Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Wombs For Rent In Nigeria - Is This Greed Or Madness? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wombs For Rent In Nigeria - Is This Greed Or Madness? (8916 Views)

Picture: Is This Love Or Madness? Men What Do You Call This! / Husbands 5 Minutes Madness!! / Was It GREED Or KINDNESS? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wombs For Rent In Nigeria - Is This Greed Or Madness? by Nezan(m): 11:43am On Oct 19, 2009
This whole nonsense is all about poverty in the land. Government should take immediate action about it.
Re: Wombs For Rent In Nigeria - Is This Greed Or Madness? by Radiant(f): 12:46pm On Oct 19, 2009
princekevo:

The only solution for all these mess is for government to create more employment opportunities for its citizens. Am 100% sure a lady who can earn a salary of #200k% per Annam will never consider such option. These girls do this out of desperation anybody can still think otherwise.

Precisely! Nothing is free in Nigeria. Not education, not health care. No welfare system. Even to get a job you still bribe. How bad can it be really?

Government should create jobs and let's see if anyone will still rely on some horrible means like this to make money. Only then can we call them "greedy".
Re: Wombs For Rent In Nigeria - Is This Greed Or Madness? by otukpo(f): 1:53pm On Oct 19, 2009
Freedom. That is what the girls are enjoying.
Besides, i dont think that such children will be potent for rituals. Just guessing.
Re: Wombs For Rent In Nigeria - Is This Greed Or Madness? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 19, 2009
Fheemy, please get off your high moral horse and come down to earth and reason with us mere mortals. These women dont do this for fun, when you are in their shoes, its not about morality, its just about survival. Believe me, when you are an orphan brought to abuja or lagos by an aunt who has promised to help you and you live in her house and you are constantly sexually abused by her husband and you run away after being betrayed by your aunt and her husband, all you have as shelter is an uncompleted building. You survive by washing plates in a restaurant where u get left overs and N200 or N100 a day. When you are in this situation, u re  rock bottom, the idea of carrying someones baby for money, and getting shelter, clothes and a chance for a better life will not seem wrong at all. I used to really think like you because i had options, i had a family i could always run too so i felt people chose to do somethings have them selves to blame. Let me tell you about my first case, I am not supposed to but i asked her permission and she said it was ok, and am so damn proud of her now, i feel like a grandma.
Two years ago, my sister was giving birth in a hospital and i was there to help her, i went down to a shop accross to get something for her and i saw a girl, very pregnant, in labor lying on the grass outside the hospital bleeding, the nurses were trying to chase her off the premises they were taunting her, " na we send you to carry Belle, shameless girl" I would have walked pass and jusitfy my action with the believe that she got her self into that situation but a sunday before my pastor had preached about the good samaritian and tha fact that he went beyound the normal everyday kindness to really care about someone he did not know. Anyway, i stopped and i told the nurses that they had to admit her because pregnancy is an emergency, and all hospitals are obligated to admit pregnant women and think of payment after she has safely delivered. Anyway i threatened them and they admited her because they knew i know the law, since my sister had extra supplies we gave her some pad, pampers and the rest, she gave birth almost immediately to a handsome boy and i paid a deposit and wrote an undertaken to pay the rest the following week. Anyway, now i had to think about what to do about this girl and her baby, i knew that if i just let her go she will abandon the baby as she had no place to stay and no money, every body in the hospital even my sisters that heard about her case already concluded how she will end up, and told me to forget her she will not amount to any good that i would waste my time money and emotions but she will still do bad stuff because she is bad, but a voice kept telling me to be the church, so i gave her my number after she had been discharged and some food, money and told her to call me on monday so we can sort out her situation, i did not get a call from her till tuesday, she called and said she was at a police station she had gone to abadon the baby by a church and she waited till they picked the baby but she had a change of heart and went back to the church and requested for her baby and the church reported her to the police station where she was detained. I was angry, i asked her why she did not call me on monday, she said she did not believe i would really help her. So we spent a week in the with the police meanwhile the babys father had turned up, he was out of town when she put to bed, he was a young guy too but unemployed. So after they got out, with the help of Legal aid council and social welfare FCT they have this wonderful resiliant staff, who is just out of this