Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Want To Buy This But Don't Know Where To Post It - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Want To Buy This But Don't Know Where To Post It (681 Views)

Criticise But Don't Mock Our Anti-Graft War - Lai Mohammed Tells Media / Why Do Igbos Want Biafra But Don't Want To Relocate / We Don't Know How Many Oil Blocks Are In Nigeria: NNPC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Want To Buy This But Don't Know Where To Post It by richeso: 3:06am On Oct 05, 2016
sorry for posting here mods, don't know where to post it.

Please brothers
i need some help, i am looking to buy this table..where can i get it please.
(don't want the branded name on it, just the table )

[img]https:///44b575030b1e06f0cce1c2fe1f4743ea.jpg[/img]

[img]https:///e40b394ba181af9867b83c092af25124.jpg[/img]

i will check this thread for updates.

thanks for your assistance.
Re: Want To Buy This But Don't Know Where To Post It by Nobody: 3:08am On Oct 05, 2016
Don't buy it
Re: Want To Buy This But Don't Know Where To Post It by mhizAnnie(f): 3:12am On Oct 05, 2016
There are competent carpenters that can make this and probably have few customized designs for u. U just have to seek them out, might be cheaper too tho...that's if u can't get to buy
Re: Want To Buy This But Don't Know Where To Post It by richeso: 4:31am On Oct 05, 2016
ydass:
Don't buy it

your reasons ?
Re: Want To Buy This But Don't Know Where To Post It by richeso: 4:33am On Oct 05, 2016
mhizAnnie:
There are competent carpenters that can make this and probably have few customized designs for u. U just have to seek them out, might be cheaper too tho...that's if u can't get to buy
thanks dear. if i couldn't get a place to buy this one. then i will look for carpenters to do it.
but i really like this ones.. my worries is if they will do it as neat as this ones.
Re: Want To Buy This But Don't Know Where To Post It by mhizAnnie(f): 8:42am On Oct 05, 2016
richeso:

thanks dear. if i couldn't get a place to buy this one. then i will look for carpenters to do it.
but i really like this ones.. my worries is if they will do it as neat as this ones.

I think it can be as neat as that one cos most of them have improved on themselves due to demand and new designs. When u get to their shops u can ascertain how neat their finishing is by looking at their previous works

(1) (Reply)

Pics:Taraba Governor Visits Minister For Power,fashola To Discuss On Hydro Power / Abati -Of Demons, Villa Ghosts And Nigerian Paralysis By Senator Sola Adeyeye / Full List Of Non-career Ambassadorial Nominees Sent To The Senate By PMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.