Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,361 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Meet The World Richest Family. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet The World Richest Family. (10369 Views)

Meet Ari Kulake The World Richest Man - Photo / FBI List Of Nigeria’s Richest Politicians - Herald.ng / Bukola Saraki Rated World's Richest Senate President... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The World Richest Family. by Alexbond(m): 9:31am On Oct 05, 2016
Fellow Nairalanders, I saw this on YouTube so I decided to share it with you guy. Meet the family that was believed to once own the half of the world’s wealth either directly or by proxy during 18th to 19th century. They own investment from Europe to America, from South America to Africa and to the Asians continent. They have lend money to many government, dethrone and enthrone kings, used great men from Vanderbelt to Andrew Carnegie, from JP Morgan to John D. Rockefeller. Meet the Jewish family which originated from Germany, the descendants of Joshua.
The Rothschild’s Family.
Let us learn from history...

Brief Introduction:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcGVgdboMmE

Full Documentry:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EW9QA13UpC4

3 Likes

Re: Meet The World Richest Family. by coolzeal(m): 9:45am On Oct 05, 2016
I care not what puppet is placed on the throne of England to rule the Empire, ... The man that controls Britain's money supply controls the British Empire. And I control the money supply. Rothschild 1777-1836.

These family owns almost everything in the world.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The World Richest Family. by Alexbond(m): 10:14am On Oct 05, 2016
coolzeal:
I care not what puppet is placed on the throne of England to rule the Empire, ... The man that controls Britain's money supply controls the British Empire. And I control the money supply. Rothschild 1777-1836.

These family owns almost everything in the world.
One of the descendants,also said "give me the economy of a nation and i care not who the ruler is".

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The World Richest Family. by Amberon: 10:38am On Oct 05, 2016
That's Rotschild's family for you. I was told they marry their relatives so as to keep their wealth in the family.

1 Like

Re: Meet The World Richest Family. by Alexbond(m): 11:02am On Oct 05, 2016
Amberon:
That's Rotschild's family for you. I was told they marry their relatives so as to keep their wealth in the family.
I think it's even more than keeping the money within the family, the also practice a different kind of religion or i should say they all belong to the same fraternity.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The World Richest Family. by pacino26(m): 11:04am On Oct 05, 2016
Amberon:

O boy shocked shocked shocked what then happens if a boy/girl comes off age and there is/are no relatives to marry

3 Likes

Re: Meet The World Richest Family. by Nobody: 11:07am On Oct 05, 2016
Rothschild Family, Rockefeller family, Jp Morgan and the Bush Clan.

The Rothschild still stands out, Even the pope kisses the ring of a Rothschild.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The World Richest Family. by Amberon: 12:05pm On Oct 05, 2016
Lol...I don't know about that.
pacino26:

O boy shocked shocked shocked what then happens if a boy/girl comes off age and there is/are no relatives to marry
Re: Meet The World Richest Family. by Amberon: 12:06pm On Oct 05, 2016
Exactly, they do. They're protecting their bloodlines.
Alexbond:

I think it's even more than keeping the money within the family, the also practice a different kind of religion or i should say they all belong to the same fraternity.
Re: Meet The World Richest Family. by 400billionman: 12:34pm On Oct 05, 2016
Story.

The world will soon learn about me..

6 Likes

Re: Meet The World Richest Family. by davis51(m): 1:09pm On Oct 05, 2016
"The Rothschilds are the wonders of modern banking … we see the descendants of Judah, after a persecution of two thousand years, peering above kings, rising higher than emperors, and holding a whole continent in the hollow of their hands. The Rothschilds govern a Christian world. Not a cabinet moves without their advice. They stretch their hand, with equal ease, from Petersburgh to Vienna, from Vienna to Paris, from Paris to London, from London to Washington. Baron Rothschild, the head of the house, is the true king of Judah, the prince of the captivity, the Messiah so long looked for by this extraordinary people. He holds the keys of peace or war, blessing or cursing. … They are the brokers and counselors of the kings of Europe and of the republican chiefs of America. What more can they desire?

