Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,777 members, 7,810,025 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:51 PM

Which Android Launcher Have The Best Design And Customization - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Android Launcher Have The Best Design And Customization (18499 Views)

How To Customize Your Android Launcher Without Rooting / Upload Your Whatsapp Gb Screenshort, Let See who had The Best Design. / Upload Your Home Screen Lets See Who Got Nice Customization (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Android Launcher Have The Best Design And Customization by Dejiih001(m): 7:56am On Oct 06, 2016
Use any of these they're the best in town.
tmanis:
Please, what launcher can i use on my asha 200??

2 Likes

Re: Which Android Launcher Have The Best Design And Customization by paradigmshift(m): 7:58am On Oct 06, 2016
Nova launcher premium for senior men....
Re: Which Android Launcher Have The Best Design And Customization by whitebeard(m): 8:00am On Oct 06, 2016
APUS jare
Re: Which Android Launcher Have The Best Design And Customization by dharay88: 8:00am On Oct 06, 2016
bolaji3071:
Nova Prime
Whicons
...guy is that your gta sa working, if
yeah, where did you download it from.?
Re: Which Android Launcher Have The Best Design And Customization by Rosheal(m): 8:03am On Oct 06, 2016
All the features are complete in CM launcher. Download it and you will never regret
Re: Which Android Launcher Have The Best Design And Customization by Habiodunz(m): 8:04am On Oct 06, 2016
ERONX:
NEXT LAUNCHER 3D SHELL... Next Launcher is among the most unique Android launcher apps ever developed. It also happens to be developed by the GO Launcher developers...
I bought mine for $16.99 they also have the free version but the free version doesn't offer much compared to the Paid version.
The Next Launcher is too designed Too colourful
Re: Which Android Launcher Have The Best Design And Customization by phiszo(m): 8:06am On Oct 06, 2016
Everything me launcher

1 Like

Re: Which Android Launcher Have The Best Design And Customization by Habiodunz(m): 8:06am On Oct 06, 2016
dapsonlou:

What's the purpose of a lunch? I don't even think I have one on my phone.
Launcher not Lunch and it is use to make you device beautiful and they sometimes come with extra features
Re: Which Android Launcher Have The Best Design And Customization by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:08am On Oct 06, 2016
Nothing beats CM launcher, try it & ur phone will never remain the same..

Screen shots..

Re: Which Android Launcher Have The Best Design And Customization by Engineermbugame(m): 8:18am On Oct 06, 2016
DifferentBoy1:

Www.myschool.com.ng
thanks boss can my school application works on laptop or only on android ?
Re: Which Android Launcher Have The Best Design And Customization by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:18am On Oct 06, 2016
Believe me CM is d best..

I love to make my phone difficult to access or operate that's why I used this particular theme(Hell Skull)

Screen shots

1 Like

Re: Which Android Launcher Have The Best Design And Customization by bolaji3071(m): 8:20am On Oct 06, 2016
dharay88:
...guy is that your gta sa working, if yeah, where did you download it from.?

Yes, it is working..
You can get it from www dot andropalace dot net

1 Like

Re: Which Android Launcher Have The Best Design And Customization by Nobody: 8:20am On Oct 06, 2016
KingRex1:

cool n simple
king of kings
Re: Which Android Launcher Have The Best Design And Customization by Nobody: 8:22am On Oct 06, 2016
nova launcher.........
Re: Which Android Launcher Have The Best Design And Customization by jnichole(m): 8:22am On Oct 06, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
Believe me CM is d best..

I love to make my phone difficult to access or operate that's why I used this particular theme(Hell Skull)

Screen shots
how do i get that theme i love it help brother
Re: Which Android Launcher Have The Best Design And Customization by dapsonlou(m): 8:29am On Oct 06, 2016
Habiodunz:
Launcher not Lunch and it is use to make you device beautiful and they sometimes come with extra features

Well typo, Glad you got the point. I had it removed , it's full of ads
Re: Which Android Launcher Have The Best Design And Customization by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:32am On Oct 06, 2016
jnichole:
how do i get that theme i love it help brother
Go to your Appstore or Play store & search for "Hell Skull Cranial". Download it & apply..

