Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,258 members, 7,836,182 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Omoni Oboli Celebrates Her Son's 15th Birthday (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omoni Oboli Celebrates Her Son's 15th Birthday (Photo) (24469 Views)

Tobe Oboli Celebrates His Mother, Omoni Oboli's 40th Birthday With Family Photo / Omoni Oboli Celebrates Mothers' Day With Throwback Photo Of Her Boys / Nnamdi Oboli Celebrates Omoni's Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omoni Oboli Celebrates Her Son's 15th Birthday (Photo) by Mikylopez(f): 7:23pm On Oct 04, 2016
hz Jes 15 mehn hz tall ooo and cute happy birthday to him

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli Celebrates Her Son's 15th Birthday (Photo) by Amberon: 7:25pm On Oct 04, 2016
Its Iwobi

You're welcome wink
DIKEnaWAR:
Happy birthday

I hope some people are not dating their mother's mate and forming Beyonce and Jay Z with them? This picture strikes at the core of my position oo. The two could well pass for bobo and chic.

Alex Iweobi where are you??
Re: Omoni Oboli Celebrates Her Son's 15th Birthday (Photo) by DIKEnaWAR: 7:28pm On Oct 04, 2016
Amberon:
Its Iwobi
You're welcome wink
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli Celebrates Her Son's 15th Birthday (Photo) by nnokwa042(m): 7:33pm On Oct 04, 2016
NegeduGrace:
okokobioko..lala come and see what iam sawing Ooo
what re u saw that me never sawing before ?re u help me to born her? grin
Re: Omoni Oboli Celebrates Her Son's 15th Birthday (Photo) by HomeOfMe(f): 7:36pm On Oct 04, 2016
GoogleAfrica:
But I never watch any of dis woman film. Abi na musician she be?
Go and see "Being Mrs. Elliot".
Re: Omoni Oboli Celebrates Her Son's 15th Birthday (Photo) by luminouz(m): 7:47pm On Oct 04, 2016
Opistorincos:
Overfed kid
U well so? What's overfed about Dis slim pikin?
Re: Omoni Oboli Celebrates Her Son's 15th Birthday (Photo) by Pidggin(f): 8:15pm On Oct 04, 2016
Are they dating? This is ridiculous. She's leaning against him like he's her husband, na diz kain wan dey contest son with daughter- in-law, nawao
Re: Omoni Oboli Celebrates Her Son's 15th Birthday (Photo) by Jamean(f): 8:31pm On Oct 04, 2016
chiddyok:

12+15=27, + 1 year for the pregnancy = 28. You really think she is 28? Next time, calm down and think before you type. Some women are blessed with good bodies. Gabrielle Union, Iman, Jennifer Lopez, Genevieve Nnaji. The list is endless.

Alicia Keys
Taraji Phenson

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli Celebrates Her Son's 15th Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Oct 04, 2016
Pidggin:
Are they dating? This is ridiculous. She's leaning against him like he's her husband, na diz kain wan dey contest son with daughter- in-law, nawao
Y u dey vex na? Is it ur leaning
Re: Omoni Oboli Celebrates Her Son's 15th Birthday (Photo) by fratermathy(m): 8:47pm On Oct 04, 2016
GoogleAfrica:
But I never watch any of dis woman film. Abi na musician she be?
She doesn't act useless movies. She's an A-list actor and all her movies are blockbusters. If you really want to see her film, go to the nearest cinema.
Re: Omoni Oboli Celebrates Her Son's 15th Birthday (Photo) by Brightgem(f): 10:20pm On Oct 04, 2016
HCF:
grin grin...Go and see Figurine,...
Which part for figurine?
Re: Omoni Oboli Celebrates Her Son's 15th Birthday (Photo) by beautyerhu86(f): 7:12am On Oct 05, 2016
samzzycash:
This is what happens when different rods started pounding your kpomo @12

For your information, Omoni is almost 40 years, married with 3 sons. Ok? Get your facts right before writing thrash. Stop being a fool. And for those that liked this rubbish comment, you are all stupid like the person that commented
Re: Omoni Oboli Celebrates Her Son's 15th Birthday (Photo) by samzzycash(m): 7:20am On Oct 05, 2016
beautyerhu86:

For your information, Omoni is almost 40 years, married with 3 sons. Ok? Get your facts right before writing thrash. Stop being a fool. And for those that liked this rubbish comment, you are all stupid like the person that commented
were. oboli na your sister abi wetin concern you..if the comment no make sense e concern your dirty yansh..arindin
Re: Omoni Oboli Celebrates Her Son's 15th Birthday (Photo) by fortunechy(m): 9:08am On Oct 05, 2016
abeg who be ogboni oboli??............ar they couple
Re: Omoni Oboli Celebrates Her Son's 15th Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 9:30am On Oct 05, 2016
samzzycash:
abeg leave me alone, you don come with your wahala, I'm only here to have fun biko
Re: Omoni Oboli Celebrates Her Son's 15th Birthday (Photo) by teejay06: 11:12am On Oct 05, 2016
like dis chick shaaaa... my crsuh anytime
Re: Omoni Oboli Celebrates Her Son's 15th Birthday (Photo) by HCF(m): 11:15am On Oct 05, 2016
Brightgem:
Which part for figurine?
She played the role of Kunle Afolayan's wife in the movie. I think it was her first major role in any movie...
She is also in 'Anchor Baby'...
Re: Omoni Oboli Celebrates Her Son's 15th Birthday (Photo) by Buildertobadt: 11:21am On Oct 05, 2016
BEST BUILDING MATERIALS PRICES IN NIGERIA TODAY

Find below our revised prices of building materials.

Remember to order your building materials from our list below. We await your calls.

DANGOTE CEMENT 3X 50KG

N2,200 (300 – 900 bags)
N2,250 (100 - 299 bags)

Depending on site location

GRANITE (Full 30 Tonnes Truck)

N135,000 – Festac, Ajah, Lekki, Ibeju Lekki, Ikeja, Ikorodu, Maryland and most other areas
N140,000 – Badagry, Apapa, Victoria Island, Ikoyi, Banana Island
N140,000 – N145,000 for other areas (Please Call to Confirm)

GRANITE STONE DUST (Full 30 Tonnes Truck)

N90,000 – Berger, Ojodu, Ikeja, Ketu, Yaba
N100,000 – Festac, Ajah, Lekki, Ibeju Lekki, Ikeja, Ikorodu, Maryland and most other areas
N95,000 – N100,000 for other areas (Please Call to Confirm)

SHARP SAND

N40,000 – Festac, Lekki, Ajah, Ibeju Lekki
N45,000 –N 55,000 – for other locations (Please Call to Confirm)

REINFORCEMENT STEEL BARS

RS/Local Brand

N160,000 = 12mm & 16mm
N160,000 = 10mm & 20mm

Tiger/TMT Brand

N165,000/ton = All sizes (10mm, 12mm, 16mm, 20mm)

Pulkit Brand

N170,000/ton – All sizes (10mm, 12mm, 16mm, 20mm)

We also have other building materials like filling sand, plaster sand, stone dust, quarry hardcore, rubles, blocks, interlocking paving stones, ceramic tiles, plumbing items, etc.

Jide – 07056556189 OR Dare – 08068839618

Please Note:
Prices are based locations in Lagos.
Prices are based on bulk discounts and apply when you buy in large quantities or at least 3 different items.
Some product prices may vary for different locations.
Free delivery for all items listed.
Price does not include charges by Omo-oniles or from Estate authorities if applicable at your site location.
Prices are at current rates, price may change later due to market forces.
Buy it all in one place from Nigeria's 1st and fastest growing online marketplace for building materials and enjoy the lowest price, free delivery and quality guarantee.
Payment on delivery is allowed.

Kindly also note that in the event of delivery truck being stuck sand or marshy area enroute site (without prior notice to us that road to site is poor), we will not be responsible for extra costs of towing or transfer of loading of material to another rescue truck.
Re: Omoni Oboli Celebrates Her Son's 15th Birthday (Photo) by NegeduGrace(f): 12:28pm On Oct 07, 2016
nnokwa042:
what re u saw that me never sawing before ?re u help me to born her? grin
Hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli Celebrates Her Son's 15th Birthday (Photo) by nnokwa042(m): 1:10pm On Oct 07, 2016
NegeduGrace:
Hahahahaha
now that am the one sicknessing the sickneness u wili not be sleep sleep cus if ur the one scknessing the sickness me too willi not be sleep sleep ;all from zb

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Lost Two Kids Because Of Kess' Infidelity — Ex-Wife Cries Out / Yetunde Bustline Celebrates Her 45th Birthday In London (Photos) / Rita Dominic Flawless In New Makeup Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.