Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

DJ Cuppy Kisses Victor Anichebe (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Kisses Victor Anichebe (Photos) (63904 Views)

Cuppy Reacts To Victor Anichebe' Marriage Introduction / DJ Cuppy And Victor Anichebe Breakup. Become Cool Exes (Photos) / DJ Cuppy Talks About Victor Anichebe, Her Boyfriend On Rubbin’ Minds (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy Kisses Victor Anichebe (Photos) by ashewoboy(m): 1:52pm On Oct 05, 2016
Jessidaisy4:

fine girl like you dey book space? Na wa oh.
Re: DJ Cuppy Kisses Victor Anichebe (Photos) by aalangel(f): 1:54pm On Oct 05, 2016
Cuppy is the new password for Nairaland front page stories, after Tonto broke Seun's heart.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Kisses Victor Anichebe (Photos) by krissconnect(m): 1:54pm On Oct 05, 2016
Dj cuppy bn taking over nairaland recently. Old things_snakes,olajumoke,tonto dike shall pass away undecided the lady above me. Warris wrong wit u? Must u say wat I wanted to say? Copy copy geh. Mtchew lipsrsealed
Re: DJ Cuppy Kisses Victor Anichebe (Photos) by shugaboy6102(m): 1:55pm On Oct 05, 2016
Is this the kind of stories that should grace the front page
Re: DJ Cuppy Kisses Victor Anichebe (Photos) by Lilimax(f): 1:55pm On Oct 05, 2016
She likes Nigerian footballers embarassed
Re: DJ Cuppy Kisses Victor Anichebe (Photos) by hucienda: 1:58pm On Oct 05, 2016
Florence Otedola. Victor Anichebe.

hmmm ... the NCAN members of the big two down south would not be happy.

Rich folks are united at the top regardless of tribe, faith, colour, creed and so on. Poor ones remain divided at the bottom.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Kisses Victor Anichebe (Photos) by asahnwaKC: 2:02pm On Oct 05, 2016
Hey

Re: DJ Cuppy Kisses Victor Anichebe (Photos) by SharkTank(m): 2:02pm On Oct 05, 2016
Afonjas don't forget DJ cuppy is in love with an Igbo boy
Re: DJ Cuppy Kisses Victor Anichebe (Photos) by Mikylopez(f): 2:03pm On Oct 05, 2016
Decryptor:
Has lalasticlala changed his password from snake to kissing? Cos e be like say na Kissing thread dey reign now for NL grin

I dedicate this thread to Mikylopez who is the 3rd commentator below me, since u are the first geh to officially comment on this thread and by your profile picture, you are the first girl wey i don see wey truly 'fine" for NL (that is if na you o) OYA CHOP KISS kiss
lolz itz me...tnx a lot ..ur kiss was well recieved

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Kisses Victor Anichebe (Photos) by CSTR2: 2:08pm On Oct 05, 2016
Shymm3x.
My Igbo nigga is digging that bittch. cheesy
Anthony ain't got a chance here.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Kisses Victor Anichebe (Photos) by dapsonlou(m): 2:10pm On Oct 05, 2016
This girl bobo is on my roaster , Just signed him to Psg on fifa 16 lol
Re: DJ Cuppy Kisses Victor Anichebe (Photos) by Shym3xx: 2:10pm On Oct 05, 2016
SharkTank:
Afonjas don't forget DJ cuppy is in love with an Igbo boy

Oh, shut the fvck. When did dark skinned Anichebe start having caramel colour hands? The hands of the guy in the pic is lighter than Cuppy. You lot just want her to fvck an Igbo nyggah so bad - you had to start calling everyone Anichebe. grin

Anichebe is a cool and a G, and even if she's fvcking him - it's no biggie. But stop crying everywhere with fake pictures of some guy that isn't even Anichebe. Igbo nyggahs and claiming pums smh. grin

You want to be like Yoruba nyggahs so bad. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Kisses Victor Anichebe (Photos) by harridon710(m): 2:12pm On Oct 05, 2016
When ever I remember that goal your guy missed against Argentina, I feel like coming after him
Re: DJ Cuppy Kisses Victor Anichebe (Photos) by dapsonlou(m): 2:14pm On Oct 05, 2016
Girls can't get enough of Athletes and musicians, so I will over look this as a Yoruba man And A Proud Igbo girls slayer.
Re: DJ Cuppy Kisses Victor Anichebe (Photos) by Olulinks(m): 2:18pm On Oct 05, 2016
Decryptor:
Has lalasticlala changed his password from snake to kissing? Cos e be like say na Kissing thread dey reign now for NL grin

I dedicate this thread to Mikylopez who is the 3rd commentator below me, since u are the first geh to officially comment on this thread and by your profile picture, you are the first girl wey i don see wey truly 'fine" for NL (that is if na you o) OYA CHOP KISS kiss
You are wicked! You killed it. grin
Decryptor:

Decryptor:

Decryptor:

You are wicked! You killed it.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Kisses Victor Anichebe (Photos) by CSTR2: 2:19pm On Oct 05, 2016
Shym3xx:

Oh, shut the fvck. When did dark skinned Anichebe start having caramel colour hands? The hands of the guy in the pic is lighter than Cuppy. You lot just want her to fvck an Igbo nyggah so bad - you had to start calling everyone Anichebe. grin

Anichebe is a cool and a G, and even if she's fvcking him - it's no biggie. But stop crying everywhere with fake pictures of some guy that isn't even Anichebe. Igbo nyggahs and claiming pums smh. grin

Anichebe is a british born Nigerian. He is light skinned too. And the reports are more plausible.
Yorubas effeminate men are exerting undue influence on Igbo people on nairaland. Turning them into pussies that worry about who is dating who.
Only a Yoruba nigga would brag about who his ''brother'' is banging.