7 Likes

Re: Meet The World Richest Family. by Opistorincos(m): 1:12pm On Oct 05, 2016
Half of the world's wealth shocked These ones can fo and undo
Re: Meet The World Richest Family. by PierreDeFermat(m): 4:48pm On Oct 05, 2016
Hmmmmn. Legendary family.
Haters and hypocrites gonna be like "where are they today?vanity upon vanity"

2 Likes

Re: Meet The World Richest Family. by koladebrainiac(m): 4:56pm On Oct 05, 2016
So the rest is now history
They should tell that story to dangote n Gate n Mark Zuckerberg n warren buffet

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet The World Richest Family. by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 05, 2016
Umnh..what about today, are they still relevant in the world..i dont really think so.
Re: Meet The World Richest Family. by tartar9(m): 5:08pm On Oct 05, 2016
Amberon:
So little an eulogy for your jewish masters sad

1 Like

Re: Meet The World Richest Family. by PapaBrowne(m): 5:32pm On Oct 05, 2016
Mark Zuckerberg is of Jewish origin. Same with Sergey Brin, Co-founder of Google is Jewish. Micheal Dell of Dell Computers, Steve Ballmer, CEO Microsoft, Larry Ellison, Oracle Computers etc are all Jewish.

Calvin Klein, Ralph Lauren, Kenneth Cole, Levi Strauss are all Jewish.

The list is endless.

12 Likes

Re: Meet The World Richest Family. by Princealex1(m): 6:30pm On Oct 05, 2016
@op they are no longer the richest family in the world,do your research well,the title should read former richest family in the world.
Re: Meet The World Richest Family. by oooppp4: 7:23pm On Oct 05, 2016
rothschild is d god of this world. their family is d top 1% of the 1% that rule humanity. d family is worth 500trilion dolars and controls all central bank in d world with d exception of just 2 in d whole wild world. they are the number 1 family at the top of the council of 13 that rule the whole. this 13 families( d popular 13 bloodline of illuminati) are direct descendants of fallen angels since genesis 6:1-2( d nephilium were in thise days of flooding and also after d flooding remember sons of ananaki and those joshua met in jerico thise giant) little wonder they marry themselves to mantain their reptilian bloodline.... someone rightly said money is the god of this world and rothschild is its prophet.... they own imf and control world bank siting at the top of the echelon. .. their money is stored as gold on underground bunker..... they sponsor both side of every war u know ww1 ww2 and the coming ww3. they created the state of isreal , satanic symbol on israel flag their emblem ie d hexagram ....... they are the topest of the topest of the topest family through which lucifar rules and they surely prepares d world 4 the coming son of perditon d anti christ through new world order......

2 Likes

Re: Meet The World Richest Family. by prinsam30: 7:25pm On Oct 05, 2016
PapaBrowne:

Mark Zuckerberg is of Jewish origin. Same with Sergey Brin, Co-founder of Google is Jewish. Micheal Dell of Dell Computers, Steve Ballmer, CEO Microsoft, Larry Ellison, Oracle Computers etc are all Jewish.

Calvin Klein, Ralph Lauren, Kenneth Cole, Levi Strauss are all Jewish.

The list is endless.

these Jewish people, no be say dem dey go school like that oooo, but them sabi hammer no be small.

God please bless my handwork oooo, make I better pass them

7 Likes

Re: Meet The World Richest Family. by Amberon: 7:32pm On Oct 05, 2016
The Jews with a population of about 6m are more successful than Muslims with a population of over 1.2 billion. Even if given 300 years, muslims will still not catch up with the Jews.

My only master is Jesus Christ my God.
You're welcome.
tartar9:

5 Likes

Re: Meet The World Richest Family. by musicwriter(m): 7:49pm On Oct 05, 2016
davis511:
"The Rothschilds are
the wonders of
modern banking … we
see the descendants of
Judah, after a
persecution of two
thousand years,
peering above kings,
rising higher than
emperors, and holding
a whole continent in
the hollow of their
hands. The Rothschilds
govern a Christian
world. Not a cabinet
moves without their
advice. They stretch
their hand, with equal
ease, from
Petersburgh to Vienna,
from Vienna to Paris,
from Paris to London,
from London to
Washington. Baron
Rothschild, the head of
the house, is the true
king of Judah, the
prince of the captivity,
the Messiah so long
looked for by this
extraordinary people.
He holds the keys of
peace or war, blessing
or cursing. … They are
the brokers and
counselors of the kings
of Europe and of the
republican chiefs of
America. What more
can they desire?

Wrong!. Totally wrong!!

Jeremiah 14: 2 says '' Judah mourn''.

