Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac - Literature (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac (122865 Views)

Davichi: The Journal Of A Lovestruck Individual (A Romance Story) / The Dark Journal Of Katunga (A Short Story) / Episode 2: The Diary Of Nymphomaniac (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by badinfluence: 10:07am On Oct 18, 2016
The pacing of this last chapter was a little rushed in my opinion..
I'd be happy to explain further if need be..

2 Likes

Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by ADECULATE(f): 10:45am On Oct 18, 2016
wow wow,double wow, more ink to ur pen dear,am new here bt i jst have to commend ur great writing skills
Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by Nobody: 11:09am On Oct 18, 2016
cry cry cry Dikachi cry

Sweet Dikachi cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by Lolaabokoku(f): 11:13am On Oct 18, 2016
Oma is such α fool for letting α man droppin her and picking her up at †ђξ front of her husbands house, she shouldn't have allowed Dikachi †̥♥ knw †ђξ house at all,, twaci nice 1.. I can't wait for more updates.. †ђξ story is really keeping me a† †ђξ edge ☀̤̣̈̇f ma sit... Weldone sist Twaci,, God bless Ūя handwork

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by Pearlyakin(m): 11:27am On Oct 18, 2016
so sad,kachi is dead.
Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by hatchetman(m): 11:29am On Oct 18, 2016
laikas:
hmmm, for ur mind, na even for the party self wey u for start self.
to chop meat last na im dey sweet
Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by sameesyd(m): 11:52am On Oct 18, 2016
This is interestingly crazy... tongue
Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 18, 2016
Twaci I love your story, it's so twisted, dark and full of lust....keep up the good work smiley kiss
Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by hatchetman(m): 12:06pm On Oct 18, 2016
dis dikachi mumu sha..after oma hit seun if na me ehn..? na cut out o walai...u go dey hug oma say are u alright? thought he was my typo guy..twaci nyc wan sha...nyc story more scenes to ur imagination...twaci bae

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by bibijay123(f): 2:01pm On Oct 18, 2016
aww see how Oma' s stupidity wasted the poor guy' s life* teary eyes*

1 Like

Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by veekid(m): 2:10pm On Oct 18, 2016
bibijay123:
aww see how Oma' s stupidity wasted the poor guy' s life* teary eyes*

It was in a dream now; don't you get?
Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by bibijay123(f): 2:14pm On Oct 18, 2016
veekid:

It was in a dream now; don't you get?

wait! dream? lemme go reread it!

1 Like

Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by veekid(m): 2:17pm On Oct 18, 2016
bibijay123:

wait! dream? lemme go reread it!

Lol; I was joking; actually t wasn't written it was but that was my presumption grin

2 Likes

Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by CYFER(m): 3:04pm On Oct 18, 2016
Nice story twaci...keep it up...Expecting ur nxt update...u toomuch jare

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by Blessedbabe19: 3:42pm On Oct 18, 2016
Ghost mode deactivated, this story is mind blowing. Kudos to you Twaci. More updates please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by steryj(m): 3:46pm On Oct 18, 2016
The circustance leading to the death of Dikachi i think was not the true reflection of the same character that took that role when first came on board. Rather, we saw a subtly cold-blooded fellow. What was he thinking at the scene of a crime? Homicide! Like * ok the man is dead so let us move on * Anyone would have expected him to go into frenzy and even tried to move away from her in reflex or better still, think of calling a police. Embracing her at that precarious moment was unthinking. Whatever he felt for her would have disappeared in an instant not dis kind coddling. His death tho. Twaci you are good.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 18, 2016
i just cant get enough of this story...

Dikachi was just a love-struck puppy caught up in the wrong place and at the wrong time(honestly, if i were him as soon i heard the words "dead husband".. i would hang up and block her..) aint nobody should have time for psychos...angry angry angry
anyways R.I.P to him ...he'll be missed.

On a different note.. Twaci, you have got to teach me how to write as good as this smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 18, 2016
steryj:
What was he thinking at the scene of a crime? Homicide! Like * ok the man is dead so let us move on * Anyone would have expected him to go into frenzy and even tried to move away from her in reflex or better still, think of calling a police. Embracing her at that precarious moment was unthinking. Whatever he felt for her would have disappeared in an instant not dis kind coddling.
What you're saying could be true but honestly, I expected exactly what happened. If he wasn't going to be an accomplice to the murder, I think he wouldn't have gone to her house in the first place, let alone answering her call.

