Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

ASE {spiritual Powers} ~ How To Activate & Grow Your Ase - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ASE {spiritual Powers} ~ How To Activate & Grow Your Ase (4336 Views)

Many Besiege Akure To Consult ‘wonder Baby’ Born With Healing Powers / Ghanaian Herbalist Lands In Hospital After Testing His Powers Aganist Bullets / Philip Mensah: I Have Been Sleeping In Graves For 30 Years To Get Powers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ASE {spiritual Powers} ~ How To Activate & Grow Your Ase by Babalawos(m): 6:55am On Oct 05, 2016
INCANTATIONS {PRAYERS} TO ACTIVATE / GROW YOUR ASE

Recite these incantation daily to activate or grow your ase

Bi mo duro, bi mo wure

Ire ti emi, ko ni se aigba

Bi mo bere, bi mo wure

Ire ti emi, ko ni se aigba

Bi mo joko, bi mo wure

Ire ti emi, ko ni se aigba.

If I pray while standing

My prayers will manifest

If I stoop or kneel while praying

My prayers will manifest

If I sit while praying

My prayers will manifest

ase

Thank you for reading, leave a comment

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ASE {spiritual Powers} ~ How To Activate & Grow Your Ase by Nostradamus: 11:24am On Oct 05, 2016
babalawos thanks for the great job you are doing here,God(eledumare)in his infinite mercies will be with you...pls what's the use of that ase and is it present in everybody?

1 Like

Re: ASE {spiritual Powers} ~ How To Activate & Grow Your Ase by Dejiih001(m): 11:38am On Oct 05, 2016
Curious to know its usefulness too
Re: ASE {spiritual Powers} ~ How To Activate & Grow Your Ase by Ishilove: 8:12pm On Oct 06, 2016
Babalawos:

Can you enlighten us on what 'Ase' means?
Re: ASE {spiritual Powers} ~ How To Activate & Grow Your Ase by Ishilove: 8:14pm On Oct 06, 2016
Nostradamus:
babalawos thanks for the great job you are doing here,God(eledumare)in his infinite mercies will be with you...pls what's the use of that ase and is it present in everybody?
Babalawos, please we are interested in knowing.
Re: ASE {spiritual Powers} ~ How To Activate & Grow Your Ase by yorhmienerd(m): 9:44pm On Oct 06, 2016
This is serious!
Re: ASE {spiritual Powers} ~ How To Activate & Grow Your Ase by Babalawos(m): 2:35am On Oct 07, 2016
The use of ase is for your spoken words to take effects and Yes, ase is present in every human being

PLS NOTE ~ The Orisa for ase is ESU

Nostradamus:
Re: ASE {spiritual Powers} ~ How To Activate & Grow Your Ase by Babalawos(m): 2:42am On Oct 07, 2016
Yes it is serious. Ase is not for jokers, it is for disciplined minds

yorhmienerd:
This is serious!
Re: ASE {spiritual Powers} ~ How To Activate & Grow Your Ase by Babalawos(m): 2:43am On Oct 07, 2016
I just answered the question

Ishilove:

Babalawos, please we are interested in knowing.
Re: ASE {spiritual Powers} ~ How To Activate & Grow Your Ase by Babalawos(m): 2:52am On Oct 07, 2016
Ase which is also known as àṣẹ or ashe is a spiritual ability through which the power to make things happen and produce change. It is given by Eledumare to everything like gods, ancestors, spirits, humans, animals, plants, rocks, rivers and voiced words such as songs, prayers, praises, curses or even everyday conversation.

Ase also has important qualities and ase means power, authority, command...................

A person who through training, experience and initiation, learns how to use ase to willfully effect change is called an alaase.

Did I answer your question?

Ishilove:

Can you enlighten us on what 'Ase' means?

Re: ASE {spiritual Powers} ~ How To Activate & Grow Your Ase by Babalawos(m): 2:54am On Oct 07, 2016
I have posted ase usefulness on this thread. Re-read this thread!

Dejiih001:
Curious to know its usefulness too
Re: ASE {spiritual Powers} ~ How To Activate & Grow Your Ase by yorhmienerd(m): 7:41am On Oct 07, 2016
Babalawos:
Yes it is serious. Ase is not for jokers, it is for disciplined minds

Re: ASE {spiritual Powers} ~ How To Activate & Grow Your Ase by Ishilove: 7:52am On Oct 07, 2016
Babalawos:
Ase which is also known as àṣẹ or ashe is a spiritual ability through which the power to make things happen and produce change. It is given by Eledumare to everything like gods, ancestors, spirits, humans, animals, plants, rocks, rivers and voiced words such as songs, prayers, praises, curses or even everyday conversation.

Ase also has important qualities and ase means power, authority, command...................

