Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,355 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

DJ Cuppy Kisses Victor Anichebe (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Kisses Victor Anichebe (Photos) (63907 Views)

Cuppy Reacts To Victor Anichebe' Marriage Introduction / DJ Cuppy And Victor Anichebe Breakup. Become Cool Exes (Photos) / DJ Cuppy Talks About Victor Anichebe, Her Boyfriend On Rubbin’ Minds (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy Kisses Victor Anichebe (Photos) by collinzy: 2:57pm On Oct 05, 2016
That one wee not think of how e wee score goal for Sunderland. He wee be kissing kiss that wee not give him luck
Re: DJ Cuppy Kisses Victor Anichebe (Photos) by Oilwell(m): 3:01pm On Oct 05, 2016
why do you copy and paste bloggers always like posting incomplete stories.

Re: DJ Cuppy Kisses Victor Anichebe (Photos) by CSTR2: 3:02pm On Oct 05, 2016
Shym3xx:
CSTR2

Where you at? Send a telepathic message to ya Igbo nyggahs and tell them to stop getting robbed all over London. You lot are making naij mans look bad. We run this city now and you can't be letting Caribs have one on us. Two robbed by Caribs - shameful. Even Edo nyggahs aren't getting robbed like that. grin

Get ya shyte together and fix up. grin grin grin
lol.
Re: DJ Cuppy Kisses Victor Anichebe (Photos) by egorov(m): 3:03pm On Oct 05, 2016
I think nairaland mods are incompetent. The kind of topics I find on front page these days. If care is not taken, this forum will lose its number of visits due to irrelevant stories lalasticlala and co put on the front page. Seun, do something.
Re: DJ Cuppy Kisses Victor Anichebe (Photos) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 05, 2016
charix:
They've long broken up. Old news is stale, old news is stale.
the dress she is wearing is at a recent event she attended in London..I think it's a fashion show
Re: DJ Cuppy Kisses Victor Anichebe (Photos) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Oct 05, 2016
Grovebase:

http://grovbase.com/2016/10/05/dj-cuppy-mistakenly-expose-her-relationship-with-victor-anichebe-kisses-him-in-public-photos/
U sha want make we click dt link, :Di will better imagine d pictures I won't click it or come to ur blog ;angry
Re: DJ Cuppy Kisses Victor Anichebe (Photos) by Shym3xx: 3:23pm On Oct 05, 2016
CSTR2:
lol.

Lol. It's all banter. I got love for all UK-bred Igbo nyggahs. The bond is deeper than rap. grin

Lest I forget. After Burnaboy's naij independence concert, I went to some naij club for after-party. Bwoi, you need to check out how some naij uncle in Igbo attire got fvcked up by Woolwich/Thamesmead boys (naij boys from the UK). grin This guy, Lawrence Okolie (the guy that represented the UK at the Olympics in boxing) was there as well with his brother. Real Hackney G - chatted to him for a bit at the bar before the fight started.

I think the bouncers didn't let those guys in cos the club was packed. Boom, they must've rushed in through the fire exit and got into it with the bouncers. As they were brawling - someone from a table next to ours must have thrown a bottle at them. They just left the bouncers and faced that table. Then some naij uncle in Igbo attire decided to start fighting them. After that, everyone rushed out - but a lot of chics were injured.

Next thing you know, they caught the guy in Igbo attire outside. Brev, they rinsed everything on his body, from bottles, to metal poles, to planks, to punches, to head kicks etc.. It was mental and I doubt the guy would be himself for the rest of this year. They fvcked him up that bad. It was just mad cos the club was live and they were playing old skool bashment with mandem getting their groove on, when the fight started. Probably just an hour in. grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Kisses Victor Anichebe (Photos) by Shym3xx: 3:27pm On Oct 05, 2016
Oilwell:
why do you copy and paste bloggers always like posting incomplete stories.

Lol. When did this nyggah start having caramel colour hands?

This nyggah bleaching now? grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Kisses Victor Anichebe (Photos) by Amberon: 3:29pm On Oct 05, 2016
Lmao
izzou:
Another DJ Cuppy series have started on nairaland

We just recovered from Olajumoke few months back

Nairaland can be trashy attimes angry
Re: DJ Cuppy Kisses Victor Anichebe (Photos) by OILSOUP: 5:16pm On Oct 05, 2016
THE CHICKEN HAVE COME HOME TO ROOST.