Enjoy bro
Re: Which Android Launcher Have The Best Design And Customization by Divinecosmas(m): 8:38am On Oct 06, 2016
Nova launcher plus other beautifiers ,plz some1 shld guide me on to get the prime.

1 Like

Re: Which Android Launcher Have The Best Design And Customization by Arrow24: 8:44am On Oct 06, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
Nothing beats CM launcher, try it & ur phone will never remain the same..

Screen shots..
bro what is Kim Kardashian doing on your search box.. grin grin you yaf joined the Vaseline crew cheesy grin grin
Re: Which Android Launcher Have The Best Design And Customization by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:52am On Oct 06, 2016
Arrow24:
bro what is Kim Kardashian doing on your search box.. grin grin you yaf joined the Vaseline crew cheesy grin grin
hehehehehehehe! This your eyes go put u for trouble one day, bro na d news wey my theme wan makai read but, I told them that devil is a liar.. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

But, how come u know see the beautiful theme na Kim Kardashian u come see?? Please are u the chairman of Vaseline crew in your region??
Re: Which Android Launcher Have The Best Design And Customization by lordoddy(m): 9:07am On Oct 06, 2016
Divinecosmas:
Nova launcher plus other beautifiers ,plz some1 shld guide me on to get the prime.
Please what's d name of that ur font?
It's so nice.
Thanks
Re: Which Android Launcher Have The Best Design And Customization by ahmadneedy(m): 9:11am On Oct 06, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]Plx go and fOwnload C_Luncher u wiLl b suprise
Re: Which Android Launcher Have The Best Design And Customization by Habiodunz(m): 9:13am On Oct 06, 2016
dapsonlou:

Well typo, Glad you got the point. I had it removed , it's full of ads
Not all though,you can get the premium of a launcher to remove the ads
Re: Which Android Launcher Have The Best Design And Customization by Franky826: 9:25am On Oct 06, 2016
sleekyjay:
Nova launcher is cool..
Much better if u get the prime

walahi the hype on nova launcher prime is what I don't understand. I've downloaded it 3x and end up uninstalling it and going back to my stock launcher.

just 2days ago I found Go launcher Z and it's a beauty.
Re: Which Android Launcher Have The Best Design And Customization by olanreyman(m): 9:30am On Oct 06, 2016
Guys try zen ui luncher it's the bad baddoo baddest

Re: Which Android Launcher Have The Best Design And Customization by Franky826: 9:35am On Oct 06, 2016
Habiodunz:
The Next Launcher is too designed Too colourful

Did you just say you bought it $16.99 or you used torrents

And even BL********RT app.

for this Recession and dollar scarcity? bros why are you like this na

Re: Which Android Launcher Have The Best Design And Customization by Habiodunz(m): 9:53am On Oct 06, 2016
olanreyman:
Guys try zen ui luncher it's the bad baddoo baddest
Zen Launcher is the lamest of them all
Re: Which Android Launcher Have The Best Design And Customization by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 06, 2016
For low ram phones, if you don't want lagging.. Nova launcher is the best for you.. But for me GO LAUNCHER na baba for where other launchers dey and that's what I'm using.
Re: Which Android Launcher Have The Best Design And Customization by KingRex1(m): 10:03am On Oct 06, 2016
JixNation:

king of kings
Baba Jix.. Hailings
Re: Which Android Launcher Have The Best Design And Customization by Walexz02(m): 10:03am On Oct 06, 2016
Action launcher pro does it better Some posted screenshots earlier It's the best launcher I have come across
Re: Which Android Launcher Have The Best Design And Customization by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 06, 2016
KingRex1:
Baba Jix.. Hailings
been a while boss holla me on whatsapp 07017499541 after tell me to modify
Re: Which Android Launcher Have The Best Design And Customization by Habiodunz(m): 10:05am On Oct 06, 2016
Franky826:

Did you just say you bought it $16.99 or you used torrents

And even BL********RT app.

for this Recession and dollar scarcity? bros why are you like this na
I didnt say dat bro,probably a misquote

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Do I Recover Saved Pages From My Android Opera Mini / Formatting A SIM Card / Your Favourite Symbian^3 Apps: Anna, Belle And Belle FP1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.