Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,975 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:36 AM

Photo Of Oshiomhole, Iara And I Go Dye At Victory Party For Obaseki In Benin - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Oshiomhole, Iara And I Go Dye At Victory Party For Obaseki In Benin (19032 Views)

Oshiomhole, Iara And Elvis Chuks Spotted In Los Angeles / Adams Oshiomhole, Iara And Victor Ikpeba At "Let's Play" (Photos) / Oshiomhole & Iara Celebrate Obaseki's Victory (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of Oshiomhole, Iara And I Go Dye At Victory Party For Obaseki In Benin by argob44(f): 8:37am On Oct 05, 2016
And maybe he's whispering to the ace comedian's ears..."why u dey look my wife with that kind eyes'.

Anyway, I go dye was at Godwin Obaseki's election victory party yesterday i think. Here is a beautiful photo the comedian shared online. He captioned it:

"Victory party for Godwin Obaseki in Benin city." he captioned.

But this Oshiohmole's wife though... her beauty, even 17yr old dude can't resist her charm. She is so beautiful...I go dye can't help but stare. hehehehe...

Source: http://www.asbgistng.com/2016/10/adams-oshiomhole-held-wife-i-go-dye-stare.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Oshiomhole, Iara And I Go Dye At Victory Party For Obaseki In Benin by Nobody: 8:38am On Oct 05, 2016
The lady is just so beautiful. Osho Baba, carry eye go market. She is a gal a normal man will always take a 2nd glance at, even if not for anything.

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Oshiomhole, Iara And I Go Dye At Victory Party For Obaseki In Benin by pyyxxaro: 8:47am On Oct 05, 2016
If you like put chain for her neck

If she won open her bunna she go open am tongue

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Oshiomhole, Iara And I Go Dye At Victory Party For Obaseki In Benin by dotuna3(m): 8:51am On Oct 05, 2016
Igodye be like Osho baba leave this bae for us wey our battery full.

14 Likes

Re: Photo Of Oshiomhole, Iara And I Go Dye At Victory Party For Obaseki In Benin by InformedLola(f): 8:57am On Oct 05, 2016
Pretty Lara

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Oshiomhole, Iara And I Go Dye At Victory Party For Obaseki In Benin by MackBrooklyn: 9:04am On Oct 05, 2016
L-O-L cheesy cheesy
Re: Photo Of Oshiomhole, Iara And I Go Dye At Victory Party For Obaseki In Benin by argob44(f): 9:11am On Oct 05, 2016
dotuna3:
Igodye be like Osho baba leave this bae for us wey our battery full.
hahahahaha cc: Lalasticlala

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Oshiomhole, Iara And I Go Dye At Victory Party For Obaseki In Benin by divinehand2003(m): 9:16am On Oct 05, 2016
Lol
Re: Photo Of Oshiomhole, Iara And I Go Dye At Victory Party For Obaseki In Benin by Nobody: 9:24am On Oct 05, 2016
Hmm! I would say she is ok. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Oshiomhole, Iara And I Go Dye At Victory Party For Obaseki In Benin by Nobody: 10:00am On Oct 05, 2016
what if she was dark skinned?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Oshiomhole, Iara And I Go Dye At Victory Party For Obaseki In Benin by salabscholar01(m): 10:20am On Oct 05, 2016
Tiny23:
what if she was dark skinned?

Beauty has no skin tone! she will even look more beautiful on dark skin than this....Assess her from the fore-head, through her nose and then down her promising lips kiss kiss

Just forget her height and coca-cola shape like if maybe she's dark today, let a fresh assessment control her shape on its own without your intervention... she is a material..

10 Likes

Re: Photo Of Oshiomhole, Iara And I Go Dye At Victory Party For Obaseki In Benin by Opistorincos(m): 10:20am On Oct 05, 2016
Lavishing our money

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Oshiomhole, Iara And I Go Dye At Victory Party For Obaseki In Benin by fpeter(f): 10:21am On Oct 05, 2016
I'm waiting to see if the marriage would remain when he leaves office as Governor.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Oshiomhole, Iara And I Go Dye At Victory Party For Obaseki In Benin by BrutalJab: 10:23am On Oct 05, 2016
Oshi omo ole still dey squander Edo people money abi

E go clear for their eyes later.
Re: Photo Of Oshiomhole, Iara And I Go Dye At Victory Party For Obaseki In Benin by yekparikpa(m): 10:25am On Oct 05, 2016
osho baba!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Oshiomhole, Iara And I Go Dye At Victory Party For Obaseki In Benin by jide219(m): 10:25am On Oct 05, 2016
Our first lady is so cute.
We got the most ugliest governor and the most beautiful first lady

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Oshiomhole, Iara And I Go Dye At Victory Party For Obaseki In Benin by oxalistic: 10:30am On Oct 05, 2016
wetin Osho baba. dey wait for b4 him go put d pretty lady for family line...by nw she supposed don't gt protruding tummy..abi...e don retire.
Re: Photo Of Oshiomhole, Iara And I Go Dye At Victory Party For Obaseki In Benin by kenzysmith: 10:31am On Oct 05, 2016
Adam be Like wen u crack or joke so non too they expatiate on my ugliness make Lara non dey think twice abt her unborn children I go die be like OK sir bug this ur wife con still carry chest sha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Oshiomhole, Iara And I Go Dye At Victory Party For Obaseki In Benin by frankloloko: 10:39am On Oct 05, 2016
That's why the dude is working hard .
Re: Photo Of Oshiomhole, Iara And I Go Dye At Victory Party For Obaseki In Benin by grodt999: 10:41am On Oct 05, 2016
oxalistic:
wetin Osho baba. dey wait for b4 him go put d pretty lady for family line...by nw she supposed don't gt protruding tummy..abi...e don retire.

Why do you think it is up to him?
Did it ever occur to you she is using birth control that he does not know about?
She slept with a few Nigerian men and she finally landed one with a state budget that she can benefit from.
Unless you people are idiots is it not clear that she cannot marry an old ugly fool like him for long?
Ask yourself what she is after
Re: Photo Of Oshiomhole, Iara And I Go Dye At Victory Party For Obaseki In Benin by sukkot: 10:44am On Oct 05, 2016
why Iara looking constipated though
Re: Photo Of Oshiomhole, Iara And I Go Dye At Victory Party For Obaseki In Benin by harlee(m): 10:49am On Oct 05, 2016
It's true,y is 'osho' more happy than the winner of the election sef
Re: Photo Of Oshiomhole, Iara And I Go Dye At Victory Party For Obaseki In Benin by Nobody: 10:52am On Oct 05, 2016
I go dye jst dey chop politics money dey go.hmmn

listen to my songs at http://my.notjustok.com/p/oracle/
Re: Photo Of Oshiomhole, Iara And I Go Dye At Victory Party For Obaseki In Benin by mccoy47(m): 10:57am On Oct 05, 2016
If I get dis kind woman for house ehh. I go dye! On top her! cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kashamu’s Supporters Dare PDP, Organise Rally For Aspirants / The Cjn’s Removal: The Lamps Are Going Out All Over Nigeria- Opinion / Feminist Coalition Accused Of Withdrawing $51,000 From #EndSARS Donations Wallet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.