EVIDENTLY, YORUBA MEN ARE NOT THE ONLY ONES SUFFERING FROM IGBO FEVER, THE GIRLS TOO. tongue cry

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Kisses Victor Anichebe (Photos) by OILSOUP: 5:20pm On Oct 05, 2016
tongue shocked
Re: DJ Cuppy Kisses Victor Anichebe (Photos) by OILSOUP: 5:22pm On Oct 05, 2016
Shym3xx:

Lol. It's all banter. I got love for all UK-bred Igbo nyggahs. The bond is deeper than rap. grin

Lest I forget. After Burnaboy's naij independence concert, I went to some naij club for after-party. Bwoi, you need to check out how some naij uncle in Igbo attire got fvcked up by Woolwich/Thamesmead boys (naij boys from the UK). grin This guy, Lawrence Okolie (the guy that represented the UK at the Olympics in boxing) was there as well with his brother. Real Hackney G - chatted to him for a bit at the bar before the fight started.

I think the bouncers didn't let those guys in cos the club was packed. Boom, they must've rushed in through the fire exit and got into it with the bouncers. As they were brawling - someone from a table next to ours must have thrown a bottle at them. They just left the bouncers and faced that table. Then some naij uncle in Igbo attire decided to start fighting them. After that, everyone rushed out - but a lot of chics were injured.

Next thing you know, they caught the guy in Igbo attire outside. Brev, they rinsed everything on his body, from bottles, to metal poles, to planks, to punches, to head kicks etc.. It was mental and I doubt the guy would be himself for the rest of this year. They fvcked him up that bad. It was just mad cos the club was live and they were playing old skool bashment with mandem getting their groove on, when the fight started. Probably just an hour in. grin

WE KNOW U ARE PAINED THAT CUPPY IS DATING AN IGBO GUY, BUT U NEED TO STOP HALLUCINATING ABOUT SOME FICTIONAL IGBO MEN GETTING KILLED.

U MORE THAN ANYBODY ON THE FORUM NEVER GIVE US A BREAK OF HOW MUCH U LIKE IGBO GIRLS AND HOW YORUBA MEN ARE TAKING ALL THE IGBO GIRLS, AS U SAY. IT IS EVEN UR LIFE AMBITION TO GET WITH ONE OR IS IT OBESSION, NA U KNOW.

U MORE THAN ANYBODY SHOULD UNDERSTAND CUPPY, BECOS SHE SHARES UR PASSION FOR IGBO. AS ALL THE YORUBA MEN EARNING MONEY FOLLOW IGBO WOMEN, CUPPY IS LEFT TO FIND HERSELF A VERY STRONG, INDEPENDENT AND WEALTHY IGBO MAN.

LET ME NOT HERE U CRY AGAIN ON THIS THREAD BECOS, UNA DON START WETTING UNA NO GO FIT FINISH.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Kisses Victor Anichebe (Photos) by ifeanyi83(m): 5:28pm On Oct 05, 2016
The size of that palms though..looks photoshoped to me... grin grin grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Kisses Victor Anichebe (Photos) by genieluv(f): 5:56pm On Oct 05, 2016
I wish them a succesful relationship.
Wealth + wealth, money + money.
Re: DJ Cuppy Kisses Victor Anichebe (Photos) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 05, 2016
kkkkkk
Re: DJ Cuppy Kisses Victor Anichebe (Photos) by Shym3xx: 6:31pm On Oct 05, 2016
OILSOUP:

WE KNOW U ARE PAINED THAT CUPPY IS DATING AN IGBO GUY, BUT U NEED TO STOP HALLUCINATING ABOUT SOME FICTIONAL IGBO MEN GETTING KILLED.

U MORE THAN ANYBODY ON THE FORUM NEVER GIVE US A BREAK OF HOW MUCH U LIKE IGBO GIRLS AND HOW YORUBA MEN ARE TAKING ALL THE IGBO GIRLS, AS U SAY. IT IS EVEN UR LIFE AMBITION TO GET WITH ONE OR IS IT OBESSION, NA U KNOW.