Maybe we really react impulsively to certain situations but mine is, at that minute when she admitted to being married he should have stayed away from her. I mean, loving someone that's taken and then they still hide it from you defines bad character all together. He allowed himself to be played because she (stupid Oma) new for sure that he loves her.

Still hoping its a bad dream. Do your thing ma'am

5 times modified

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by steryj(m): 6:40pm On Oct 18, 2016
jagugu88li:
What you're saying could be true but honestly, I expected exactly what happened. If he wasn't going to be an accomplice to the murder,
Yes you are right. He could be an accomplice. There could be more twists to this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by lumzybo: 7:13pm On Oct 18, 2016
@jagugu88li, I wanna second the motion that says "dikachi's death is ntin but a dream"

This update is WAOH!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by chayoski: 8:19pm On Oct 18, 2016
ps2:
Viewing this topic: nubian999(f), chayoski, THUGLIFE101(m),
rudestmcblaze(m), chrysanthus07, dimeji877(m), ps2(m) and 2
guest(s)

Caught in the act...
caught in what act ps2 I feel so sober now cos of dikachi's death; will come to normal state after I succeed in convincing myself that it's only but a story... no Twacy it has to be a dreammmmmm embarassed. Ride on jare
Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by chayoski: 8:19pm On Oct 18, 2016
ps2:
Viewing this topic: nubian999(f), chayoski, THUGLIFE101(m),
rudestmcblaze(m), chrysanthus07, dimeji877(m), ps2(m) and 2
guest(s)

Caught in the act...
caught in what act ps2 I feel so sober now cos of dikachi's death; will come to normal state after I succeed in convincing myself that it's only but a story... no Twaci it has to be a dreammmmmm embarassed. Ride on jare

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by kinah(f): 9:06pm On Oct 18, 2016
I av some questions for @twaci to answer
1. u wrote that she dropped out of school and still she speaks good except for some words or things she no nothing abt like the contraceptives

2. dikachi is a doc. and he is nt scared of going straight with her within ow many days and nt knowing her. that doesn't look real. he shld b careful in that aspect. at least he shld have used c. d being the first time

3. the last post, is to me a make belief. things we normally see in nollywood. 'dikachi I did it for u, for us' Wat if Seyi caught them in her shop or an outing

forgive me babe. just need to understand. nt against.
nice job.

kinahbee

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 18, 2016
I knew Seun's death wouldn't be that easy sad

Twaci.. You've turned me to a widow cry cry cry

Lemme just goan meet dikachi.. cry cry

Should I use teebillz style? cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by Nyckeh: 10:03pm On Oct 18, 2016
[quote author=kinah post=50316690]I av some questions for @twaci to answer
1. u wrote that she dropped out of school and still she speaks good except for some words or things she no nothing abt like the contraceptives
I think there's a part i read where her hubby enrolled a private tutor for her when she just opened her supermarket, #silentreadingmodedeactivated cheesy weldone writer, keep it up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by naijamakossa(m): 10:15pm On Oct 18, 2016
the only weak point of every man is a woman

if really dikachi die then more crazy dude are coming,,,LOLs
oma will be acting a gangster in her husband house
twaci,,,nice one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by Twaci(f): 10:25pm On Oct 18, 2016
Thanks guys! I appreciate your comments, suggestions, opinions and questions. Really, I am honored to have you all here.

I might not be able to post an update tomorrow as I had been on the road since morning...from Aba to Lagos.

I will try to do something tomorrow, but no promises.

Thanks smiley

1 Like

Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 18, 2016
Twaci:
Thanks guys! .............Thanks smiley
Yhu're welcome... How was yhur trip?
Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by Twaci(f): 10:37pm On Oct 18, 2016
ps2:

Yhu're welcome... How was yhur trip?
Fine, thank you very much smiley
Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 18, 2016
OMA is a fool. So sad that kachi died because of her foolishness.

2 Likes

Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by littlemistress: 10:43pm On Oct 18, 2016
Oma's just a naive silly girl.. the moment she fell out wt dami & even watched as her hubby trashed her, she should've known it wouldn't end there. she already made an enemy & rival but then., she's not smart. To think she kept on with her sexcapedes & expect none of her domestic staff to know? undecided c'mon!! they had been wt her hubby before her...lotta loopholes.. and then she underestimated her hubby.
love can really make one stupidd & do silly things. kachi should've been smart shoot! cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac by Prinxxdave: 10:45pm On Oct 18, 2016
Twaci tell d driver to drop you in the other room.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (25) (Reply)

No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts / My Final Year Love: Perfect Rejection Season 2 (MFYL PR2) / Married And Single (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.