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Kisses Victor Anichebe (Photos) by emerged01(m): 2:21pm On Oct 05, 2016
izzou:
Another DJ Cuppy series have started on nairaland

We just recovered from Olajumoke few months back

Nairaland can be trashy attimes angry
We are still on Tinubu series.
Re: DJ Cuppy Kisses Victor Anichebe (Photos) by izzou(m): 2:23pm On Oct 05, 2016
emerged01:

We are still on Tinubu series.
grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Kisses Victor Anichebe (Photos) by Shym3xx: 2:25pm On Oct 05, 2016
CSTR2:
Anichebe is a british born Nigerian. He is light skinned too. And the reports are more plausible.
Yorubas effeminate men are exerting undue influence on Igbo people on nairaland. Turning them into pussies that worry about who is dating who.
Only a Yoruba nigga would brag about who his ''brother'' is banging.

Lol. You don't even know who Victor Anichebe is. He was born in naij but came to the UK as a baby and he's dark skinned. This is Anichebe:

You Igbo nyggahs and claiming shyte smh. Not saying Anichebe can't bag her, but it's obvious that guy isn't Anichebe. grin

Anyway, what's up Igbo fake gangsters getting robbed all over London? First, it was C-biz (he works for BP - a Yoruba don) getting robbed for all his chains and AP. And now, another Igbo nyggah, Dimzy, got robbed for his chains. Igbo nyggahs talk all the tough talks in their rap - but they stay getting robbed like pus.sies. And it's always the Yoruba guys that end up fighting their road wars for them. grin grin

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Kisses Victor Anichebe (Photos) by SharkTank(m): 2:26pm On Oct 05, 2016
Shym3xx:

I don't understand. Are you disputing that Chinedu Anichebe hasn't fvcked the girl he dated?

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Kisses Victor Anichebe (Photos) by Shym3xx: 2:27pm On Oct 05, 2016
SharkTank:

I don't understand. Are you disputing that Chinedu Anichebe hasn't fvcked the girl he dated?

FOH - that ain't Anichebe.
Re: DJ Cuppy Kisses Victor Anichebe (Photos) by OLUTOYOSI15(m): 2:28pm On Oct 05, 2016
with all these poo making the front page...nairaland is gradually becoming the shadow of its former self. :
Re: DJ Cuppy Kisses Victor Anichebe (Photos) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 05, 2016
This is coolwink .EmperorLee, izz lyk somtin is wrong ooooocheesygrintongue
Re: DJ Cuppy Kisses Victor Anichebe (Photos) by SharkTank(m): 2:31pm On Oct 05, 2016
Shym3xx:

FOH - that ain't Anichebe.
Lol. You mentioned me
Re: DJ Cuppy Kisses Victor Anichebe (Photos) by whiteprince(m): 2:36pm On Oct 05, 2016
twentyk:
I'm just tired of everything...
money no dey,work nor dey...
small money wey u get he nor reach buy anything....
beans #100 no even full plate...and bread hmmm anybody seen how lightweight our bread is now....
*damn I need weed*
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha
This guy you are Crazy...no be lie oo,bread don day very light now oo
Re: DJ Cuppy Kisses Victor Anichebe (Photos) by Shym3xx: 2:37pm On Oct 05, 2016
SharkTank:

Lol. You mentioned me

Nah, you disrespected the kings of all pums, Yoruba nyggahs, over some any pum when the guy in the picture isn't even Victor Anichebe.

Anyway, you lot can fvck as many Yoruba pums as you want - but put some RESPEK on that name when mentioning it cos we're on the next level it comes to conquering pums of all ethnicities, races, colours, and creeds.

No beef - you can find yourself a Yoruba pum. We give them out freely. But respect the nyggahs who paved the way for you. grin cool
Re: DJ Cuppy Kisses Victor Anichebe (Photos) by Vendoor(f): 2:40pm On Oct 05, 2016
officialEFCC:
this ugly guy cheesy
No body is ugly.... Go make money dear
Re: DJ Cuppy Kisses Victor Anichebe (Photos) by meltiplexer: 2:46pm On Oct 05, 2016
And so,we should start jumping abi. Nonsense - Naijabet man say so
Re: DJ Cuppy Kisses Victor Anichebe (Photos) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Oct 05, 2016
Vendoor:

No body is ugly.... Go make money dear
ugly girl abeg carry your face commot i dont want nightmares
Re: DJ Cuppy Kisses Victor Anichebe (Photos) by Shym3xx: 2:55pm On Oct 05, 2016
CSTR2

Where you at? Send a telepathic message to ya Igbo nyggahs and tell them to stop getting robbed all over London. You lot are making naij mans look bad. We run this city now and you can't be letting Caribs have one on us. Two robbed by Caribs - shameful. Even Edo nyggahs aren't getting robbed like that. grin

Get ya shyte together and fix up. grin grin grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Kisses Victor Anichebe (Photos) by EmperorLee(m): 2:55pm On Oct 05, 2016
Aderola15:
This is coolwink .Emper orLee, izz lyk somtin is wrong ooooocheesygrintongue

angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido, His Father Adeleke, Others Dance Inside His Dad's Private Jet / Vera Sidika Reacts To Her Leaked Nude Photos By Ex Nigerian Boyfriend / Tonto Dike-Churchill Glows At "Miss Grand Nigeria Beauty Pageant" Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.