world, we put the baby in an orphanage for six month while we got the father a job and the job came with a room, she went to computer school, and by six months they took the child back. she had finished computer school and my collegue gave her a job some months later she told me she wanted to quit because she didnt have time to spend with her baby, so she quit and got a job as a primary helper in a school, then she saved up some money and started recharge card business, six months later she had two shops. Today she came to my office because she wanted my advice on school options for her son, i was shocked because the schools we were looking at were from 100k and above, she says she wants a good start for her boy. While we were doing that, some widows came in to bring their childrens school fees bills. I was explaining to the women that we may not be able to help this term because we were really stretched beyond our limit and sponsors are also broke, while i was talking with the widows, she called me aside and gave me a cheque to cover the school fees of two children. Am so proud of her and happy.
The reason for this long story is to tell you that if you have a problem with something, do something about it, I believe you are a christian and its time for us Christians to save a dying and hopeless world, give people hope instead of standing on a high moral ground and judging, get off the your computer,  The local church is the hope of the world. Why not find out the story behind these women and why the world risk their lives for 200k and then gather a group of friends who feel as strongly as you do and come up with a plan to help them. Imagine how my friend would have turned out if i did not believe in her, if i had just condemned her and done nothing, because someone had faith in her, she has made her life very good, her sons life looks bright and she can now pay school fees for other kids. Thats the Power Christ has given us, use yours wisely
Re: Wombs For Rent In Nigeria - Is This Greed Or Madness? by emiemi(f): 2:06pm On Oct 19, 2009
Nigeria is bad as it is. Some issues like this just makes it totally bad. Pray tell, are there no other jobs these ladies can do? For anyone
to accept to be slept with for money, such a one must have the prostituting tendency if not already one. This goes further to allow
conception and bearing a child. Most of these ladies want to live above their means and so will never be able to venture into 'little'
businesses such as recharge card sales, fruits sales, okrika and foodstuff or even neswpaper sale. I can never start to compare myself
with people who work in a bank if I'm not literate.  I should content myself in the little that accrues to me from my 'lil' biz. But no, this is
not the case as a primary sch cert holder wants to rub shoulder with a BSc or masters holder. Such a lady will do what ever to be able
to accomplish this. While pregnant, she will still be 'servicing' the men. I think it's an innovative creation of some prostitute, Arghhh.
Re: Wombs For Rent In Nigeria - Is This Greed Or Madness? by emiemi(f): 2:18pm On Oct 19, 2009
@Aisha
Really touching story there. But I think the situation is different from the one the poster laid out.
This girl you talk about had a bf and they must have had an unplanned case of pregnancy. This is
quite different. The ladies in the post are willing to get screwed and carry pregnancy for their clients.
Anyone who is willing to do a menial task for money have got morals but like I pointed out, some
of these ladies just want to be able to paint their nails, wear nice clothes and even ride big cars
without doing any serious work except get a man to sleep with on a daily basis.
Re: Wombs For Rent In Nigeria - Is This Greed Or Madness? by Outstrip(f): 4:33pm On Oct 19, 2009
Very different situation her Aisha but I thank God for people like you. God bless you. You are not thinking of the children here. You are sort of saying that it is okay for a mother to endanger her child to help herself. It cannot be justified. Think about your younger ones if you have any and think of your mother giving them to a total stranger because things got hard. If these women were that hard up they could have turned to prostitution but they chose to sacrifice a child for their own needs.
Re: Wombs For Rent In Nigeria - Is This Greed Or Madness? by Fhemmmy: 4:36pm On Oct 19, 2009
I seems to have missed a lot oh, damn
Re: Wombs For Rent In Nigeria - Is This Greed Or Madness? by MadMax1(f): 4:46pm On Oct 19, 2009
Touching story. But what has it to do with the crazies selling children? Are their stories the same? When something is evil and all sorts of excuses are found to justify it, it's entrenched even deeper and it is that much harder to combat. The girls mentioned in the story are employed, or you didn't see factory worker in the article? There's more than those girls at stake, those babies are human and no one has a right to conceive and sell them.A girl who has a baby for her lover in exchange for luxury is very different. The one that chilled me was the pregnant lunatic who was ready to sell the baby to anyone who would pay. Is there anything to indicate in the story that they were starving, is why they're doing this? Did they say so?

