Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,539 members, 7,861,563 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:38 PM

PLAYING DIRTY – Episode One [...when Game Meets With Fate] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / PLAYING DIRTY – Episode One [...when Game Meets With Fate] (519 Views)

2 Nigerian Facebook Slay Queens Fight Dirty Over Rich Guy, He Reacts / Urhobo Meets Yoruba In Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photoshoot / Man Meets Lady On Instagram And Marries Her, What Happens Next Is Surprising... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PLAYING DIRTY – Episode One [...when Game Meets With Fate] by duisaf(m): 9:12am On Oct 05, 2016
It’s nice to have you join this lovely play “playing dirty” it promises to be so interesting… so stay glued. Just in case you have not come across any of our other play series see them HERE (http://duisaf.com/duisaf-play-series/)

Oh why is it that my conscience will not just let me rest but this guy has broken up with her, why am I still feeling this way… Linda ponders deeply for a while before got interrupted my Leesette.

Leesette: why is it that you are so taken away in your thought, I’ve been here for a while just staring at you… I had to tap you to get your attention when I got tired of staring.

You can always talk to me you know, so don’t hesitate… She added.

Linda: I have f**ked up big time, I’m so ashamed of my self at the moment… While talking to Leesette her phone rang and she picked up immediately.

Hello… How are you, linda said on the phone and Ugo replied I am good. I need you to come see me around the corner like right now. Are you in any where close to here? Linda asked

Ugo: Sure I can see you right from here, look at the car packed adjacent to where you are standing; that’s me.

Linda: Ok, I will be with you in a minute. Linda taking excuse from her friend; I will be with you in a minute, I need to talk to someone shortly.

Leesette: no problem, I will be here waiting… Just make it snappy please.

Linda went straight into the Ugo’s car, what can I do for you linda asked Ugo?

Ugo: oh, about that? You can do everything my dear… infact, you are the reason why I have come today. Back to what we discussed the last time, I just need you. Please don’t say no because that will be leaving me lonely to myself.

Linda: alone? No.. How do you mean by been alone? You fiance is there with you, so you will be accompanied by her at all times.

Ugo: please stop dragging me back I just broke up with her, who will continue dating a blind girl, since the last time I went to the hospital to check on her after her accident and was told she will never be able to see again; no one needs to tell me that she is of no benefit to me anymore, I am sorry for her but I know myself I can’t just be with her. I can’t cope with her blindness, please understand with me. I just need you right now. Ugo advanced towards Linda with a peck; holding her so firmly, he was able to kiss and caress her right on the spot. Linda receiving Ugo’s tempting lips and tongue; she couldn’t just resist it. So they kissed for a while but Linda was at a point able to stop him.

Linda: Ugo, compose yourself please! that’s our friend standing by… What do you want her to think of me seeing all these act of ours? Linda left Ugo’s car and walked down towards Leesette.

Leesette: what’s the meaning of what I just saw? So you have the effrontery to do that with our friend’s boyfriend?

Linda: Leesette, that exactly what I was about to disclose to you before his call came in. Remember the part where I told you I f**ked up? this was what I was referring to. Ugo has been all over me for a while now, and dearie… I’ve tried so hard but I just can’t help how I also feel about him of late.

Leesette: oh! Don’t tell me that is the reason why he broke up with Belinda? So he could be with you? You are such a cheat Linda; I never knew you were this cheap. Don’t you think at all?… I can’t wait for your own accident too, then you will know if this madness you call love is really what you call it.

Linda: I reject that… Please I can’t wait here and have you insult or curse me. I reject and send all your bad wishes back to you, you will soon meet with your fate of an accident too and in your case you won’t get blind but die instantly; idiot!

Linda and Leesette departed from each other in anger; insulting one another. It’s a bunch Playing Dirty has in stock, stay relaxed and join the Next Episode.

Get other Episodes of "Playing Dirty" (http://duisaf.com/2016/10/03/playing-dirty-episode-one/)

Or a number of different other Play Series here: (http://duisaf.com/duisaf-play-series/)

Re: PLAYING DIRTY – Episode One [...when Game Meets With Fate] by Nobody: 9:40am On Oct 05, 2016
Warrisdis? shocked shocked shocked

Now Romance Sextion is becoming an E-book... lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

How To Handle Competition From Other Men When It Comes To Women / Ways That Chemistry Affects Love / Secrets To Stopping A Nigerian Man From Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.