Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,896 members, 7,828,159 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Photo Of Oshiomhole, Iara And I Go Dye At Victory Party For Obaseki In Benin - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Oshiomhole, Iara And I Go Dye At Victory Party For Obaseki In Benin (19038 Views)

Oshiomhole, Iara And Elvis Chuks Spotted In Los Angeles / Adams Oshiomhole, Iara And Victor Ikpeba At "Let's Play" (Photos) / Oshiomhole & Iara Celebrate Obaseki's Victory (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Oshiomhole, Iara And I Go Dye At Victory Party For Obaseki In Benin by Rick9(m): 11:11am On Oct 05, 2016
Which victory be that, deluded victory I guess
Re: Photo Of Oshiomhole, Iara And I Go Dye At Victory Party For Obaseki In Benin by Royals1st: 1:16pm On Oct 05, 2016
modelmike7:
The lady is just so beautiful. Osho Baba, carry eye go market. She is a gal a normal man will always take a 2nd glance at, even if not for anything.

No u are wrong bro, just say osho baba carry money go market
Re: Photo Of Oshiomhole, Iara And I Go Dye At Victory Party For Obaseki In Benin by tundejoel1990: 1:24pm On Oct 05, 2016
yekparikpa:
osho baba!
watin osho baby ccarry for dere grin
yekparikpa:
osho baba!
watin osho baby ccarry for dere
Re: Photo Of Oshiomhole, Iara And I Go Dye At Victory Party For Obaseki In Benin by francotorti(m): 1:31pm On Oct 05, 2016
grodt999:

[s]Why do you think it is up to him?
Did it ever occur to you she is using birth control that he does not know about?
She slept with a few Nigerian men and she finally landed one with a state budget that she can benefit from.
Unless you people are idiots is it not clear that she cannot marry an old ugly fool like him for long?
Ask yourself what she is after[/s]
I think you are politically confused.
Re: Photo Of Oshiomhole, Iara And I Go Dye At Victory Party For Obaseki In Benin by byteem: 1:39pm On Oct 05, 2016
DESPITE ALL THE FINE BENIN BOYS AND MEN.. WITH ALL THE SWAGS AND CLEANESS ..

NA SOO SOO UGLY GOVERNORS EDO DEY GIVE US.. FROM LUCKY TO OSHIOMOLE TO THIS OBASEKI...

WO WO TOO MUCH..

HAVE U SEEN THIS OBASEKI GUY SMILE .. I GO DIE FINE PASS AM LIKE DIE
Re: Photo Of Oshiomhole, Iara And I Go Dye At Victory Party For Obaseki In Benin by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 05, 2016
Royals1st:

No u are wrong bro, just say osho baba carry money go market
. . . . Lol, you are so right bro!
Re: Photo Of Oshiomhole, Iara And I Go Dye At Victory Party For Obaseki In Benin by seenter84: 3:38pm On Oct 05, 2016
I think she's flawless
Re: Photo Of Oshiomhole, Iara And I Go Dye At Victory Party For Obaseki In Benin by higherpower: 7:26pm On Oct 05, 2016
The gift of a man maketh way for him. God bless I Go die, God bless my hustle.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari And I Have Not Spoken In Two Years, Says Fayose / Buhari, Saraki, Dogara, El-rufai, Ganduje, Others Mourn Balarabe Musa / Sowore: Peter Obi No Different From APC Politicians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.