There's such a thing as misplaced compassion. That should be going to those children whose fate no one knows once they're sold and handed over. If a thing is evil, there are no two words for it, it is evil. There are people pouring acid on children and burning them alive in Eket because some pastors called them witches. There are parents selling children into a lifetime of servitude. Now this one. It is all we need right now. And justifications and excuses for it. Not a single one of those girls said they went into it because of poverty, or because they were hungry. It's just greed and a horrible callousness against infants that cannot defend themselves.

I deal with kids and friend, I have adopted and I'm adopting like mad and I can't stop because I feel like expanding like a balloon and covering all those wounded kids and protecting and loving them half to death. You have no idea what human beings put them through, the evil and cruelty people are capable of. Justify their baby selling all you want, assume their stories are the same as those of the very different people you've met, when nothing in the story shows any such thing. Keep handing them reasons and excusing the inexcusable.
Re: Wombs For Rent In Nigeria - Is This Greed Or Madness? by Fhemmmy: 4:49pm On Oct 19, 2009
Mad MAx, so i thot too, what is bad is bad, no 2 ways about it.
Re: Wombs For Rent In Nigeria - Is This Greed Or Madness? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Oct 19, 2009
Its the same, She would have sold her baby and she would have been one of those women if she continued in that line but God gave me the grace to intervene, my point is if you feel strongly about what they do then ask God how you can intervene, condemning them online will not save the mothers or children. I forgot to add that when we were going through all this with her, she thought i wanted the baby for myself, she thought i wanted to buy the baby thats why i was helping her because she never believed that anyone would help her selflessly, thats the kind of society we live in. If at that point i said i want to buy the baby would she have refused?
Peoples lives can turn out differently if people like me and you stop condeming them but intervene and help them find a way.
Am not justifying them am saying there must be a reason for them to go mad and sitting behind a computer to abuse them will not stop the madness, their lives and the children can become different if people like you and me take a liitle more concern in not what they are doing but why? We cant save everybody but someones life can turn out different and if it is just one, like in my friends case believe me its worth it. I get fustrated with my work sometimes but when am down and i think of her i know its worth it. Believe me, you will all go to bed better if you help instead of condemning. In any case these women act as paid surrogates, it just needs a little refining and fine tuning and legalizing to make it less distasteful. I know a lot of couples who could benefit from this service, if someone can work on this am sure he/ she would make lots of money legaaly connecting surrogates to couples who need kids. I have a woman who calls me everyday becuase she thinks i can help her with the FCT social services, she has been on adoption waiting list for years and the kids eligible for adoption are not as much as those wanting to adopt. There are over 2000 couples in abuja alone waiting to get a child to adopt and just over a 100 eligible for adoption, most kids can only be fostered because there have one or more known relatives or more or some are giving to orphnages due to abuse from parents and relatives. So believe me there is a huge market of couples who would do anything to get a kid or surrogate mother. This is a reality we have to live with
Re: Wombs For Rent In Nigeria - Is This Greed Or Madness? by agathamari(f): 5:40pm On Oct 19, 2009
ths has got to be hands down the stranget form of prostitution i have ever heard of
Re: Wombs For Rent In Nigeria - Is This Greed Or Madness? by Fhemmmy: 7:33pm On Oct 19, 2009
ummmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Wombs For Rent In Nigeria - Is This Greed Or Madness? by cooldud62: 7:57pm On Oct 19, 2009
hmmmm, its not new though but this is Nigeria!
By the way, who breastfeeds the baby? what happens to all the lyrics of that song My Mother, Who sat and watch, who's gonna do all that?
You bera marry the poor gurl tongue
Re: Wombs For Rent In Nigeria - Is This Greed Or Madness? by Fhemmmy: 8:59pm On Oct 19, 2009
cooldud62*:

hmmmm, its not new though but this is Nigeria!
By the way, who breastfeeds the baby? what happens to all the lyrics of that song My Mother, Who sat and watch, who's gonna do all that?
You bera marry the poor gurl tongue