U MORE THAN ANYBODY SHOULD UNDERSTAND CUPPY, BECOS SHE SHARES UR PASSION FOR IGBO. AS ALL THE YORUBA MEN EARNING MONEY FOLLOW IGBO WOMEN, CUPPY IS LEFT TO FIND HERSELF A VERY STRONG, INDEPENDENT AND WEALTHY IGBO MAN

LET ME NOT HERE U CRY AGAIN ON THIS THREAD BECOS, UNA DON START WETTING UNA NO GO FIT FINISH.

Lmao @ pained. Why would I pained over some chic fvcking a next man when I've always offered Igbo nyggahs Yoruba chics at an offer of buy one and get one free? grin I just told that nyggah to put RESPEK on that name and hashtag don cos we paved the way for these nyggahs. I even offered the nyggah a Yoruba pum. Anichebe is a cool guy but i've always known him to be a dark skinned guy. And the hands don't look like his.

Moreover, I was already writing the post before the other picture was posted. And that shyte happened. If you know anyone from London who went to the naij Independence party at a club in Docklands - ask them what happened between 12.30-1.30a.m and why the club was shutdown. They will tell you. I was sitting there watching everything and it all happened in-front of me. After the madness, I went to the next naij thing in Camden and that was live though. That's why I don't even go to naij clubs too tough cos they're always fighting over some dumb shiit..

Yes, I might be "pained" cos they messed something that was already looking nice and I was already chatting to a few chics. But the guy in real pain's the naij uncle in Igbo attire that got stomped by them nyggahs. grin grin I actually felt sorry for that nyggah, but one thing I don't do is jump in things that have nothing to do with me or people around me despite the fact that I don't even like Woolwich/Thamesmead boys anyway. grin grin

I don't give a shyte about ya Igbo biitches. I fvck all biitches that look good. And Yoruba nyggahs are still winning - so put some RESPEK on that name when you say it and hashtag DONS. grin grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Kisses Victor Anichebe (Photos) by Shym3xx: 6:41pm On Oct 05, 2016
OILSOUP

I think one of my boys recorded the beatdown in the club (I believe he recorded the one that happened outside as well). I'll see if he still has it and post it later. grin

You'll hear us laughing at the background while helping a few chics. We were on the front-row seats of where it happened. grin grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Kisses Victor Anichebe (Photos) by OILSOUP: 7:31pm On Oct 05, 2016
Shym3xx:
OILSOUP

I think one of my boys recorded the beatdown in the club (I believe he recorded the one that happened outside as well). I'll see if he still has it and post it later. grin

You'll hear us laughing at the background while helping a few chics. We were on the front-row seats of where it happened. grin grin

I dey wait, woolwich as an area have suffered at the hands of yoruba immigrants. From the murder of Lee Rigby by Adebolaja to tribal attacks in London.
Re: DJ Cuppy Kisses Victor Anichebe (Photos) by Shym3xx: 8:17pm On Oct 05, 2016
OILSOUP:

I dey wait, woolwich as an area have suffered at the hands of yoruba immigrants. From the murder of Lee Rigby by Adebolaja to tribal attacks in London.

Lol. I don't care about Woolwich - it's a shytehole (Thamesmead is a tad decent though). And I don't like the nyggahs from there. However, you're right - most of the guys who stomped out that naij uncle in Igbo attire are Yorubas (if not all cos I know some of them from back in the day lol).

I feel sorry for the nyggah, though. Are you gonna use telepathy to ask him why he threw a bottle at those guys when they weren't troubling him? It must be that faux Igbo bravery and chest-beating some of you are notorious for on NL and that nyggah paid dearly for it. grin grin grin

I ain't gonna lie, that shyte was like watching royal rumble from the VIP section. I thoroughly enjoyed it but felt sorry for the guy and all the chics that got injured. grin grin

P.S: I don't condone violence especially when it's happening in a plce where folks are meant to have fun. But that shyte was peak and I had to watch cos I've not seen a nyggah get stomped out like that in a club for a long time. grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Kisses Victor Anichebe (Photos) by laikas: 9:40pm On Oct 05, 2016
wink grin
danbrowndmf:
Laikas u know u should be kissing me laidis grin
i dnt do mouth wink
Re: DJ Cuppy Kisses Victor Anichebe (Photos) by OILSOUP: 11:13pm On Oct 05, 2016
Shym3xx:

Lol. I don't care about Woolwich - it's a shytehole (Thamesmead is a tad decent though). And I don't like the nyggahs from there. However, you're right - most of the guys who stomped out that naij uncle in Igbo attire are Yorubas (if not all cos I know some of them from back in the day lol).

