Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,223 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Counter: What To Do When You're Lonely And Feeling Hornnny - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Counter: What To Do When You're Lonely And Feeling Hornnny (2062 Views)

Confused And Feeling Guilty:am I Responsible For My Husband’s Death? / 15 Happenings When You're In A Long Distance Relationship With A Girl (Pictures) / How To Move On When You're Hurt!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Counter: What To Do When You're Lonely And Feeling Hornnny by bamisepeters(m): 5:13pm On Oct 05, 2016
It is not easy to have written such great piece by Talk2Bella, i commend that effort to have prescribed solutions to such youthful and sensitive issue.

However, i see issues that may cause brouhaha at the long run.

Advising someone to knock neighbor's door because of "feeling Hot" is something that discourage morality.

Credit to Vinchu who said this in response to the original post "So as a woman, who is in the mood, you would knock on your neighbour's door.. really? Or some random guy.. really? Even a crush, and u call him over for sex.. really? What would he be thinking?
And you are not a prostitute?...

... Better hit the streets and make it official by collecting money.
If a woman is not in a relationship i don't think she has any reason to be Hot in the first place. That thing that made her stay off relationship should make her stay off sex too. You can't eat your cake and have it.

Even as a man, it is not advisable to knock at neighbor's door in the name of being Hot,it is not in anyway different from prostitution.

What if your neighbor is not home or not the type you can try such act with, will you start going to other street to look for whom to devour?

The fact is that you only keep feeling Hot when you don't have something doing. It is only someone who has nowhere to go nor have something to do that will start knocking neighbor's door up and down.

Little wonder we hear of some men raping little girls, part of things being Hot can cause. Think about STD, knocking at people's door can cause this too. Little time you will say she is pregnant and you don't want the pregnancy, does it fly?

Many unhealthy behavior are associated with masturbation which makes it less advisable.

If you don't have a partner, then it is a good way to learn self control instead of causing yourself public embarrassment or exposing yourself to infections in the name of Hot.

Source: http://bamisepeters..com.ng/2016/10/counter-what-to-do-when-youre-single.html

Re: Counter: What To Do When You're Lonely And Feeling Hornnny by makydebbie(f): 5:17pm On Oct 05, 2016
I love this smiley
Re: Counter: What To Do When You're Lonely And Feeling Hornnny by bamisepeters(m): 7:28pm On Oct 05, 2016
makydebbie:
I love this smiley
tnx.
Re: Counter: What To Do When You're Lonely And Feeling Hornnny by NevetsIbot(m): 9:04pm On Oct 05, 2016
Controversial post..... Anyway.. I like that pic you uploaded too... She's HOT
Re: Counter: What To Do When You're Lonely And Feeling Hornnny by richguyTX(m): 10:51pm On Oct 05, 2016
my broda go and relive yourself #masturbate
Re: Counter: What To Do When You're Lonely And Feeling Hornnny by dadebayo1(m): 6:16am On Oct 06, 2016
grin
Re: Counter: What To Do When You're Lonely And Feeling Hornnny by Nobody: 10:14pm On Oct 16, 2016
Misspicy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Counter: What To Do When You're Lonely And Feeling Hornnny by vicstar(m): 10:20pm On Oct 16, 2016
bamisepeters:
That thing that made her stay off relationship should make her stay off sex too. You can't eat your cake and have it.

...lol
Re: Counter: What To Do When You're Lonely And Feeling Hornnny by Presh900(m): 10:32pm On Oct 16, 2016
Aderola15:
Misspicy cheesy cheesy grin 080***5*2*6
Thnx for the number :p
Re: Counter: What To Do When You're Lonely And Feeling Hornnny by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 16, 2016
Presh900:
And you had to quote it Just do something about it biko undecided

1 Like

Re: Counter: What To Do When You're Lonely And Feeling Hornnny by Presh900(m): 10:45pm On Oct 16, 2016
Aderola15:

aii
Re: Counter: What To Do When You're Lonely And Feeling Hornnny by misspicy(f): 10:47pm On Oct 16, 2016
Presh900:
Please edit it presh embarassed
Re: Counter: What To Do When You're Lonely And Feeling Hornnny by Presh900(m): 10:47pm On Oct 16, 2016
misspicy:

Please edit it presh embarassed
already did
Re: Counter: What To Do When You're Lonely And Feeling Hornnny by iykekelvins(m): 11:02pm On Oct 16, 2016
Aderola15:

Ade, you're sharing number abi
Re: Counter: What To Do When You're Lonely And Feeling Hornnny by Nobody: 7:19am On Oct 17, 2016
iykekelvins:
Ade, you're sharing number abi
Hehe, kelvin booboo kiss izznor wah you think oooo.
Re: Counter: What To Do When You're Lonely And Feeling Hornnny by iykekelvins(m): 8:34am On Oct 17, 2016
Aderola15:

Hehe, kelvin booboo kiss izznor wah you think oooo.
I'm washing you o. Ekaaro..
Re: Counter: What To Do When You're Lonely And Feeling Hornnny by richguyTX(m): 8:34pm On Nov 16, 2016
richguyTX:
my broda go and relive yourself #masturbate

jesu

(1) (Reply)

Most Active Nairaland Users Are Jobless / How To Know A Girl Who Is In The Mood For Sex / Different Types Of People You Meet On WECHAT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.