.

She wrote on her Instagram page;

BREAKING Busola was 16yo, It was 20 years ago. I will be doing an INDEPENDENT investigation on the #cozapastor scandal. As a 25yr investigative journalist, I ask Nigerians to LET ME DO MY JOB. This case has put a face on an issue long ignored. I plan to interview all parties. If you are #BusolaDakolo's friends in Ilorin COZA, House on the Rock Lagos, neighbors, friends, workers of Pastor #biodunfatoyinbo, church members, workers pls contact me ONLY via email. NO DM's Your anonymity is guaranteed. hnnafricanews@yahoo.com
Stay tuned.

See more here; http://gistmore.com/kemi-olunloyo-reveals-busola-dakolo-was-16-years-old-when-she-raped-pastor-biodun

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo To Investigate Busola Dakolo, Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by GistMore3: 5:31pm On Jun 30, 2019

Re: Kemi Olunloyo To Investigate Busola Dakolo, Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by Munzy14(m): 6:01pm On Jun 30, 2019
mstwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Join the trainers class2 to get updated on the new findings to better the organic poultry farming. join other participants who attended our former trainings.
Don't miss the opportunity.
Book your seat!

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo To Investigate Busola Dakolo, Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by Chapelbeatz(m): 6:21pm On Jun 30, 2019
Madam cid.Go and sleep.Reactor.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo To Investigate Busola Dakolo, Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by itspzpics(m): 6:25pm On Jun 30, 2019
Lol
Re: Kemi Olunloyo To Investigate Busola Dakolo, Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by crazyABO(m): 6:35pm On Jun 30, 2019
Lol go at your own peril grin someone that's mentally unstable, you go and she bite you shocked lol did I just read anonymity Lol she will put your video and pix when kasala one burst for her head cheesy

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo To Investigate Busola Dakolo, Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by rattlesnake(m): 7:41pm On Jun 30, 2019
rubbish
woman wey need money
Re: Kemi Olunloyo To Investigate Busola Dakolo, Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by Divay22(f): 7:42pm On Jun 30, 2019
Hahahahahahahaha
This news made my night grin grin

14 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo To Investigate Busola Dakolo, Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by ntyce(m): 7:42pm On Jun 30, 2019
Next thing you hear from her is that she needs money to conclude the investigation....

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo To Investigate Busola Dakolo, Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by martineverest(m): 7:42pm On Jun 30, 2019
FBI and CIA chief has spoken

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo To Investigate Busola Dakolo, Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by kristonium(m): 7:42pm On Jun 30, 2019
She herself needs to be investigated

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo To Investigate Busola Dakolo, Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by chiedu7: 7:43pm On Jun 30, 2019
I beg wetin concern House On The Rock Lagos in this Pastor Randy's case?
ntyce:
Next thing you hear from her is that she needs money to conclude the investigation....
wicked cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo To Investigate Busola Dakolo, Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by brenister10: 7:43pm On Jun 30, 2019
I was expecting to hear from her. Pastor COZA don buy big market. Chai, konji na bastard

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo To Investigate Busola Dakolo, Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by benji263(m): 7:43pm On Jun 30, 2019
SMH
Re: Kemi Olunloyo To Investigate Busola Dakolo, Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by Benekruku(m): 7:44pm On Jun 30, 2019
This one go cast anything, except dem bribe am cos she is presently broke and will dance to the tunes of the highest bidder

But left to her alone, she will cast anything.

20 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo To Investigate Busola Dakolo, Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jun 30, 2019
Its a fraud by busola and her former fckmate cum hubby

They registered a website ten days ago in anticipation of all this.
Well.planned

They now want to receive millions in donations

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo To Investigate Busola Dakolo, Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by hopexter(m): 7:45pm On Jun 30, 2019
crazyABO:
Lol go at your own peril grin someone that's mentally unstable, you go and she bite you shocked lol did I just read anonymity Lol she will put your video and pix when kasala one burst for her head cheesy

Are you not ashamed of this your comment like this

5 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo To Investigate Busola Dakolo, Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by SyrusdeHansome(m): 7:45pm On Jun 30, 2019
I'll continue to say that Nigerians are the most confused pple in the world. Protesting because of an allegation that hasn't been proven nd yet thousands of christians are being butchered daily but non of these idiots have ever spoken out. This country is sick!

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo To Investigate Busola Dakolo, Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by SILVERLINES: 7:46pm On Jun 30, 2019
Ok
Re: Kemi Olunloyo To Investigate Busola Dakolo, Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by IamSoProlific: 7:46pm On Jun 30, 2019
See format, they don introduce GoFund me, agbaya Kemi suppose benefit from the funding nah...

Timi and the wife are yet to know what they've brought upon theirselves. Social media clouts dey like shadow, dem go dey hail u, dey ginger u up but once it gets messy everyone go disappear.

Kemi to investigate

It's finished....I'm done!!!

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo To Investigate Busola Dakolo, Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by SURElee(f): 7:46pm On Jun 30, 2019
crazyABO:

Hahahahaha
Re: Kemi Olunloyo To Investigate Busola Dakolo, Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by AfonjaBoston: 7:46pm On Jun 30, 2019
Kemi is hungry for some small naira change

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo To Investigate Busola Dakolo, Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by Kingcesar: 7:46pm On Jun 30, 2019
Please tell her everything she needs for the investigation is in INEC server. We just dont want inconclusive result finish

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo To Investigate Busola Dakolo, Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by stanliwise(m): 7:47pm On Jun 30, 2019
Who call this woman here now

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo To Investigate Busola Dakolo, Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by Isoduwa(m): 7:47pm On Jun 30, 2019
Divay22:
Hahahahahahahaha
This news made my night grin grin
Which night �?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo To Investigate Busola Dakolo, Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by adewest1999(m): 7:49pm On Jun 30, 2019
Madam Abeg swerve jhoor
Re: Kemi Olunloyo To Investigate Busola Dakolo, Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by mu2sa2: 7:50pm On Jun 30, 2019
Have you noticed that it's ipob brats that are talking trash here? Like or hate her, kemi is an experienced journalist who care less whose ox is gored in her investigations. It's a bold, no- nonsense fellow like this that can get to the bottom of this scandal. Ride on kemi, wind go soon blow fowl yansh.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo To Investigate Busola Dakolo, Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by LadyDoubleJ(f): 7:50pm On Jun 30, 2019
Laf won keee mii!

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo To Investigate Busola Dakolo, Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by Jwonder(m): 7:50pm On Jun 30, 2019
As soon as i read this part, i laughed so hard my sis hard to run out of the room to check what's wrong.

As a 25yr investigative journalist, I ask Nigerians to LET ME DO MY JOB.

Kemi is a clown i swear, i true commic relief cheesy cheesy

12 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo To Investigate Busola Dakolo, Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jun 30, 2019
grin grin grin
Wizkid must step down as a musician.
Justice for Mary
All of una never know where una dey.
I wish it was Davido sef

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo To Investigate Busola Dakolo, Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by titiforever: 7:52pm On Jun 30, 2019
Aunty Kem Kem, meanwhile, Tontolet is yet to react to this issue on ground, thought she's a member of COZAAGBARA. grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo To Investigate Busola Dakolo, Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by Divay22(f): 7:54pm On Jun 30, 2019
Isoduwa:

Which night �?
grin grin grin
Na two nights you get grin grin
Aunty Kemi investigate cheesy cheesy okay o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Lost Two Kids Because Of Kess' Infidelity — Ex-Wife Cries Out / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Conferred With Chieftaincy Title in Ondo / Yetunde Bustline Celebrates Her 45th Birthday In London (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.