Does the Rothschilds mourn?

Jeremiah 14:2 adds ''they're black''.

Are the Rothschilds blacks?

If you're reading the above bible passages, make sure you're reading from the King James version which is the closest thing to the translated ancient scripts. In many other bibles the reference to Judah as black has been deleted in order to conceal the identity of the original Jews.

For your information, the Rothschilds represent the various enemies (slave traders) that enslaved Judah to get rich.

The Rothschilds did not get wealthy by banking. They got wealthy by enslaving our ancestors. Banking was a diversification of their loot when slavery ended.

Here is their cigar which began as far back as the 17th century during slavery in Jamestown USA, when our African ancestors were picking cotton and tobacco for them over there. I think the cigar was later renamed Rothmans to conceal their link to slavery.
[img]https://s5.postimg.cc/vhugkwjcn/roth1.jpg[/img]

Later renamed.
[img]https://s5.postimg.cc/v6d0852wn/roth2.jpg[/img]

This family that traded on slaves can never be the Jews, since the Jews themselves were and according to the bible are still captivates as I speak.

If you're black, you're the true Judah the bible talked about, otherwise, show me any place the bible said Judah are whites or would be wealthy. Judah shall be poor and wretched of the earth until the messiah returns to give them victory- according to the bible and Torah. In fact, Deuteronomy 28:45-68 list curses that would follow them for disobedience.

See the lost history. Who stole black history? http://www.africason.com/2016/01/the-lost-history-why-was-black-history.html

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The World Richest Family. by Gerrard59(m): 7:58pm On Oct 05, 2016
prinsam30:

these Jewish people, [/b]no be say dem dey go school like that oooo,[b] but them sabi hammer no be small.

God please bless my handwork oooo, make I better pass them

Check the archives of the Nobel foundation, you'll retract that statement.
Re: Meet The World Richest Family. by oooppp4: 8:22pm On Oct 05, 2016
ROTHSCHILD OWNED & CONTROLLED BANKS:

Afghanistan: Bank of Afghanistan Albania: Bank of Albania Algeria: Bank of Algeria Argentina: Central Bank of Argentina Armenia: Central Bank of Armenia Aruba: Central Bank of Aruba Australia: Reserve Bank of Australia Austria: Austrian National Bank Azerbaijan: Central Bank of Azerbaijan Republic Bahamas: Central Bank of The Bahamas Bahrain: Central Bank of Bahrain Bangladesh: Bangladesh Bank Barbados: Central Bank of Barbados Belarus: National Bank of the Republic of Belarus Belgium: National Bank of Belgium Belize: Central Bank of Belize Benin: Central Bank of West African States (BCEAO) Bermuda: Bermuda Monetary Authority Bhutan: Royal Monetary Authority of Bhutan Bolivia: Central Bank of Bolivia Bosnia: Central Bank of Bosnia and Herzegovina Botswana: Bank of Botswana Brazil: Central Bank of Brazil Bulgaria: Bulgarian National Bank Burkina Faso: Central Bank of West African States (BCEAO) Burundi: Bank of the Republic of Burundi Cambodia: National Bank of Cambodia Came Roon: Bank of Central African States Canada: Bank of Canada – Banque du Canada Cayman Islands: Cayman Islands Monetary Authority Central African Republic: Bank of Central African States Chad: Bank of Central African States Chile: Central Bank of Chile China: The People’s Bank of China Colombia: Bank of the Republic Comoros: Central Bank of Comoros Congo: Bank of Central African States Costa Rica: Central Bank of Costa Rica Côte d’Ivoire: Central Bank of West African States (BCEAO) Croatia: Croatian National Bank Cuba: Central Bank of Cuba Cyprus: Central Bank of Cyprus Czech Republic: Czech National Bank Denmark: National Bank of Denmark Dominican Republic: Central Bank of the Dominican Republic East Caribbean area: Eastern Caribbean Central Bank Ecuador: Central Bank of Ecuador Egypt: Central Bank of Egypt El Salvador: Central Reserve Bank of El Salvador Equatorial Guinea: Bank of Central African States Estonia: Bank of Estonia Ethiopia: National Bank of Ethiopia European Union: European Central Bank Fiji: Reserve Bank of Fiji Finland: Bank of Finland France: Bank of France Gabon: Bank of Central African States The Gambia: Central Bank of The Gambia Georgia: National Bank of Georgia Germany: Deutsche Bundesbank Ghana: Bank of Ghana Greece: Bank of Greece Guatemala: Bank of Guatemala Guinea Bissau: Central Bank of West African States (BCEAO) Guyana: Bank of Guyana Haiti: Central Bank of Haiti Honduras: Central Bank of Honduras Hong Kong: Hong Kong Monetary Authority Hungary: Magyar Nemzeti Bank Iceland: Central Bank of Iceland India: Reserve Bank of India Indonesia: Bank Indonesia Iran: The Central Bank of the Islamic Republic of Iran Iraq: Central Bank of Iraq Ireland: Central Bank and Financial Services Authority of Ireland Israel: Bank of Israel Italy: Bank of Italy Jamaica: Bank of Jamaica Japan: Bank of Japan Jordan: Central Bank of Jordan Kazakhstan: National Bank of Kazakhstan Kenya: Central Bank of Kenya Korea: Bank of Korea Kuwait: Central Bank of Kuwait Kyrgyzstan: National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic Latvia: Bank of Latvia Lebanon: Central Bank of Lebanon Lesotho: Central Bank of Lesotho Libya: Central Bank of Libya (Their most recent conquest) Uruguay: Central Bank of Uruguay Lithuania: Bank of Lithuania Luxembourg: Central Bank of Luxembourg Macao: Monetary Authority of Macao Macedonia: National Bank of the Republic of Macedonia Madagascar: Central Bank of Madagascar Malawi: Reserve Bank of Malawi Malaysia: Central Bank of Malaysia Mali: Central Bank of West African States (BCEAO) Malta: Central Bank of Malta Mauritius: Bank of Mauritius Mexico: Bank of Mexico Moldova: National Bank of Moldova Mongolia: Bank of Mongolia Montenegro: Central Bank of Montenegro Morocco: Bank of Morocco Mozambique: Bank of Mozambique Namibia: Bank of Namibia Nepal: Central Bank of Nepal Netherlands: Netherlands Bank Netherlands Antilles: Bank of the Netherlands Antilles New Zealand: Reserve Bank of New Zealand Nicaragua: Central Bank of Nicaragua Niger: Central Bank of West African States (BCEAO) Nigeria: Central Bank of Nigeria Norway: Central Bank of Norway Oman: Central Bank of Oman Pakistan: State Bank of Pakistan Papua New Guinea: Bank of Papua New Guinea Paraguay: Central Bank of Paraguay Peru: Central Reserve Bank of Peru Philip Pines: Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas Poland: National Bank of Poland Portugal: Bank of Portugal Qatar: Qatar Central Bank Romania: National Bank of Romania Russia: Central Bank of Russia Rwanda: National Bank of Rwanda San Marino: Central Bank of the Republic of San Marino Samoa: Central Bank of Samoa Saudi Arabia: Saudi Arabian Monetary Agency Senegal: Central Bank of West African States (BCEAO) Serbia: National Bank of Serbia Seychelles: Central Bank of Seychelles Sierra Leone: Bank of Sierra Leone Singapore: Monetary Authority of Singapore Slovakia: National Bank of Slovakia Slovenia: Bank of Slovenia Solomon Islands: Central Bank of Solomon Islands South Africa: South African Reserve Bank Spain: Bank of Spain Sri Lanka: Central Bank of Sri Lanka Sudan: Bank of Sudan Surinam: Central Bank of Suriname Swaziland: The Central Bank of Swaziland Sweden: Sveriges Riksbank Switzerland: Swiss National Bank Tajikistan: National Bank of Tajikistan Tanzania: Bank of Tanzania Thailand: Bank of Thailand Togo: Central Bank of West African States (BCEAO) Tonga: National Reserve Bank of Tonga Trinidad and Tobago: Central Bank of Trinidad and Tobago Tunisia: Central Bank of Tunisia Turkey: Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey Uganda: Bank of Uganda Ukraine: National Bank of Ukraine United Arab Emirates: Central Bank of United Arab Emirates United Kingdom: Bank of England United States: Federal Reserve, Federal Reserve Bank of New York Vanuatu: Reserve Bank of Vanuatu Venezuela: Central Bank of Venezuela Vietnam: The State Bank of Vietnam Yemen: Central Bank of Yemen Zambia: Bank of Zambia Zimbabwe: Reserve Bank of Zimbabwe
Re: Meet The World Richest Family. by oooppp4: 8:32pm On Oct 05, 2016
y d no 13 is this ringing a bell ..... remember jesus and his 12 disciples that adds up to no 13 this is how lucifer has being mimicking God since time immemorial. ... this rothschild family sits as d head of d 13 illuminati families cum bloodline dat rules planet earth on lucifars behalf much like jesus being d head of his disciple...... in addition satan again tries to mimic God again in trinity where we have d unholy trinity made up of satan as d godhead, d beast dat is d anti christ as d son and d false prophet as d holyspirit