A person who through training, experience and initiation, learns how to use ase to willfully effect change is called an alaase.

Did I answer your question?

Yes you did, thank you.

Please can you enlighten us further on 'initiation'?
Re: ASE {spiritual Powers} ~ How To Activate & Grow Your Ase by Nostradamus: 4:05pm On Oct 07, 2016
Babalawos:
The use of ase is for your spoken words to take effects and Yes, ase is present in every human being

PLS NOTE ~ The Orisa for ase is ESU

o.k,pls can it be used to curse an enemy?that incantation up there when should it be recited?is it in the morning or night?
Re: ASE {spiritual Powers} ~ How To Activate & Grow Your Ase by Babalawos(m): 7:58pm On Oct 07, 2016
It should be the first words you speak in the morning

Nostradamus:
o.k,pls can it be used to curse an enemy?that incantation up there when should it be recited?is it in the morning or night?
Re: ASE {spiritual Powers} ~ How To Activate & Grow Your Ase by Babalawos(m): 8:08pm On Oct 07, 2016
During initiations, there are ebos (sacrifices), incantations, prayers........... to invoke divine forces upon the new initiate to activate and harness his or her ase and connect it to a particular ase of an Orisa.

Ishilove:

Yes you did, thank you.

Please can you enlighten us further on 'initiation'?
Re: ASE {spiritual Powers} ~ How To Activate & Grow Your Ase by Nostradamus: 10:39pm On Oct 08, 2016
Babalawos:
During initiations, there are ebos (sacrifices), incantations, prayers........... to invoke divine forces upon the new initiate to activate and harness his or her ase and connect it to a particular ase of an Orisa.

401 times daily?are you kidding me?that's a tough call,am not interested in ase again.thanks for the enlightment tho.
Re: ASE {spiritual Powers} ~ How To Activate & Grow Your Ase by Babalawos(m): 3:48am On Oct 12, 2016
To harness spiritual powers is no joke. It takes self discipline, self control and self mastery. This is the reason most people go for external ase {charms}

Nostradamus:
401 times daily?are you kidding me?that's a tough call,am not interested in ase again.thanks for the enlightment tho.
Re: ASE {spiritual Powers} ~ How To Activate & Grow Your Ase by Nostradamus: 7:28am On Oct 12, 2016
Babalawos:
To harness spiritual powers is no joke. It takes self discipline, self control and self mastery. This is the reason most people go for external ase {charms}

alright then,pls how many days of chanting does it take to activate one's ase?
Re: ASE {spiritual Powers} ~ How To Activate & Grow Your Ase by Nostradamus: 10:36pm On Oct 12, 2016
Babalawos:

can ase be used to curse an enemy and it manifest?(i inbox you on facebook)
Re: ASE {spiritual Powers} ~ How To Activate & Grow Your Ase by Babalawos(m): 2:13am On Oct 13, 2016
Yes, ase can be use to curse enemies but I will advise you use it for blessing

Nostradamus:
can ase be used to curse an enemy and it manifest?(i inbox you on facebook)
Re: ASE {spiritual Powers} ~ How To Activate & Grow Your Ase by Nostradamus: 11:19am On Oct 13, 2016
Babalawos:
Yes, ase can be use to curse enemies but I will advise you use it for blessing

how many days of chanting does it require to be activated?when activated in a person is it possible that the person later lose it?

1 Like

Re: ASE {spiritual Powers} ~ How To Activate & Grow Your Ase by Babalawos(m): 5:51am On Oct 14, 2016
21 days and Yes you can loose it

Nostradamus:
how many days of chanting does it require to be activated?when activated in a person is it possible that the person later lose it?
Re: ASE {spiritual Powers} ~ How To Activate & Grow Your Ase by Nostradamus: 5:04pm On Oct 14, 2016
Babalawos:
21 days and Yes you can loose it

what can make a person lose his ase?
Re: ASE {spiritual Powers} ~ How To Activate & Grow Your Ase by Babalawos(m): 9:26pm On Oct 14, 2016
Profane words

Nostradamus:
what can make a person lose his ase?
Re: ASE {spiritual Powers} ~ How To Activate & Grow Your Ase by Haoqi24: 1:50am On Nov 06, 2016
Babalawos:

Sir I sent you a mail concerning the free if a divination on your site www.nativedoctor.ml, awaiting your reply sir. Thank you
Re: ASE {spiritual Powers} ~ How To Activate & Grow Your Ase by Babalawos(m): 8:01pm On Nov 25, 2016
Check your email

Haoqi24:

Sir I sent you a mail concerning the free if a divination on your site www.nativedoctor.ml, awaiting your reply sir. Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Evangelicals Warn Mary Has Taken Jesus' Place On The Cross..... / Demons, Principalities And Powers. Who are They? / Abuse Of Women In The Bible.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.