Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,467 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Which Android Launcher Have The Best Design And Customization - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Android Launcher Have The Best Design And Customization (18516 Views)

How To Customize Your Android Launcher Without Rooting / Upload Your Whatsapp Gb Screenshort, Let See who had The Best Design. / Upload Your Home Screen Lets See Who Got Nice Customization (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Android Launcher Have The Best Design And Customization by DerKaiser: 3:30am On Oct 07, 2016
Divinecosmas:

It's zooper widget.

Thanks Mate. It's appreciated.
Re: Which Android Launcher Have The Best Design And Customization by dapsonlou(m): 11:49pm On Oct 07, 2016
Habiodunz:
Not all though,you can get the premium of a launcher to remove the ads

Premium? Is it free also? Usually when u get a free app they will bombard you with ads.
Re: Which Android Launcher Have The Best Design And Customization by Hotdiamond(m): 12:08am On Oct 08, 2016
NOVA launcher all the way.
Home screen
App drawer

Re: Which Android Launcher Have The Best Design And Customization by Habiodunz(m): 8:05am On Oct 08, 2016
dapsonlou:

Premium? Is it free also? Usually when u get a free app they will bombard you with ads.
A premium is never free but there are free ones online if you know how to use google

1 Like

Re: Which Android Launcher Have The Best Design And Customization by stanboy28(m): 11:18am On Oct 08, 2016
lomaxx:

It means an android phone software used to launch missles.
well said bro..
Re: Which Android Launcher Have The Best Design And Customization by ufumes(m): 7:14pm On Oct 10, 2016
lomaxx:

lol. wicked teacher. smiles
Re: Which Android Launcher Have The Best Design And Customization by ufumes(m): 7:14pm On Oct 10, 2016
lomaxx:

lol. wicked teacher. smiles
Re: Which Android Launcher Have The Best Design And Customization by Ifejiswag(m): 9:42pm On Oct 10, 2016
Hotdiamond:
NOVA launcher all the way. Home screen App drawer
can you send me nova launcher prime pls
Re: Which Android Launcher Have The Best Design And Customization by Dayo4real12: 6:43am On Oct 11, 2016
Check dis out smart launcher

Re: Which Android Launcher Have The Best Design And Customization by dharay99: 11:25am On Oct 23, 2016
bolaji3071:

Yes, it is working..

You can get it from www dot andropalace dot net
Guy, which of the download links on andropalace did u use,
Tushfiles, Hugfiles... etc cuz the one i downloaded isn't extracting.
Re: Which Android Launcher Have The Best Design And Customization by shedy03(m): 11:54am On Oct 23, 2016
am cool with my Xlauncher from XOS.

Re: Which Android Launcher Have The Best Design And Customization by bolaji3071(m): 7:27pm On Oct 23, 2016
dharay99:

Guy, which of the download links on andropalace did u use,
Tushfiles, Hugfiles... etc cuz the one i downloaded isn't extracting.

I use zippyshare most of the times...
Re: Which Android Launcher Have The Best Design And Customization by dharay99: 7:40pm On Oct 23, 2016
bolaji3071:

I use zippyshare most of the times...
.0hk, see ds screenshot, did you experience this
& whats the solution to it...

Re: Which Android Launcher Have The Best Design And Customization by bolaji3071(m): 7:45pm On Oct 23, 2016
dharay99:

.0hk, see ds screenshot, did you experience this
& whats the solution to it...

Wait.. Are you trying to download the game data via the apk?.. If yes, it won't work because you need to download the game files separately, after which you will now move the file to your obb folder and then launch the apk..
Re: Which Android Launcher Have The Best Design And Customization by dharay99: 8:13pm On Oct 23, 2016
bolaji3071:

Wait.. Are you trying to download the game data via the apk?.. If yes, it won't work because you need to download the game files separately, after which you will now move the file to your obb folder and then launch the apk..
Lol, i downloaded it separately, na
see the screenshot......

Re: Which Android Launcher Have The Best Design And Customization by bolaji3071(m): 8:32pm On Oct 23, 2016
dharay99:

Lol, i downloaded it separately, na
see the screenshot......

Ok I can see where the problem is from.

Check the screenshot of my gta data, and use it to rename the files... I mean the one of 1.83gb...check the pics below.

Remove the .part and leave the .obb only

Re: Which Android Launcher Have The Best Design And Customization by dharay99: 11:05pm On Oct 23, 2016
bolaji3071:

Ok I can see where the problem is from.

Check the screenshot of my gta data, and use it to rename the files... I mean the one of 1.83gb...check the pics below.
Remove the .part and leave the .obb only
0h, didn't notice that lil error,
thnkz mahn.
Re: Which Android Launcher Have The Best Design And Customization by bolaji3071(m): 6:09am On Oct 24, 2016
dharay99:
0h, didn't notice that lil error, thnkz mahn.
Uwlc bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Your Favourite Symbian^3 Apps: Anna, Belle And Belle FP1 / Tecno Phantom Z - Full Specifications And Price In Nigeria / How To Roll Over Your Unused MTN Internet Data Subscrition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.