That was why i said, no kid shd go thru that kinda torture.
Re: Wombs For Rent In Nigeria - Is This Greed Or Madness? by Ndipe(m): 9:08pm On Oct 19, 2009
It's surrogacy, commonly practised in the West, like the USA. India too is a hot spot, but the government is against it. I did not know, until today that surrogate motherhood is now practised in Nigeria.
Re: Wombs For Rent In Nigeria - Is This Greed Or Madness? by bolanleodu: 11:43pm On Oct 19, 2009
I fink there are bit nd pieces of legal provisins dat can take care of d children. Even if d women own their bodies, it doesn't giv dem d right 2 trade children like market wares. This is not Surrogacy let not b fool. This demented set of women ve means of livelihood as seen in d text, so it not a case of pov this' child trafficing in its crudest form. Those women shuld be lock away nd d kids given to social worker 2 help place in good homes. If its time 2 intro. Surrogacy them let it be done decently,
Re: Wombs For Rent In Nigeria - Is This Greed Or Madness? by MadMax1(f): 11:55pm On Oct 19, 2009
Nigerians have a knack for taking things into dimensions you can't imagine. By the time they're done with this, who knows what it would have evolved into. If I think they're mad for selling children like chickens I certainly have a right to think so. Everything you say is coloured by your experience with a lady in circumstances not related to this. I CAN condemn a thing if it is wrong, and since this is an online forum there is nowhere else to sit but behind a computer to do so. I'm entitled to my thoughts on an issue, and I think they're heartless to offer a child to a stranger for sale, for a factory worker to act as a love-vendor and have a group she solicits this sort of thing for.

You assume every baby that is sold is sold to an infertile couple? I don't see that in the story. You simply don't KNOW that! What kind of naivete is this, in a society where people use human beings for ritual purposes? Do you have any idea how potent new-born babies are considered by these ritualists, for one stupid reason or the other, and the fresher the child the more 'powerful' the 'juju'? Something about 'purity' and 'just coming from heaven'.Did they ask the reporter his reasons for wanting a child? NO. He was simply told to produce money and the baby was his to take away.

Instead of condemning them I should help them? Find out why someone with a job would have a clique of girls that sell babies for anyone with 150k? Perhaps her job doesn't pay enough? No job satisfaction at the factory? I cannot have compassion for an undeserving lot with the facts of the story as they stand, and with the things I know about what rituals children are used for. I'm not interested in asking them why. There are no justifiable reasons, plain and simple, and the case is half lost with an approach that suggests there are. Perhaps if they had mentioned the reasons they were going into selling babies to strangers, one might then consider the facts. They have ventured none and the ones you insist on providing for them simply isn't in that story. All there is is blind, unreasoning greed and callousness. I should ask them why they're doing it. When one of the infants they sold has been chopped and pureed for some richie rich to fortify himself with, who's asking WHY on behalf of that child?
Re: Wombs For Rent In Nigeria - Is This Greed Or Madness? by bolanleodu: 11:55pm On Oct 19, 2009
I fink there are bit nd pieces of legal provisins dat can take care of d children. Even if d women own their bodies, it doesn't giv dem d right 2 trade children like market wares. This is not Surrogacy let not b fool. This demented set of women ve means of livelihood as seen in d text, so it not a case of pov this' child trafficing in its crudest form. Those women shuld be lock away nd d kids given to social worker 2 help place in good homes. If its time 2 intro. Surrogacy them let it be done decently,
Re: Wombs For Rent In Nigeria - Is This Greed Or Madness? by bolanleodu: 12:34am On Oct 20, 2009
Max, well stated. We must devoid ourselves from all sentiments in approaching this issue. These ladies are wicked and from the text one can detect that they do not care what happens to the children or for what purpose a person would want to purchase and unborn pregnancy. There is nothing in the text to suggest Surrogacy and i dont think we should raise that as an excuse to their abominable act, This trend should be stemmed before it becomes the vogue, 4 both this cheap fetal machines and ritual mongers.
Re: Wombs For Rent In Nigeria - Is This Greed Or Madness? by bolanleodu: 12:39am On Oct 20, 2009
Max, well stated. We must devoid ourselves from all sentiments in approaching this issue. These ladies are wicked and from the text one can detect that they do not care what happens to the children or for what purpose a person would want to purchase and unborn pregnancy. There is nothing in the text to suggest Surrogacy and i dont think we should raise that as an excuse to their abominable act, This trend should be stemmed before it becomes the vogue, 4 both this cheap fetal machines and ritual mongers.
Re: Wombs For Rent In Nigeria - Is This Greed Or Madness? by bolanleodu: 12:44am On Oct 20, 2009
Re: Wombs For Rent In Nigeria - Is This Greed Or Madness? by Ndipe(m): 3:11am On Oct 20, 2009
The whole idea appears totally crazy and completely disturbing. Like someone commented, some of them are just regarding their babies as commodities to be bidded and sold to the highest bidder. Now, I gotta ask, "whose eggs are used for conception, they or the men's wife?" If it is their eggs, then these girls are simply abandoning their flesh and blood for money.
Re: Wombs For Rent In Nigeria - Is This Greed Or Madness? by MadMax1(f): 11:42am On Oct 20, 2009
bolanleodu:

I fink there are bit nd pieces of legal provisins dat can take care of d children. Even if d women own their bodies, it doesn't giv dem d right 2 trade children like market wares. This is not Surrogacy let not b fool. This demented set of women ve means of livelihood as seen in d text, so it not a case of pov this' child trafficing in its crudest form. Those women shuld be lock away nd d kids given to social worker 2 help place in good homes. If its time 2 intro. Surrogacy them let it be done decently

I share your sentiments. If they were conceiving for infertile couples, if it's real surrogacy, there's nothing wrong with it. They would carry the couple's baby to term and make them very happy when they have their own child at last. But the horror here is those kids are these women's, and they're for sale to anyone. Orphanages are full to bursting with abandoned children praying to have a family, but Nigeria doesn't have a culture of adoption. Yes, childless couples want children, but in most cases, they want their own, not someone else's. They will wait ten, twenty years praying for a child and it will not occur to them to adopt. They think that by adopting they have admitted defeat and have closed the door on having their prayers for their own child answered. The police should crack down on these women before things get out hand.
Re: Wombs For Rent In Nigeria - Is This Greed Or Madness? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Oct 20, 2009
Mad_Max:

I share your sentiments. If they were conceiving for infertile couples, if it's real surrogacy, there's nothing wrong with it. They would carry the couple's baby to term and make them very happy when they have their own child at last. But the horror here is those kids are these women's, and they're for sale to anyone. Orphanages are full to bursting with abandoned children praying to have a family, but Nigeria doesn't have a culture of adoption. Yes, childless couples want children, but in most cases, they want their own, not someone else's. They will wait ten, twenty years praying for a child and it will not occur to them to adopt. They think that by adopting they have admitted defeat and have closed the door on having their prayers for their own child answered. The police should crack down on these women before things get out hand.
You are wrong, most kids in orphanages can not be adopted, i wason a committe that went round some orphanages to do a census of eligible children for adoption and they are just over 100 meanwhile in Abuja alone we have over 2000 couples on the witing list. We have an adopting culture in Nigeria now, Am not talking from a laymans veiw, more and more people are chosing adoption believe me, we have a huge difference between demand and supply. Lots of couples want kids, any kid.
That example i gave was not much different from this situation, did you read the part where she went and abandoned the baby eve after i told i her i would help her.
Re: Wombs For Rent In Nigeria - Is This Greed Or Madness? by Fhemmmy: 1:42pm On Oct 20, 2009
aisha2:

You are wrong, most kids in orphanages can not be adopted, i wason a committe that went round some orphanages to do a census of eligible children for adoption and they are just over 100 meanwhile in Abuja alone we have over 2000 couples on the witing list. We have an adopting culture in Nigeria now, Am not talking from a laymans veiw, more and more people are chosing adoption believe me, we have a huge difference between demand and supply. Lots of couples want kids, any kid

What made the kids in the Orphanage un-adoptable?
Please shed more light into this.
Re: Wombs For Rent In Nigeria - Is This Greed Or Madness? by agathamari(f): 6:59pm On Oct 20, 2009
Ndipe:

It's surrogacy, commonly practised in the West, like the USA. India too is a hot spot, but the government is against it. I did not know, until today that surrogate motherhood is now practised in Nigeria.
suragacy is done through invitro in a drs office using the wifes egg not sex in a cheap hotel.  surragacy does not involve sex at any time durring the contract and paid suracy is ILEGAL in most countries including the US.  the mothers dr bills are paid there is no profit allowed by law. 

these women are being paid to have sex with men.  this is prostitution plain and simple. the differnce here is the man gets a baby instead of herpes
Re: Wombs For Rent In Nigeria - Is This Greed Or Madness? by Outstrip(f): 7:02pm On Oct 20, 2009
he probably gets the baby and herpes
Re: Wombs For Rent In Nigeria - Is This Greed Or Madness? by Fhemmmy: 7:44pm On Oct 20, 2009
We always wanna find a way to justify stupidity
Re: Wombs For Rent In Nigeria - Is This Greed Or Madness? by Nobody: 9:20am On Oct 21, 2009
Fhemmmy:

What made the kids in the Orphanage un-adoptable?
Please shed more light into this.

Any child that has a known surviving relative can not b adopted, and most hildren in orphanages are victims of abuse from parents and guardians and kept in the ward of the state.
Re: Wombs For Rent In Nigeria - Is This Greed Or Madness? by MadMax1(f): 11:29am On Oct 21, 2009
aisha2:

You are wrong, most kids in orphanages can not be adopted, i wason a committe that went round some orphanages to do a census of eligible children for adoption and they are just over 100 meanwhile in Abuja alone we have over 2000 couples on the witing list. We have an adopting culture in Nigeria now, Am not talking from a laymans veiw, more and more people are chosing adoption believe me, we have a huge difference between demand and supply. Lots of couples want kids, any kid.
That example i gave was not much different from this situation, did you read the part where she went and abandoned the baby eve after i told i her i would help her.

I was reading about some research done on infertile couples in Nigeria a couple of years ago. Only 12% had considered adoption. There are almost a hundred orphanages in Nigeria, with kids ranging anywhere from 50 to almost a thousand. I know this for a fact. Each state has adoption laws and requirements that must be fulfilled. There's a process, as there should be. Lol I don't mean Nigerian couples aren't adopting. Though my husband isn't Nigerian, I am and we adopt and are still adopting. I adopted my son before I gave birth to his brother. I have much much older friends in their fifties and sixties who adopt.Their kids are grown and flown the coop and they felt the house was 'too quiet'. Couples from foreign countries adopt Nigerian kids. So people are adopting. But we don't have a culture of adoption here.

Most kids are wards of the state, with existing relatives? That isn't so. Abandoned children form the bulk of these kids, brought in as babies. These orphanages depend mostly on charity to survive. While one can't deny Nigerian bureaucracy can be maddening, neither they nor the orphanages have anything to gain by denying needy couples a child. We adopted and it was a smooth process, there are law firms specialising in this. Unfortunately the process here isn't transparent; there isn't a single credible adoption agency to facilitate the process and unite a couple with their son or daughter.
Re: Wombs For Rent In Nigeria - Is This Greed Or Madness? by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 21, 2009
Mad Max, am talkingfrom the point of veiw of someone who goes through adoption requests everday and acts as a refree to a lot of couples. Formaly, women just dump their babies at refuge dumps or in front o a churc, but recently, social welfare secretariate has embarked on mass awarenss campagns. In most cases, the women just need to get thier acts toghter, the need time to sort thier lives out before they can care for their babies and so wemake a deal, keep your baby for some time and when you feel you are ok come back for your child. We ry as much as possible to keep parents and children toghther. Except of course parents who abuse thier children.With enlightenement now , what mostwomen do is to enter an agreement with the social welfare department to keep thier child in the cusody of the state for a while and come and take the child after she is settled. This is no reserach, this is what i do everyday, mad max. The number of ouples who want to adopt out weigh the eligible children for adoption

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Seeing Is Believing! Take A Look At This / Igbo Baby Names / Medical Examination By Your Brother-In-Law: Right Or Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.