I feel sorry for the nyggah, though. Are you gonna use telepathy to ask him why he threw a bottle at those guys when they weren't troubling him? It must be that faux Igbo bravery and chest-beating some of you are notorious for on NL and that nyggah paid dearly for it. grin grin grin

I ain't gonna lie, that shyte was like watching royal rumble from the VIP section. I thoroughly enjoyed it but felt sorry for the guy and all the chics that got injured. grin grin

P.S: I don't condone violence especially when it's happening in a plce where folks are meant to have fun. But that shyte was peak and I had to watch cos I've not seen a nyggah get stomped out like that in a club for a long time. grin

Post video i dont believe u. Me 2 i wan watch.
Re: DJ Cuppy Kisses Victor Anichebe (Photos) by habsydiamond(m): 11:27pm On Oct 05, 2016
Make I come dey comment untop say somebody kiss somebody. What is my concernment about that.
Re: DJ Cuppy Kisses Victor Anichebe (Photos) by Collins0609(m): 11:44pm On Oct 05, 2016
See my fellow man,anichebe don turn smileys
Re: DJ Cuppy Kisses Victor Anichebe (Photos) by danbrowndmf(m): 12:29am On Oct 06, 2016
laikas:
wink grin
i dnt do mouth wink
but you do preeq? grin Where have u been joor? I want to send a PM o.
Re: DJ Cuppy Kisses Victor Anichebe (Photos) by laikas: 8:38am On Oct 06, 2016
danbrowndmf:
but you do preeq? grin Where have u been joor? I want to send a PM o.
sorry to disappoint yhu, i dnt do any of that, even the ones yhu are yet to ask. my phone "got ill".
Re: DJ Cuppy Kisses Victor Anichebe (Photos) by danbrowndmf(m): 8:54am On Oct 06, 2016
laikas:

sorry to disappoint yhu, i dnt do any of that, even the ones yhu are yet to ask. my phone "got ill".
I'm joking joor. What happened to your phone? Which one are u using now?
Re: DJ Cuppy Kisses Victor Anichebe (Photos) by laikas: 9:28am On Oct 06, 2016
danbrowndmf:
I'm joking joor. What happened to your phone? Which one are u using now?
same o, no money to buy new one.
Re: DJ Cuppy Kisses Victor Anichebe (Photos) by danbrowndmf(m): 10:03am On Oct 06, 2016
laikas:

same o, no money to buy new one.
ehn but the phone can receive pm na. And upload your face sef. You don't have money to buy new one? Should i introduce a sugar daddy to you grin?
Re: DJ Cuppy Kisses Victor Anichebe (Photos) by laikas: 12:07pm On Oct 06, 2016
danbrowndmf:
ehn but the phone can receive pm na. And upload your face sef. You don't have money to buy new one? Should i introduce a sugar daddy to you grin?
yes it can, nt yet time. in dis economy recession, sugardaddy stil dey pay? buh if any one dey, i wil be the only one touchin just rubbing his head and belly nothing more,
Re: DJ Cuppy Kisses Victor Anichebe (Photos) by danbrowndmf(m): 2:23pm On Oct 06, 2016
laikas:

yes it can, nt yet time. in dis economy recession, sugardaddy stil dey pay? buh if any one dey, i wil be the only one touchin just rubbing his head and belly nothing more,
you got a mail from me already. Since you will be rubbing just bald head and tommy and no ...... Na only transport money u go dy collect be that grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido, His Father Adeleke, Others Dance Inside His Dad's Private Jet / Tonto Dike-Churchill Glows At "Miss Grand Nigeria Beauty Pageant" Photos / Shatta Michy: I Had Sex With Shatta Wale The First Day We Met At Age 17 (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.