1 Like

Re: Meet The World Richest Family. by Gudiza(m): 9:13pm On Oct 05, 2016
Of course they are. Wuld've been surprised to see anyone else. A lot to know about them......they DIE for PaPeR.
They invented paper currency...control all central banks....masters of monopoly....they invented modern MONEY!!!!

Food for Thought:
1. What's the connection?... Rothschild, illuminati, Bank of England, Federal Reserve, Visa/Master Card, Shell/BP, World Wars 1,2, Global drug trade, Slavery, NWO ...etc
2. Why did they allow Hitler freehand to exterminate 10 million fellow Jews?.. and later secure Israel for them.
3. How did Kofi Annan become UN Sec Gen...Does it have anything to do with the fact he married into the Rothschild Dynasty?
Re: Meet The World Richest Family. by fowosh: 9:17pm On Oct 05, 2016
chaaaaaai.....money is gud oooo

1 Like

Re: Meet The World Richest Family. by newguy1(m): 9:46pm On Oct 05, 2016
Amberon:
The Jews with a population of about 6m are more successful than Muslims with a population of over 1.2 billion. Even if given 300 years, muslims will still not catch up with the Jews.

My only master is Jesus Christ my God.
You're welcome.
really u have to drag d Muslim to ur yeye ideology so y not compare dem witth xtianinity after all ur have more followers dan islam in d world. Learn to mind ur own creating unnecessary argument epp nobody on nL only chop ur mb

4 Likes

Re: Meet The World Richest Family. by kabman: 9:50pm On Oct 05, 2016
The Rothschild own the federal reserve,cant wait for a revolution on the scam called the fiat currency. smiley
Re: Meet The World Richest Family. by abokibuhari: 10:07pm On Oct 05, 2016
tartar9:

I am a proud Jew, is lame is evil
Re: Meet The World Richest Family. by Amberon: 10:18pm On Oct 05, 2016
I don't remember quoting you so mind your business. The person I quoted is notorious for insulting and taunting the image of Christians and Christianity. Moreover He brought the Jews into this, referring to them as my masters.

Pls stay on your lane.
newguy1:
really u have to drag d Muslim to ur yeye ideology so y not compare dem witth xtianinity after all ur have more followers dan islam in d world. Learn to mind ur own creating unnecessary argument epp nobody on nL only chop ur mb

1 Like

Re: Meet The World Richest Family. by dat9jaguy(m): 11:06pm On Oct 05, 2016
Gudiza:
Of course they are. Wuld've been surprised to see anyone else. A lot to know about them......they DIE for PaPeR.
They invented paper currency...control all central banks....masters of monopoly....they invented modern MONEY!!!!

Food for Thought:
1. What's the connection?... Rothschild, illuminati, Bank of England, Federal Reserve, Visa/Master Card, Shell/BP, World Wars 1,2, Global drug trade, Slavery, NWO ...etc
2. Why did they allow Hitler freehand to exterminate 10 million fellow Jews?.. and later secure Israel for them.
3. How did Kofi Annan become UN Sec Gen...Does it have anything to do with the fact he married into the Rothschild Dynasty?

In 1965 Kofi Annan married Titi Alakija, a Nigerian woman from a well-to-do family. Several years later they had a daughter, Ama, and later a son, Kojo. The couple separated in the late 1970s. In 1984, Annan married Nane Lagergren, a Swedish lawyer at the U.N. and the niece of Raoul Wallenberg.(source:wikipedia)

Anne Lagergren is not a Rothchilds.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

INEC Sets Up Situation Room, Collation Centre / Tinubu, Shettima Spend 91 Days Abroad In Seven Months / Why Is Nigeria So Difficult To Develop?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.